• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you want the most in Brawl? (Poll-Like)

y3nia659

Smash Ace
she's my favorite character and even though she is a damsel she is still a main character. ^_^ and Zelda is also a helpless woman along with Peach

I also want to see Capt. Falcon return.

NukeA6

Smash Master
she's my favorite character and even though she is a damsel she is still a main character. ^_^ and Zelda is also a helpless woman along with Peach

I also want to see Capt. Falcon return.
Zelda wasn't really a damsel in distress in Twilight Princess. She actually could do something.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
^_^ it's not about that it's about the concept Brawl has them in. Like both are caged and need to be rescued.

when it comes to chances I admit Pauline's is low, but when it comes to questions on who I want the most...Pauline is my first or one of my first answers.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
Geno, Ridley, Viewtiful Joe, Lloyd Irving,Megaman, Ray 01, Midna, Banjo- Kazooie, and Issac

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty certain the top five characters on the list are going to find their way in, and I'm equally certain about the Animal Crosser. So I'll just reach in my bag of longshots and pull out...King Boo.

Fweh heh heh, ghosts...don't...die!!!

...and apparently I can vote more than once, so Alexandra Roivas for the number two.

TBone06

Smash Ace
I'm happy to see Geno up there, I'm not even that upset that Ridley is beating him, I'm just happy he's putting up a good fight:D

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
Claus and Balloon Fighter. But on that same note I would eat my face if ridley didn't make the cut.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I wouldnt make any life-threatning bets when it comes to Sakurai.....the King of teh Mindgamez

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't see the appeal of Ashley. If I had to pick a warioware rep it would be Jimmy T, Mona, or Kat & Ana. I just don't see Ashley making it.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
the Ashley fanclub came up after the song was revealed.....there is a chance and she'd be nice for Brawl but then again every Nintendo character in existance has a chance in Brawl(I never said as a PC)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I honestly don't see the appeal of Ashley.
I don't either. and I don't know why all of the sudden she became one of the top choices for Brawl. :confused: I mean, you would think her fanbase would have supported her before we got the song, but I had never even heard of her on this forum before that update.

Sounds to me like a "trend" character. I seriously doubt she'll be playable. I also hope she isn't playable. :p I just don't know if Wario Ware needs another character, and if they do get one why not Mona?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I don't either. and I don't know why all of the sudden she became one of the top choices for Brawl. :confused: I mean, you would think her fanbase would have supported her before we got the song, but I had never even heard of her on this forum before that update.

Sounds to me like a "trend" character. I seriously doubt she'll be playable. I also hope she isn't playable. :p I just don't know if Wario Ware needs another character, and if they do get one why not Mona?
Yes, a fad. I'd rather Jimmy T for the alt. possibilities. Afroman, Mirror B, Earthbound guy, you name it! I wonder what happens when there's Koopa Brothers Music (possibly) announced.....

y3nia659

Smash Ace
^_^ ok then just add my vote for Nephenee and Ashley Robbins from Trace memory, I also want to see Stafy from the japanese only game.

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
Mach Rider
black knight
black shadow
king K Rool
Isaac
ray 01
hammer bros suit mario lmao

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Isaac, from Golden Sun. Without any kind of doubt. After him, may Skull Kid be blessed.

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
This morning I was thinking about characters I would like to see in Brawl. So I thought about which franchises (Icons) had only 1 rep and the Yoshi Series was the first that came to mind. Which got me into thinking, "Hey, Kamek would be a pretty awesome playable character, and has enough potential weapons and whatnot to be a character." So all day in school I made a moveset of all the basic smash moves for Kamek, thus convincing myself he deserved a spot.
The End.

So I'm voting for Kamek, Olimar, and Kapp'n from Animal Crossing, for whom I'm making a moveset tomorrow.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I think we need this thread sticky'd to prevent more of these in the future.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
i can't beleive Geno has more votes than Megaman...MM would be so much cooler to play as than Geno. And he's more deserving of a spot (we all know that)
And wtf is with Ridley?!?!?! He ain't that great!!!

I'll vote for the characters that will actually be in the game.
+ Captain Jack Sparrow ;)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
i can't beleive Geno has more votes than Megaman...MM would be so much cooler to play as than Geno. And he's more deserving of a spot (we all know that)
Both should make it. How about that?

And wtf is with Ridley?!?!?! He ain't that great!!!
I have to agree. I'm not in anyway against Ridley's inclusion, but to be honest I think he's a bit overrated.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
*looks down at sig*

thank you!

EDIT: well its not showing up. mark me down for olimar, jiggs, and megaman

EDIT EDIT: its nice to see a 'noob' not being an idiot for once. awesome thread man!

Fawriel

Smash Master
I have to agree. I'm not in anyway against Ridley's inclusion, but to be honest I think he's a bit overrated.
Sir. You are talking about a big, purple, plasma-breathing dragon pirate from SPACE.

Just thought I'd inform you about that.

So I can vote for whoever? Fun!
In no particular order....

1. Gardevoir
2. Phoenix Wright
3. Wind Waker Link
4. Lloyd Irving
5. Colette Brunel
6. Haruhi Suzumiya
7. Konata ( Lucky Star )
8. Rincewind
9. Ridley