• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you Fear Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
Who do you fear most, is it the deadly Meta-Knight, the frightening Bowser or could it be the cute and dangerous Peach. I think Meta-Knight because of his cold,sleek sword and his eyes that say "Come to the dark side"! Tell me, who your scariest foe in SSBB is in the discussion below.
Top 3: 1.:metaknight: 2.:snake:3.:ganondorf:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Ike, one mistake and you'll fly at the speed of lightning.

bmullins123

Smash Journeyman
CPU or Person, doesn't matter. I think real people you play in tournaments, that look like their going to kill you if they lose are scary as h***.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Generic Top tiers (for this case, MK, ICs, Snake, Diddy, Falco, Marth and Olimar, though I count Wario as one too), evil Luigi, G&W, and Kirby. Other characters may vary depending on the mood.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Ike: Because a good Ike player is capable of turning the match around to his favor quite quickly.

Snake: Only when I'm using characters with no projectiles, and they spam the "grenade counter". It's basically impossible for me to approach one with, say, Sonic. As anything I do, including grab, hurt me.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
:olimar: He can camp with Pikmin and then hit you with a smash or tilt the instant you try to approach him. It's more of an annoyance than anything, but its still a pain in the rear.

:popo: Look at my main. Now you know why. If not, I also main DK, so two words: chain grabs.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
...I have nightmares about.... Snake...
*Shutters*

Jet300

Smash Ace
As a fox main, I fear fighting Pikachu and Ice climbers. Both of them are fox worst macth up. I'm just glad its -3 not an -4.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
This thread is pretty similar to the already existing "Which character do you hate to fight" thread. Gonna have to lock, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom