• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which version of the new Super Smash Bros. will you buy?

Which version of the new Super Smash Bros. will you buy?

• Wii U version

Votes: 46 27.1%
  • 3DS version

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Both versions

Votes: 104 61.2%
  • Neither version

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

Morbi

Scavenger
Considering there's going to be some kind of functionality between the two systems, I'll end up getting both, and even at the same time considering I'm such a Smash Bros. fan.

I'd probably play the Wii U version more tho, but Smash on the go is going to be a different experience for sure.
This really makes me wish there was a bundle version of the two games. Maybe you could save 5 on each game if you buy them both. So a 90 dollar bundle. That would make it a little more appealing. It might even move some more of the 3DS versions. I assume that the handheld version will not sell as well. I suppose we shall see.

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
As much as I want both, I think I'll get the Wii U version. I don't have neither systems and I'm planning to buy a Wii U pretty soon, so I'll be getting that first. If for some reason I buy a 3DS, then I definitely would like to buy the 3DS version.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I just got a 3DS, how is the online for games? I haven't bought any yet.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Both and even a 3DS XL just for it (I already have a normal 3DS), especially if there's going to be some kind of limited edition.

When it comes to Smash, there ain't a bigger ***** than me.

Top Bottom