• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Skler

Smash Master
Pink Reaper is such a hero for that story. We should all have christmas break together, it would be TOO HOT.

Speaking of which, my break is 5 weeks this year. Tooooooo good.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
My break is scheduled to be 5 weeks, but I get more since my finals are early.

/highfive

We need another tourney hosted by the Blade Breakers. Mass Madness is/was not enough.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So I don't mean to cause "hype," or anything of the sort... buuuuuuut it appears there's been a new Beyblade series airing.

Blade Breaker 3.0 sigs are definitely in the future. :O

hype hype hype hype
<p style="display:none;">Skler Darc th0rn thorn Banks Hugs Ally Mew2king Chudat Anti peepee cort pc chris sephirothken isai pine boxman pockyd mango hungrybox kage sleepyk jman hax fatal teczero alukard gmoney swift cogsmooch kevinm mike g cactuar</p>

Skler

Smash Master
Guys I just realized something.

**** it feels good to be a gangster.

Also, my sig needs to appear.

Wow messages need to be big for that.

Like, really big.

Oh come the **** on!

Edit: Got it!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Anybody going to INNsomnia?

I WANNA MEET Y'ALL.

Going to get back into it for Ryan.

So yeah, you should probably go.

It would be a good idea to go.

Like, go.

Please.

I really thought by now my sig would come up.

I feel like this is long enough.

Where is sig.

I give up.

The cake is a lie.

Woah! There it is!

Skler

Smash Master
Posts have to be really huge for a sig to show up. I'm not sure if it's how many characters are in the sig or if it's based on space, but this post should allow me to decide what is the actual cause of the sig appearing. Should it not appear, it is based on space, and should it appear it is based on characters.

Edit: I wonder how many characters it requires.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
IIRC, your post has to be more characters than your sig. Which means you should probably take out stuff that doesn't show up, or get a shortened URL for the image.

EDIT: I just now realized that I wasn't using my BB sig. Shame on me.

Skler

Smash Master
Everybody just needs to make longer posts in this thread. It's easy, just use lots of redundant and unnecessary words that aren't needed because they are redundant.

See guys, it's that easy and simple and not hard to do, I'm surprised you aren't capable of my wordplay.

Skler

Smash Master
If I don't have my sig thing then I'd be really sad. People need to know that I'm the usurper of uairs, Hero of hookshots and Magistrate of SKRAAAAAAAAA!

Those are very important things. It doesn't help that my image is roughly twenty billion characters long, but that's the price you pay to have an awesome BB sig.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
You could always get a shrunk URL (like what twitter uses) for the sig, so you'd only have to write about a sentence for it to show up.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I think I figured it out.

The problems we are having with sigs are all part of an elaborate anti-BB scheme.

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO END THE BBs!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Double post for great justice.

So, BB's, I just watched the first Guren Lagaan Movie, and it might have been the single most manly thing I have ever seen. I feel like I should be breaking brick walls with my fists and growing a massive beard with which to strangle things. Never has this type of manliness been wrought upon this mortal plane. It is greater than Captain Falcon, Takamura Mamoru, Arnold Schwartzenager, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, and every other manly figure ever to roam the face of the earth, combined. I am off to break steel girders with a swift kick and throw the remains at buildings to make them fall over. Gentlemen.

tl;dr: GO WATCH THE GUREN MOVIE! IT WILL MAKE YOU **** BRICKS OF MANLINESS!

Skler

Smash Master
Writing big things for sigs is awesome. It lets you express all of your manly and right desires and gives you a reward for doing so. The reward is showing everybody that you're part of the legendary blade breakers, the crew that's won almost every major tournament in the past two years. The crew that ***** the pants off of everybody they meet.

The many, the proud, the Blade Breakers.

Skler

Smash Master
I'm double posting because for some reason the blade breakers aren't stepping it up. This is strange to me because the BB crew is all about stepping it up and stepping on people who aren't stepping it up. Take the proper steps to step it up or I'll be stepping through the door and stepping down the front steps to step away from this place.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I just beasted my Engineering Analysis final. **** was so ****ing cash.

BB's wreck at absolutely everything, forever. True statement.

Skler

Smash Master
I don't have finals until Thursday, but I haven't studied at all yet. **** studying, get money.

Edit: I also lost the game. Why must people constantly make me lose the game!? Woe is me for my unbelievably painful loss!

Here siggy siggy siggy!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I lost the game for the second time this page. This must be a new record.

I'm almost done with my finals already. Took my first one this morning, taking my last one in half an hour. Both got ***** in the face.

Skler

Smash Master
Holy ****, we need to get to a new page to forget about the game because I just lost it.

No more mentioning the game!

Lalalalala, I like panda bears lalalalala, pandas are adorable lalalalala, I like panda bears lalalalala, **** *****es get money.

Top Bottom