• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I make the sigs

i'm not making sigs when you didnt give me any pictures to work with

not to mention I currently don't have photoshop or my BB template cause my laptop is in repairs

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I decided I'm going to go to, and run track at, Baldwin-Wallace in Ohio. It's like 1/2 way between Cleveland and Columbus.

I beasted my last indoor track meet in high school.

For being a comparatively big kid, because I work out a ton and am 6'2 200lbs, I got 8th of 29 for the mile, which is not my event haha then 6th of 15 in the 4 by 200 meter relay, and 7th of 26 in shot put. Random events, right? Distance, sprint, throwing a big metal ball.

BREAKIN' BLADES *****

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Good ****, throwin' that big metal ball. Bladebreakers gonna be reppin' the beast schools next year.

Also, did you run out of your XBL subscription or something? I sent you a friend request a mad long time ago, you should totally accept it.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I made it halfway into the second room, and somehow managed to stand in a moving wall. I turned around and died O.o Hitboxes are weird.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
This thread needs serious bumpage. I propose an all-out posting campaign until this thread stays at the top of the first page forever.

Also, start trek in imax is second only to speed racer in imax in terms of ****ing amazingness.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Why is everything related to blimps awesome?

Cardgames on motorcycles on a mother****ing blimp. Does it get better than that?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If it catches fire, it should be the Hindenburg. Now that would be badass, cardgames on motorcycles on the mother****ing Hindenburg ON FIRE!

_milktea

Smash Lord
HEY. CALLING MAINE/MASS/NH SMASHERS.

Do you guys remember Wuwu and Zec? Zec's a good Fox from Chicago and Wuwu is a Falco from NH.

They'll be in NH this weekend, and they want people to play from either Massachusetts, Maine, or New Hampshire. Just this weekend.

Hit him up here:
xckzs <----That's Wuwu's sn.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
If it catches fire, it should be the Hindenburg. Now that would be badass, cardgames on motorcycles on the mother****ing Hindenburg ON FIRE!
if only we could work lightning, an erupting volcano, and CogSmooch's beard into the equation, it would be the most obscenely pleasurable spectacle ever.

Wuwu

Smash Cadet
coool , everyone go on saturday plz! i can't wait :) thanks banks!! and Milktea :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMEPFZa4ZQo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMEPFZa4ZQo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Banks

Smash Hero
so i guess skler and pine are to gay to come to the maine smashfest

but we're still having it saturday anyway. darc and daz just come as early as possible, forget barlw lmao

Top Bottom