• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your Smash color?

JNS

Smash Cadet
I never use the standard costume for any charachter,or a set color, instead i have a set costume i think looks cool for each.

For example my mains are
ash hat pikachu (red)
blue poke trainer
Daisy peach (yellow)
twin climbers (blue)
dark metaknight

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
I use pink for everything. Pink Dedede, OoT Zelda (who's dress is pink), Pink Zero Suit Samus, and default kirby. And I use Jigglypuff in her sun hat thing. Regardless of what I use, Jigglypuff herself is always pink so it's okay.

Doc_Gerbil

Smash Rookie
I never use the standard costume for any charachter,or a set color, instead i have a set costume i think looks cool for each.

For example my mains are
ash hat pikachu (red)
blue poke trainer
Daisy peach (yellow)
twin climbers (blue)
dark metaknight
Same here. I have one or two outfits I like for every character, I don't just stick with one character.

A lot of times I take the yellow Pit, the Snake with the blue camouflage, Dark Samus, Dark Link (if I ever used him), I like all of the different colored Toon Links, the Dark Fox every now and then.. I'm honestly still experimenting with everything.

Pai

Smash Cadet
NNID
Paestries
3DS FC
2036-7921-7608
Lucas -> Claus (The red-haired one.)
Peach -> Daisy
Kirby -> Black and white
Lucario -> White
Jigglypuff -> Sun hat :p
So I don't have any particular color, I just use what I think looks nice > w<

itsameSMB

Smash Journeyman
It's not a universal color for me but if I have the choice, I always pick Mario's Fire Mario's outfit. Then again, I almost never play as someone besides Mario :).

L 17

Smash Apprentice
If possible, I always choose white. Otherwise I just pick something random other than the default.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
zelda: red/blue
s/zamus: purple/blue (purple USED to be blue in melee)
falco: green
lucas: green
ike: uh... tan-ish?

Exovel

Smash Ace
I use only the white costumes if I can. For some reason I always have. I usually use blue is white isn't available.

The only exception is Luigi, because then I use the CheezUigi.

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
bowser and metanight: pimpin white,lucario:panda color,ganon:old man ganondorf, link and toon link:demon black, wolf:crazy white and red,ike: golden warrior,marth:pure white and out of those i use lucario,ike,and wolf

Spottswoode

Smash Rookie
Red Olimar, Blue Mario, Goggles for Pikachu, green hat for Jigglypuff, white DK, Brown Samus/Black ZSS, White Kirby, Yellow R.O.B., Grey Lucario, Leopard print Snake, lighter blue Captain Falcon, Red overalls & blue shirt Wario

That's all i can think of right now.

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu: green headband or blue goggles (still pissed about the wizard hat though)
Snake: depends, usually the green one
Zelda: red
Ike: white with red cape
Pokemon Trainer: white

Also, it really annoys me how so many people always play the DARK version of the character, especially if it's Link/Toon Link or Meta Knight :mad:

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Zamus: gravity suit
Samus: dark suit
Jigglypuff: pokemon hat
Zelda: default
Ike: default
PT: white
Marth: white
Lucario: white
Wolf: blue+white
Fox: purple
Falco: white

MoneyCat

Smash Cadet
It really depends who the character is but I mostly use the default colors.

Luigi - Fireball suit
Mario - Fireball suit
Link - Blue tunic

D13

Smash Ace
I find myself using blue outfits for most of the characters, but I try to mix things up every now and then.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Pit, Wolf, Falco: Black
King Dedede: Pink
Meta Knight, Marth, Jigglypuff: White (or light blue for Marth)
Wario: Regular Overalls
Zero Suit Samus: Black/Dark Suit
R.O.B: Gray

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I use what a lot of people seem to call the "Wedding" color for both Marth and Peach (the one in my profile picture is what I'm talking about).

My other two mains, Wario and Ness, I use their default colors (But I use Overalls Wario)

Whenever I use Lucario I use the white Lucario and call him "Mimecario." And Gangstachu with his green head band...yeah...

orintemple

Smash Lord
Oringinal color and purple Fox, purple diddy, blue pit, original or gold ROB, melee or black sheik. I pick the color that looks the best on the character to me.

majorojam

Smash Apprentice
I usually play with defaults, but my alternatives are the yellow/brown/natural color sets. Bowser's brown skin is awesome. Of course, the term "natural" may differ between costumes; for instance -- I feel that Yoshi's green is more natural than his yellow (but then again, all of his colors are radioactive and bright, so no contest really). Same goes for G&W's default (can't really go "natural" there), amongst several other characters' alt skins.

EDIT: I kind of wish that they would have added yellow as a team color (given that almost everyone has a yellow outfit -- a few extra yellow skins wouldn't be hard to cook up).

Skoox

Smash Cadet
For my mains:
Lucas - Blue/white
Diddy - Pink
Olimar - Red

Other Normals:
Snake - Illegal Leopard.
Falco - Black.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Red for almost every character, white or black if someone stole my color or the red costume looks stupid.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I use black for most characters and because i like the look in my friends' faces when they see Dark Toon Link; everyone always comes up with things like ZOMG A CHUPACABRA!!, It... It... Its hedious!! and ewwww. I don't know what their problem is i think he is pretty cute.

Ooh wait and Peach- Daisy color because Daisy is so much cooler...

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
I use different ones for different characters. Just whatever looks good to me. :)

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
My mains:

Lucario (Default and Black & White)

Marth (Default and Red)

Fox (Default and "Dark Fox")

Bowser (Default and Black, White & Gold)

BlueYoshiPinkShoes

Smash Apprentice
Lucas- Green Striped shirt, Brown hair.
Lucario- Black and White!
Wolf- White and Red
R.O.B- White/ very Light Purple
Olimar- White.

LOLhahaDEAD

Smash Cadet
I use red for Marth, Lucas, Falco, and Toon Link. Default for everyone else, unless they have a red color swap.

Top Bottom