• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
why do i have to have a reason for disliking things

basically i've never liked aliases/smurfs since my aoe1 days, when people smurfed to hide cheats or to be assholes to people. talk **** on an alias and get away with it cuz nobody can track you unless they grabbed your ip via netstat - which, sadly, does not work on kaillera, though i ****ing wish it would so i would know who's always smurfing around

M!nt

Smash Champion
Smurf that's a weird word for it lol. It's really fun to try to guess who's the alt even though I rarely ever get it right.People also act a lot different when you play them under another name.

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Smurf that's a weird word for it lol. It's really fun to try to guess who's the alt even though I rarely ever get it right.People also act a lot different when you play them under another name.
It's not even smurfing, it's ******* hiding behind alts because they're afraid of their name getting tarnished by getting beat by someone they dont like. It's either that or they're ***** and no one wants to play them, but in that case they earned it.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I alted the other day on kb and wifi using the alias "the laggy rabbit" and no one would join my game!

mixa

Banned via Warnings
I love playing with alts
I play with alts all the time, all I have is alts
I am not anyone
I play with alts because it gives me the freedom to pick whatever character, play however I want, and say whatever I want
what would I do without alts

jk, I only p2p (don't even have working servers)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah I don't get why people hate alts so much. Well if they talk **** behind one I guess that's kind of lame, but pretty much none do (in this community) in my experience, in which case who gives a ****

Battlecow

Play to Win
It's more like ugh I never get to play with people I want to play and then when I do they're alting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom