• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the best way to practice by yourself?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Skylink said:
That's all true. But is C-sticking that much better than normal control stick smashing?
And I don't want to have to wait 'till smash bros revolution for some AI based training. That won't be around till Late spring!
C-sticking isnt faster, personly I can do smash attacks faster than the c-stick, learning to do that helps you do good combos as well.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
uuh...first of all what are you two talking about? C-stick is alot more convienent and ultimately faster than using the control stick. when using the control stick you run the risk of charging up accidentally definitely putting a damper on you if you are in the middle of a combo. second of all you two obviously dont smash much because you can charge a cstick smash by pressing Z or A. i'd love to see you guys in a tourny attempting uairs using the control stick, wasting your second jump. honestly... you do combos better when you make your experience less complicated.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
That's what I wanted to know. I've always used the control stick to smash, and I'm asking if you think it's smarter to use the C-stik. But the speed, drolan, is already fast for dishing out, you'll never make use of the Uair link has w/o the double jumb at the same time, and my combos re mainly made of grabs throws, and areals. 'sides, switching to the Cstick WOULD be complicated.
However, as I get better and better, the Cstick may be nessisary. But I'm pretty sure it isnt now.

NE other reasons why Csticking is better?

M3ca

Smash Apprentice
Skylink said:
That's what I wanted to know. I've always used the control stick to smash, and I'm asking if you think it's smarter to use the C-stik. But the speed, drolan, is already fast for dishing out, you'll never make use of the Uair link has w/o the double jumb at the same time, and my combos re mainly made of grabs throws, and areals. 'sides, switching to the Cstick WOULD be complicated.
However, as I get better and better, the Cstick may be nessisary. But I'm pretty sure it isnt now.

NE other reasons why Csticking is better?
u should read this thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=53746&highlight=c-stick

back to practicing alone, training mode for technicals is best.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
it sounds like you need to readjust how you play with certain characters. if you need the second jump with link for his uair and you need the control stick then by all means use it. its just most characters, you'll want their uair for first jump basis only.that goes for almost all characters except for fox since applying his uair is key to strong kills you may feel the need to double jump to smash them higher. but i dont see what the big deal would be to just tap X twice and flick your cstick upwards. but again, if you found you are more comfortable using the control stick then by all means do it. after you read that post you should have a good idea why cstick is reccomended for mostly all smashing. you said that your combos consist of grabs and throws well if you didnt know this, if you tick the cstick while grabbing it throws the opponent at the next possible frame, reducing their chances of reacting with a DI. also playn with link, id image you'd want to do alot of shffling considering alot of his moves require an L-Cancel to reduce your lag time i.e. dair, fair. it is easier to ave the cstick in those situations. perhaps, you should try to learn to become proficient with the cstick.you dont have to use it, but maybe you'll find it easier when you become well-learned in it. good luck.. and to the technique part, ive already submitted my tips but im going to add a lil bit more. honestly, the cpu's are good for nothing. they dont have good edgeguarding so you wouldnt get much prac in it..the best thing is practicing YOUR edgehodging but again, the cpu isnt that smart so you can never really practice it fully without a human

Zodiac

Smash Master
drolan said:
uuh...first of all what are you two talking about? C-stick is alot more convienent and ultimately faster than using the control stick. when using the control stick you run the risk of charging up accidentally definitely putting a damper on you if you are in the middle of a combo. second of all you two obviously dont smash much because you can charge a cstick smash by pressing Z or A. i'd love to see you guys in a tourny attempting uairs using the control stick, wasting your second jump. honestly... you do combos better when you make your experience less complicated.
its much more convenient for a lot of people, even some pro material players, however Im just faster and more accurate with the over A, not to say im better than the pros, but thats my strongest point is uber fast smash attacks. If you use the over A method with a hell of a lot of control and practice you can definetly do much better without using the c-stick. Lol, for a while I didnt know you could use it, then when I did for I whiel I found I had way more control using over A Smash attacks

**Edit**
drolan said:
it sounds like you need to readjust how you play with certain characters. if you need the second jump with link for his uair and you need the control stick then by all means use it. its just most characters, you'll want their uair for first jump basis only.that goes for almost all characters except for fox since applying his uair is key to strong kills you may feel the need to double jump to smash them higher. but i dont see what the big deal would be to just tap X twice and flick your cstick upwards. but again, if you found you are more comfortable using the control stick then by all means do it.
That a good point, because in rare cases your hands slips from the A button and you end up doing another jump wiht control stick, I'll try using that method while doing uair attacks with Link(My main char). It should be especially useful with him.

**Edit**
Also sometimes I'll accidently unleash a lair or rair attack instead of an uair attack.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
Zodiac said:
That a good point, because in rare cases your hands slips from the A button and you end up doing another jump wiht control stick, I'll try using that method while doing uair attacks with Link(My main char). It should be especially useful with him.
Also sometimes I'll accidently unleash a lair or rair attack instead of an uair attack.
heh yea thats one of the tides of war with using the control stick but its easily overcome. just practice fluent flicking of the ctrlstick up. you should throw in smashes so you know you are doing it right. once you get a steady pace going, try it while walking, running,wding,etc. the whole affair will probably take like 40 mins to get a natural flow of it. hmm...can you wd with your control stick? cuz if you can, you'll be able to do some amazing combos because you seem to be proficient with the control stick. if you dont know how or cant, its gonna take some practice obviously. its like twice as hard to do as with the Y and X button but, if you can smash faster than a cstick with your control stick, then its almost imperative that you learn that way you can build off your strengths. if you dont know how its not any different from a y or x jump, it just requires a bit faster reflexes as you have to "pop" your control stick from the inital up push to the down right/down-left push and wd as normal. me, im about perfect wave dashing so thats why i say "pop" lol. however, im a fox main and i really dont have the patience to learn wd'ing with teh control stick. ive done it a couple of times but as a whole it seems way too difficult to consider because the speed of your "pop" has to be pretty fluent to hit a perfect wd. however, dont you ever encounter a bit of a problem when you run and smash? or do you use your cstick for that?

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
For control stick I always felt it was better, until I found out that you can short hop with X. As for the "tilt" moves, I was never good at it, unless my character was walking, any suggestions on improving this much needed skill?

Hmm, so wavedashing with the control stick puts you in a more favorable position that with X+R? That's interresting. I have yet to master WDing, but when I practiced it I thought that use the control stick was slightly easier, but I figured that the X+R method was superior.

As for charging smash attacks, I don't use the C-stick, becaue I found it a bit awkward (now I know it's not *quite* as awkward if you use the Z button), but for me, I'll always use the control stick to charge a smash.

NG7

Smash Lord
Dunno if it's been said but if you're practicing by yourself it could help to go on some platform stages and practice comboing the CPU around the platforms.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo is #1 said:
For control stick I always felt it was better, until I found out that you can short hop with X. As for the "tilt" moves, I was never good at it, unless my character was walking, any suggestions on improving this much needed skill?

Hmm, so wavedashing with the control stick puts you in a more favorable position that with X+R? That's interresting. I have yet to master WDing, but when I practiced it I thought that use the control stick was slightly easier, but I figured that the X+R method was superior.

As for charging smash attacks, I don't use the C-stick, becaue I found it a bit awkward (now I know it's not *quite* as awkward if you use the Z button), but for me, I'll always use the control stick to charge a smash.
well...he has said that he can smash faster with the control stick. im assuming being so, he has pretty good reflexes and quick fingers. if he can master the wd with the control stick, he can open up a whole new list of opportunites with his right hand. in the long run, if you master it, yes. learning to wd with the control stick can put you into a more favorable position because think about it, when you wd with X you use your right thumb to jump and your first finger to dodge. if you can master it with your control stick, you can have a thumb on A or the cstick already set to pull off a quick sex kick or smash. Also on another note, a charged smash from a control stick is a bit better hit for hit wise because unless you have somewhat quick hands, the move will almost always charge up a bit before you attack,thus doing more damage than a quick cstick flick. however, the cstick is alot easier to combo with and you can pretty much put the control stick power advantage below you unless your character is super slow i.e bowser or dk then you may want to consider that extra bit of power in your smash, not to mention it all depends on who you are facing. i personally use and love fox, so i really dont find times to charge my smashes anyhow because ia m constantly moving i dont stop to charge up an attack which can throw people off who expect charged smashes. also short hopping with x or the control stick..is also an iffy-iffy. it depends on who you use, how you like to play, and who you are facing. I use X because shorthopping with X almost always guarantees me a nice set up for shuffling or wd or w.e. if you can learn to shorthop with the control stick then thats good. you are taking it away from the norm but the only problem is that you can occasionaly have misdirectional smashes.also, when you are doing a running smash, the cstick is ideal because you can flawlessly pull ALL smashes off, u/d/l/r/smash and n/u/d/f/bairs,rather than just the u/d smash with the control stick which can also be misdirected. also the best way to practice on how to use your tilts is to first find out how close you can be to actually hit them, then incorporate the distance when you are shorthopping

Skylink

Smash Lord
You mean areal attacks? most of link's areials have dangerous lag, and the ones that don't can become ecxpected very easily by HMNs pretty quick if you use them more than 5 times a minute. As for drolan who thinks I jump with the control stick, I don't.
Mew2 I totally agree with you. C sticking feels quite awkward.

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Thanks for the information. As for c-sticking vs. control sticking your smashes, I tested it out last night and I found I could smash just as quickly with the control stick. However, I will continue to stick with the c-stick for arial moves, especially with Mewtwo, mainly because of his short hop with X then using his Fair. I can see that using the X button for jumping is superior in every way...and for smashing, in general the control stick, although if you have precise control, they're prety much equal.

As for wavedashing, I'll try to learn the control stick way, so I can take advantage of the A button, it appears to me that this is much superior to the X+R, but much harder to pull off, oh well, who cares? I aim to succeed, not for the easy way out.

Edit:

To Skylink: I didn't say the c-stick was awkward, I said charging smashes with the c-stick is awkward.(although with Z it's really not that bad, I just like control stick for charges....it's a mental thing for me..that I don't feel like explaining in detail.) For the longest time I didn't use the C-stick, I thought that it was dumb and such, then I read that it was very very effective, so I tried it out....I found it extremely awkward at first because I had been control sticking all along, but now it is almost second nature to me to use the c-stick for smashing and arials.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
lol skylink i dont think you jump with the control stick. i know from what you said that you use it for your up a's but i didnt say that you jumped with it. however i did suggest you learned how to wd with the control stick which would include learning how to jump with it. wave dashing is not that hard either, you just have to practice it. since you are a link user, try this on for size. try doing a regular jump, and dodge diagonaly down to the ground before you hit the ground. after you get that down you can work your way down, jumping lower and lower, each time dodging diagonally into the ground (which is putting the control stick on the bottom-right to go forward and the bottom left to go back ward.-just for clarification) pretty soon you'll be shorthopping into a wave dash. you can take it the next step further and instead of waiting for your descending part of the jump, you can do it while rising. once you become learned in that, with a tad faster reflexes you can do it as soon as their feet leaves the ground, thereby sliding horizontally across the ground fully instead of a downward dodge forward. mew2..YES! csticking with mewtwo is definitely a must. his dair is absoulutely brutal because if you do it on the ground, they'll be popped into the air and a fast fall can lead to a sick combo. however, i hope you are ready for the little bit of probleem. mewtwo's wd is not too, fantastic. personally i dont like it but, it does get the job done. however, i wouldnt reccomend wd for mindgames with mewtwo, rather slowly advancing dash dancing and his dodges and teleports. they are a new level of mindgames and i would find ways to add them into a gameplan. he doesnt move too fast with his wd thats why i say this, it appears he covers more ground with his rolls which are really just side stepping planes. he's a pretty good character, more or less, just takes a little imagination to put his mind moves to the test.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Whether or not you use the C-stick vs control stick + A is personal preferance.

However, the C-stick will always come out in the shortest frame of time (assuming you do not try to charge), while the control stick + A does run the simple risk of an accidental charge. This for most people isn't a problem, it is quite easy to use the control stick and not charge. To clear something up, they are the same speed at the uncharged level. Therefor, neither use is actually 'faster' persay, unless you count finger movement, but that cannot remain accurate because differant people have differant reflexes. So, sticking with just the game itself, they are of equal speed.

The C-Stick does hold many advantages over the control stick though, which is a main reason why the majority of competitive players use the C-stick (the majority of the time, they do use A to charge attacks when it's needed). Shuffling air attacks is alot easier with the C-stick. Floating and attacking with Peach is alot easier with the C-stick (or well, depending on that attack). Trying not to fast fall a down air is easier with the C-stick. Avoiding double jump on Uair is easier with the C-stick. On the whole, the C-stick is much safer and effective to use, and somethings just cannot be preformed without it.

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
drolan said:
lol skylink i dont think you jump with the control stick. i know from what you said that you use it for your up a's but i didnt say that you jumped with it. however i did suggest you learned how to wd with the control stick which would include learning how to jump with it. wave dashing is not that hard either, you just have to practice it. since you are a link user, try this on for size. try doing a regular jump, and dodge diagonaly down to the ground before you hit the ground. after you get that down you can work your way down, jumping lower and lower, each time dodging diagonally into the ground (which is putting the control stick on the bottom-right to go forward and the bottom left to go back ward.-just for clarification) pretty soon you'll be shorthopping into a wave dash. you can take it the next step further and instead of waiting for your descending part of the jump, you can do it while rising. once you become learned in that, with a tad faster reflexes you can do it as soon as their feet leaves the ground, thereby sliding horizontally across the ground fully instead of a downward dodge forward. mew2..YES! csticking with mewtwo is definitely a must. his dair is absoulutely brutal because if you do it on the ground, they'll be popped into the air and a fast fall can lead to a sick combo. however, i hope you are ready for the little bit of probleem. mewtwo's wd is not too, fantastic. personally i dont like it but, it does get the job done. however, i wouldnt reccomend wd for mindgames with mewtwo, rather slowly advancing dash dancing and his dodges and teleports. they are a new level of mindgames and i would find ways to add them into a gameplan. he doesnt move too fast with his wd thats why i say this, it appears he covers more ground with his rolls which are really just side stepping planes. he's a pretty good character, more or less, just takes a little imagination to put his mind moves to the test.

You definitely seem to be a good smasher, Drolan! I've heard from other people that Mewtwo's wavedash is really really good. I'll have to test this out for myself, if I find I think it is useful, I'll try using it, if I don't, I won't use it. As for Mewtwo's dodges and teleports, I have already got that covered, I usually dodge to move across the screen rather than dash (for general movement, like after I kill a player or want to get to an item, etc. other times I just use his dash/walk). His teleport can be just plain evil at times, it's like a souped up air dodge that you can use while still standing on the ground. It's not that hard to master, and you can fool your opponent by pressing straight down causing Mewtwo to not move at all. I also find it useful for teleporting behind some one and using his f-tilt, d-tilt, or an uncharge smash down.

As for using his moves, yes it does take imagination, yet another reason I chose to master him over other characters. I like the strange characters that don't always fit the mold, that have unique strategies, unique moves, and are in general, not played much.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo is #1 said:
You definitely seem to be a good smasher, Drolan! I've heard from other people that Mewtwo's wavedash is really really good. I'll have to test this out for myself, if I find I think it is useful, I'll try using it, if I don't, I won't use it. As for Mewtwo's dodges and teleports, I have already got that covered, I usually dodge to move across the screen rather than dash (for general movement, like after I kill a player or want to get to an item, etc. other times I just use his dash/walk). His teleport can be just plain evil at times, it's like a souped up air dodge that you can use while still standing on the ground. It's not that hard to master, and you can fool your opponent by pressing straight down causing Mewtwo to not move at all. I also find it useful for teleporting behind some one and using his f-tilt, d-tilt, or an uncharge smash down.

As for using his moves, yes it does take imagination, yet another reason I chose to master him over other characters. I like the strange characters that don't always fit the mold, that have unique strategies, unique moves, and are in general, not played much.
thanks lol..i dotn claim to be anything, i just am very analytical about alot of things.

Skylink said:
That or a fast typer that always goes on and on.
hmm..well..i guess thats what i get for trying to help. you're welcome.

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
drolan said:
thanks lol..i dotn claim to be anything, i just am very analytical about alot of things.

hmm..well..i guess thats what i get for trying to help. you're welcome.
Don't listen to him, Drolan,....I know why you type out your descriptions like that, I'm analytical about things too.

on topic: When you battle level 9 computers routinely, like I do, don't try to notice their faults. Yeah, this is usually easier said than done, especially for some. Personally, I can't help but notice it. However, you can consciously avoid taking advantage of them. So, in a way, if you don't take advantage of them, you can improve your skill somewhat, mostly for reflex time, precision, and speed.

Skylink

Smash Lord
I'm not saying your nerdish or anything. What i meant is that you type fast and go beyond what the idea was.

Anyway mew2, Cpu's are very hard tovoid taking advantage of. I mean, they're agressive, and very stupid. they'l run at you with no planned means of defense while you're charging a smash.

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Yes, but I'm talking about the more chronic problems with the computer, for example: jumping over a mine you placed and letting them mindlessly walk onto it, waiting for Samsu to try to grab you (she always tries to grab you as she charges at you.), etc. Don't take advantage of those types of faults listed, sure there's other things that can't be helped, but you can reduce your advantage-taking of computers to some point.

Best101

Smash Ace
I've been seeing a lot of people saying don't fight lvl 9 coms but fight lvl 1s. After a while of fighting lvl 1s you need to make sure your aggressiveness isn't going down. So here's my suggestion: Fight lvl 1 coms and fight lvl 9s every now-and-then.

I don't take advantage of coms if i notice or not. If i place a mine on the ground instead of making the com run right into it, I'll force him...it into it by trowing or spiking him...it into the mine.

Skylink

Smash Lord
CPUs are stupid.
Fighting a lvl 9 is stupid.
Fighting a lvl 1 is even stupider.
They walk straight into the sweetspot of your smash attack being charged.
They attack you while your recovering, giving you your third jump back.
They often DIE in the process.
They come to you while there is a ho-ho in between.
They insugniffently walk twords you and NEVER consider the battle. they aproach and attack, ALWAYS overlooking your falling teammate with his sword ricochetting to the ground with him ontop of it.

That is pure stupidity.
THAT's WHY pple say not to fight lvl 9s. of course, fighting lvl 1s is dumb too, because you often get carried away, killing him while you should be practacing your wavedashing and shuffling.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
Skylink said:
CPUs are stupid.
Fighting a lvl 9 is stupid.
Fighting a lvl 1 is even stupider.
They walk straight into the sweetspot of your smash attack being charged.
They attack you while your recovering, giving you your third jump back.
They often DIE in the process.
They come to you while there is a ho-ho in between.
They insugniffently walk twords you and NEVER consider the battle. they aproach and attack, ALWAYS overlooking your falling teammate with his sword ricochetting to the ground with him ontop of it.

That is pure stupidity.
THAT's WHY pple say not to fight lvl 9s. of course, fighting lvl 1s is dumb too, because you often get carried away, killing him while you should be practacing your wavedashing and shuffling.
Kudos to that! sometimes your skills take over and get the sudden urges to just beat the living h*ll out of the level 1 cpu, which, does you no good lol.

Best101

Smash Ace
Edit: In answer to SkyLink's post.

I can see that, but my point is what you are practicing by yourself. Fighting lvl 9s isn't a wise choice, but still you should play them for checkup reasons. And by me playing lvl 1s I can see a good improvement in my shine combos. It's still fun to play against level 9 coms cause of the stupid things they do.

Yesterday i beat my freind in a 1 on 1, 3 stock match (we used to be quite even in skills) and he could only stack up 50% damage onto me thanks to my new way of training. It was mostly because of my infinite combos and mindgames that took him off guard.

Skylink

Smash Lord
drolan said:
Kudos to that! sometimes your skills take over and get the sudden urges to just beat the living h*ll out of the level 1 cpu, which, does you no good lol.

:chuckle:(the first time i post something more than5 lines that isn't competely irrelevant & stupid)

Of course, CPU stupidity can sometimes be negated if you keep them trapped in your combos. As long as they are trapped in yourn combos, it doesn't matter what they do.
So, sometimes I just practaceCpu's and try to kill them quick, but I can't do it much faster than 1 stock per minute

drolan

Smash Apprentice
(to best101)hmm...that sounds good. although how did you deal with the rare DI'ing of the cpu? i forgot what level cpu it was..i think its 7 that DI's the most out of the others. but not very often. that's another bad raeson for using the cpu, no practice on chasing. you use falco as your main i presume?

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Solo practice only helps your technique. There is nothing wrong with going against level 1s in order to practice l-canceling, shffls, wavedashing, basic combos, and etc. If practice mode allowed you to use c-stick then there would be no need for lvl 1 bashing, but not everyone has an AR.

I don't recommend lvl 9s at all though, because you truely don't get anything out of it. If you play them too much you get into bad habbits. Same goes with going too long with playing just lvl 1s. If you don't have many people to play I actually recommend not playing all that much by yourself and play a lot when you do have a chance to play with some peepz. Forming bad habbits during training take a long long time to untrain.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
Skylink said:

:chuckle:(the first time i post something more than5 lines that isn't competely irrelevant & stupid)

Of course, CPU stupidity can sometimes be negated if you keep them trapped in your combos. As long as they are trapped in yourn combos, it doesn't matter what they do.
So, sometimes I just practaceCpu's and try to kill them quick, but I can't do it much faster than 1 stock per minute
lol have you ever thought of doing bomb tricks? like the one trick where you drop the bomb and step back and downsmash it, making it slide across the ground? my friend has been working on it and if i could take a vid i would, he like hits the bomb across the level where it rests at the near edge, because people will usually jump over the bomb, then while they are coming down he does very quick shffl'd dair's, the last one making the opponent land on the bomb.

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
That is correct, but some people, like me, have no other choice, because there's no one around to coveniently smash with. Level 1s are godo for comboing and level 9s for aggressiveness/reflexes, but still no substitue for human competition, as stated over and over and yet over again in this thread.

I've been seeing a lot of people saying don't fight lvl 9 coms but fight lvl 1s. After a while of fighting lvl 1s you need to make sure your aggressiveness isn't going down. So here's my suggestion: Fight lvl 1 coms and fight lvl 9s every now-and-then.
I, generally agree with this, but at the same time if you have no choice, beating a level 1 to a pulp every time can get old....very quickly!

drolan

Smash Apprentice
that is traditionally why so many people shy away from ssbm. with no kind of human competition or even people who are into the advanced ssbm, it gets boring. i stopped playing ssbm for a long time because the only comp i had was my little bro and some of his git friends. i grew tired and allowed it to collect dust. then one day i went to the Nexus with a friend, and they asked me if i wanted to play. I was like..sure! i was pretty confident i was going to win, until i saw them sliding across the floor without running. freaked me out but attracted me back to the game as i watched them duking it out pulling off moves ive never seen before. nowadays i always..ALWAYS..start off by going to training, sharpening my wding. start doing dashed shffld sex kicks then commence to fighting a level one honing my other skills while in "battle". then i visit the Nexus one time a week, if im lucky, more than once, and fight humans.(haha that sounds so weird, as if im referring to humans as a sub-race) the key it to find SOMEBODY who plays it at least above the norm. maybe you guys can persuade your friends to get into it.

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Sadly several of my friends live way out of state, one doesn't have a GC (and isn't even competition), and my only competition, is a friend who is always busy with school, besides he's not *super* great, he's very repetitive in his strategies, and I know he will never learn the more advanced moves like WD and PSing. I also have no siblings to play against, and my parents? *laughs* don't even get me started.

To add even more dirt and dust (yes dirt and dust) to my fire, I live in an area remote from any big cities, on top of that most of the teens are obsessed with rice rockets, because of the nearby Honda plant.

It sucks, I know, and this is why I choose to just fight computers....Yeah, I know it's bad for me, but, oh well, I can at least improve my short-hopping and such.

drolan

Smash Apprentice
hmm..well..normally id try to come up with a way for you to overcome your unfortunate situation, but..eh..i really honestly dont think anything anyone says can mend that kind of wound lmao. all i can say is that you should be on top of that ssbm online thing, i dont remember the name of it lol. also,you should try to be on top of the tourny's coming up. granted i dont think there are any in VA but some should be remotely close. and hey, maybe this could be a good incentive to see if there are some smashers that you dont know about around there. if u can find a good many you guys can organize a place and maybe even start a palce like the vortex and the nexus
~note~ i doubt your parents would make a good challenge or a good choice. heaven forbid if you 4 stock your father and rub it in his face lmao

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
~

drolan said:
hmm..well..normally id try to come up with a way for you to overcome your unfortunate situation, but..eh..i really honestly dont think anything anyone says can mend that kind of wound lmao. all i can say is that you should be on top of that ssbm online thing, i dont remember the name of it lol. also,you should try to be on top of the tourny's coming up. granted i dont think there are any in VA but some should be remotely close. and hey, maybe this could be a good incentive to see if there are some smashers that you dont know about around there. if u can find a good many you guys can organize a place and maybe even start a palce like the vortex and the nexus
~note~ i doubt your parents would make a good challenge or a good choice. heaven forbid if you 4 stock your father and rub it in his face lmao
LMAO to the "~note~"

Anyway, it's funny that you should mention that, because I was thinking of doing just that the other day, I imagine there's few smashers, but probably not very many expert smashers. As for online, *chuckles* there's yet another problem! No DSL out here! LMAO, I'm screwed no matter what I do, huh? *chuckles again* Ahh well, maybe if I make a petition or something, and can get most of the people on my road to sign it, they'd insall it, but I doubt it. Oh well, if I can get DSL, I'll be all over, I've been longing for online gaming for years.

Top Bottom