• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will your Brawl name be?

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Probably

"Magyk"
"Hiryu"
I use these two all the time, with the exception of this board, I chose a more smash-ish name for this forum in particular.

I might also use like "Skuri" xD

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
My name will either Huntr or epic. Hunter suppose to stand for Samus,as in The Hunter but too bad u can't putThe in front of it.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Originally my Melee name was "WTF?",but since it's a five letter limit I'll use my real name "Talon".

BokutoGuy

Smash Journeyman
hmmm.... where have I seen this thread before >.>
I will probably use one of the following:

Rien
LrIeN
Bkto
D-coy(you can copy this one whoever)

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
well normally, i made my name to ''Cutie Pie'', but since there's no ''Pie'' (3.14) symbol in melee, i just used QTP.

but to be honest with you, i like QTP more than QT(3.14).

but now, i have the option for QTPIE,

but that sounds lame.

:(

QTP LIVES FOREVER!!!!!

-QTP

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I'll probably be KEY19. If no numbers then probably just Key. I'm called Key as much as I'm called my real name anyways, so I've been adopting it into my usernames lately. I'm always ED when it comes to saving game files and all that stuff though. I used ED once because I have always preferred my middle name over my first name and had no other better ideas, and ever since then all of my save files are named ED. Throws some people off because they're like "who's ED?" lol

AllStars

Smash Cadet
lets see, mine has always been allstars "AStr" for short but when i play with a team it will be wu tang lol
i would put wu and my partner tang lol

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
PRTGL for p0rtugal. It's my halo name and its PTGL in melee now.
or DEATH, because that's whats about to happen to you!

G-X

Smash Apprentice
I was going to be Comboy (Combo Boy, also the Korean name for the Famicom).

But, since I only have 5 characters, I'm either going to be "G-X", or if there are Greek letters, "G-X (Sigma)", or maybe just "Sigma".

retard18426

Smash Rookie
I'm going to play under the same name I use for Melee: AIDS

You have no idea how entertaining it is to decimate n00bs with a character labeled as "AIDS". Some of them truly are as helpless against me as the name implies.

Mama

Smash Ace
Lol surprised someone else actually uses the name Mama. I'm thinking of changing my name though as my main might change in Brawl. I'll have to give it some thought and post again but atm Mamma is what it would be (Mammaries ftw)

retard18426

Smash Rookie
That reminds me of how one of my friends uses "PDFL" as their name :D
So I'm not the only one who goes overboard with the names! This brings back fond memories of a birthday I celebrated several years ago. Inevitably, Smash Bros. came out after the pizza and cake, and my friends and I had a delightful evening playing under names that I cannot repeat on this board.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Oak. I will do my best to enter the competitive scene this time around, instead of getting into Melee's so close to the last minute. My full "pro" name shall be TerritorialOak. I burst into flames. If you get it, you win. You would win greatly.

Top Bottom