• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will be the 3DS Smash bundle? and will you buy it?

jacobj77

Smash Rookie
Maybe the bundle would have a version of the 3ds(or xl) that had another circle pad built in. So we don't need the circle pad pro add-on.

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
I would love to see a 3DS XL with general Smash Bros. decor on it(the logo, but with just the red fire, or the Smash Ball, for example), as well as the original twelve in various places(or, if space is an issue, just the most popular of the original twelve(Mario, Pikachu, Link, Fox, and Kirby, maybe?)), and with a physical copy, not just a download code. of course, that will never happen, but if it did, I would finally upgrade to the XL, as my current original model is looking a little rough around the edges.

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
I sold my 3ds Xl so I am hoping for a 3ds bundle to buy. If they make one it will probably be red or black with smash logo.they will go with the simple stuff. If not the smash logo.then it will be all character logos

Freduardo

Smash Champion
What is the purpose of having a DS?

The 3ds does not magically close itself when you drop it, if yo drop it open it will land open, if you drop it closed ti will land closed. unless you dropped it in the process of closing which would then be up to how fa closed ti was at the point of dropping.

I haven't played lugis mansion 3ds, but the majority of the top selling 3DS games are games that don't really gain anything from the 3D feature. And considering the 3D absolutely destroys the battery life of the console, you wont be using the 3d unless you're able to charge it.

The 2DS is an efficient version of the 3DS for those that don't particularly want the 3D feature, it looks really awkward at first, but it actually feels really nice to hold and use.
I disagree that the majority of top selling games don't benefit from the 3d feature.

Mario 3d Land, benefitted greatly from it and is in the top three for top selling games on the system I think beaten by Pokemon.
Pokemon doesn't benefit or lose from it. The 3d only in battles is just a nice touch and makes it easy to not drain battery and still get the most out of it.
Link between worlds had such wonderful 3d sculpted for it.
Star Fox 64 and Ocarina of Time remakes only really make sense cause of the 3d.
Kirby Triple Deluxe specifically does takes to mess with you in 3d.

On the e-shop plenty of 3ds only games truly make great use of the 3d.

Dillon's Rolling Western.
All street pass games.
Gunman Clive.

Taking the 3d out of the 3ds is good for people who never burned their retinas on virtual boys and haven't trained for this, or kids under 7 who are physically bad for such a thing, or people with weak eyes who feel headaches from the 3d.

3d may not be necessary in any 3DS game, but it certainly is a benefit in most of them.

Top Bottom