• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

Jawsh

Smash Rookie
competitive/hardcore. i play like final destination only with no items, because i played like that on every other SSB game. btw, nice how you did all that without offending anyone :[] i probably would've offended some people.

Jawsh

Smash Rookie
LOLOLOLOL. the zezima name gives away that you play/have heard about runesacep. :p im not gonna make fun of you for it. xD

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
haha i might consider myself your average run of the mill everyday smasher
not some noob though
like a guy you fight at a tournament and he wins one you win one and the last match could go either way
i don't ***** when i loose

FTWin

Smash Cadet
im competitive-hardcore
I strive to be the best and someday, I will be =)
EVERYONE wll be saying "dang, remember watching that one link kid go ballistic on everyone?"

B

Brandon123

Quote:
posted by sumo 066.
One that smashes competitively at tournaments when I can. :] Hopefully I'll get better.

OK..... cool.

Z

(ZRO) Zorrotsu

Hardcore Smasher

Noph said

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR

O o
/¯____________________________ ______________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAARGH!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
I don't play competitively on Wi-Fi as im sure a lot of other people don't due to its button lag and lag in general. Making my competitive spirit very dissastisfied. But yeah I'm competitive just only in real life thou.

Midnaisawesome

Smash Rookie
I'm for sure becoming a competitive Smasher. Before my Wii was broken and I played as Sonic I was 100% casual. Now I've been constantly working on Meta Knight.

-MIA-

Mokkun

Smash Rookie
Hardcore competitive (maybe casual) smasher.

Reason: I would get and play Smash Bros since N64, and never left it alone for months. It doesn't matter to me what characters are in or out, it's just fun to play and the game itself is very good. I will find a character to play with eventually.

I became a competitive smasher since Brawl. Trying to get better and better. My brother beats me at that so a good training does well. Most of the time it is just casual play with others yet it gets to competitive as well. Always trying to get things to practical level instead of just doing in training, this however is during having the 'fun' time. Playing online is more for being a casual, the lag is really annoying that makes you not play at full potential.

It really depends on what you are doing.

NaZe

Smash Rookie
It´s truly rare, seeing me competitive. I prefer be a mediocre player... the fame of being "the best" , i don´t really like it. I prefer be "a good player", than the best. Being the best, is being totally "assaulted" by many players who wanna play you all over the time, and don´t let you alone, even a minute, crying for a match... that you play for make them shut up, without any effort for your part, becoming boring.

My stile of playing, is more annonying and sometimes, trying to catch the opponnent off-guard "having no fuel" with R.O.B., and spamming Glide Tosses and projectiles, so i can kill them finally.

I don´t have more experience, so i cant say anymore, lol. :laugh:

NaZe

Smash Rookie
I so bet that there are people who are "The best" here and regret it in the way you said it.
You have a point there! True, lot of people say that, in order to be more "cool", but im sincere in that text i typed earlier. I don´t even owe my own Wii, but people think i play "best" than the people who has. And... well... it surprises me.

For that, i don´t want to be called in a future, pro, or something similar. I love playing brawl, and that is the unique reason for me to play it. Being competitive, is being bored for me... with that "AIMGOIN2WINYUNAB", i only get upset and the end. :dizzy:

Cheapless Jared

Smash Apprentice
Thats a situation I have with my friends, they all have 360's, and I don't. I mooch off of them, but like,they think they are great at halo and such, and I absolutely suck at 360 games. I'm not very good at the new grand theft auto, and that was one of my favorite games.

NaZe

Smash Rookie
Thats a situation I have with my friends, they all have 360's, and I don't. I mooch off of them, but like,they think they are great at halo and such, and I absolutely suck at 360 games. I'm not very good at the new grand theft auto, and that was one of my favorite games.
Nice to talk to you. Could i ask you something? What do you thing, at that cocky players, that yells to everyone "I´M THE BEST, and some nonsense blahblahblah"... But in fact, they are winning over you?

Somtimes i think: "Meh, i´ll win you next time". Other ocasions, i think: "He is really training me! Next time, i could be the winner!" Could be interesting to know that. Thx :)

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I know how you feel. All my friends all have X-Box 360s and I don't (not that I especially want one). Don't you hate it when 360 fanboys are all like "Why don't you have an X-Box 360?! It's only like the greatest system ever!". *sighs*

Top Bottom