• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stores sell tri-wing screwdrivers?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm trying to avoid buying a tri-wing screwdriver online because of shipping gayness. I've been looking for a while and I've yet to find a store that sells this amazing screwdriver =/ Any response is appreciated! :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
In the time it takes you to driving around town to find one, you could just order one off eBay for five bucks. In this situation, shipping gayness isn't nearly as bad as hunting gayness.

~rh

Smash Lord
Lowes? I prefer them over Home Depot, maybe you can find one there.

Cort

Apple Head
I don't think any mainstream department stores carry them, you'd definitely have to go to a smaller specialty shop or another place that can order them for you.

That or just get them online, that's where I got mine.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
<3 Amazon. I also technically put a tutorial on how to remove the springs from the L/R buttons on youtube, which is what I'm assuming you want the screwdriver for.

Top Bottom