1. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 140,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 14 million posted discussions!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2. Guest we need your help! The Smashboards rankings project has already archived hundreds of tournaments and thousands of players, but the project requires many people to review submissions and help improve results. If you are interested in helping keep Smash history send a message to Hylian!

3. The official Nintendo White Controller is on sale for under $40 right now! Get it before the price increases!

4. Looking for the perfect gift for that Smasher in your life? Maybe even yourself? Use the Smashboards Store to get any awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo White Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

What stores sell tri-wing screwdrivers?

Discussion in 'Pool Room' started by ConnorTheKid, Jun 4, 2008.

1. ConnorTheKid

ConnorTheKid But I'm not a smasher

• Premium
    I'm trying to avoid buying a tri-wing screwdriver online because of shipping gayness. I've been looking for a while and I've yet to find a store that sells this amazing screwdriver =/ Any response is appreciated! :)
  2. notftomearth7

notftomearth7 Smash Lord

On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
    Well...I'd look at Home depot first, then I'd just go to places like J.C Penny and department stores like that to see if they sell them in tool kits (My bro just bought one yesterday from JC Penny's)
  3. Xsyven

Xsyven And how!

• Back Roomer

In the time it takes you to driving around town to find one, you could just order one off eBay for five bucks. In this situation, shipping gayness isn't nearly as bad as hunting gayness.
  4. ~rh

~rh Smash Lord

Lowes? I prefer them over Home Depot, maybe you can find one there.
  5. Cort

Cort Apple Head

I don't think any mainstream department stores carry them, you'd definitely have to go to a smaller specialty shop or another place that can order them for you.

That or just get them online, that's where I got mine.
  6. SamuraiPanda

SamuraiPanda Smash Hero

<3 Amazon. I also technically put a tutorial on how to remove the springs from the L/R buttons on youtube, which is what I'm assuming you want the screwdriver for.
  7. Rampage

Rampage vx

OR he might want to paint his controller >_>