• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Smash Class Are You?

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably a casual expert. I almost never lose against my friends or anyone else that is a casual player such as myself. I've lost probably only 30 times and I've had the game for 5 years.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Competative begininer. I've been playing competatively for a little over two years, and I've placed decently at local tournaments (got 13th in teams at pound 2). I've noticed that the competative scene itself has become significantly harder to enter, due to how good the average competative player really is. The average competative player has already moved beyond learning advance techs (which people entering the competative scene have trouble with for some reason) and developed advanced applications for these techs. Heck, half the people at my local gigs (myself included) are SDIing Fox's uair, and ledgeteching Marth's f-smash consistantly. Then again, Florida has a decent size competative scene to sustain itself, and that may be why the average level has moved up so much.

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
I'm probably a casual intermediate. I can definitely beat people who have only played Smash once or twice, and I have never been to a tourney. I can wavedash and SHL consistently, but I never think to wavedash during a game.

Triforce Master 93

Smash Rookie
Pro-Beginner, of course, I only play against my friends, but as far as I can tell, I'm the best one me or my friends know. Most videos I see online I think I could match but, you be the judge.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
Casual Intermediate, i dont play competitively, and the advanced techs i still havent mastered perfectly, but im learning. Hopefully with the loss of L-canel in Brawl, (and the buff to kirby) ill be able to do better.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
i would be inbetween middle tier and pro begginer because i've been to LOCAL tournaments and dominated... but i've never palyed someone equally or as good as me so yeah ....not trying to be concieted but i dont know to many ppl that play smash as good as i do

sometimes i like to think im Azen but on a much smaller scale, cause im equally good with everyone but my top 5 are
my mains (greatest to least)
1.) Ness
2.) Sheik
3.) Y. Link
4.) Ice Climbers
5.) Mario

and i HOPE to go pro or at least pro am. in brawl so look out for me

JonBe( future brawl name)
a.k.a Jonny B ( in person)

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
I'm the best smash player of my friends, and I'd say I'm middle tier. I am a Ness player and consistently beat Fox and Shiek players, so I don't know if that brings up my tier...

Poel

Smash Cadet
Casual Expert. Lack of good players at my small college are keeping me from feeling confident to breakthrough to middle... but I'm hoping to apply myself seriously to Brawl. (Me and everyone else it seems...)

limitbreak

Smash Ace
"Pro Expert - The Smash Gods. These are the ones everyone's heard of and have learned to respect and fear"

That sounds about right.

Tunaria

Smash Rookie
Somewhere between Casual Intermediate and Casual Expert.
I'm pretty good, but poor to master the more advanced techniques :p

Ness is my main in both first games, and probably will still be in Brawl, in addition to Roy in Melee.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Due to lack of players in my immediate area, it's kind of hard to say, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Casual Intermediate/Expert (kind of a cross between the two.) I can beat most level nine CPUs with ease and I use a few advanced techniques, but I'm in no way hardcore.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i'm probably casual expert. i can totally own computers when 3 aren't teamed up against me... i can also totally own everyone at school except for one friend, who was slightly better than me a year ago.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
im upper pro-beginner for sure...

ive won and placed in tournaments with other pro-beginners multiple times. I also beat a semi-pro fox player's marth in a friendly with my peach. He goes by SciFiGuy... you wouldnt know him unless you were a competitive player in ohio. I also took 2 lives off of vidjo the same day in a marth ditto... that has to count for something i guess

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I'd say I'm casual intermediate to casual expert. I don't ever plan on going to tournies (I can't have fun if there is serious money on the line or if I have to use the same 14 stages) but I do learn tech and try to better myself. i really don't know much though. The melee scene near me is non existant.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I say I'm part of the Proletariat of smashers
Proletariat 2: the lowest social or economic class of a community
Nice

I'd have to go with middle tier, according to the group I play with, I'm the most difficult to beat. I'm one of the best among my group, if not the best. I don't use techniques such as wavedashing or shuffling too much, not because I can't, but because I haven't had much need for them. Although in a particularly intense match I will throw in a few of the like to throw my opponent off. I prefer not to use Items, but I surprisingly do even better than I normally do with items on.

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
I'd say I'm somewhere between Casual Expert and Middle Tier, though that's only because I've never had much of a desire to participate in tournaments. I'm sure I could reach a "higher" class if that somehow changed, but I'm happy with my current style and level of play.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Hm..I'd say I'm Pro-Beginner, borderline Pro-Average.

I'd be higher, and I'm not well known, but by no means am I bad at the game.

Biggest competition..hm..probably renth, but even he can tell you if I actually played the game I'd be pretty beastly. I main (::sigh:: let the flames commence...) Sheik in melee as far as tournaments go, but I play a lot of other characters for fun.

As far as brawl goes, I'm hoping to be an Ike/Zelda main at the most.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Sorry to offend, and to blow my own horn so to speak- but this has been done before; in fact I did the same thread about two years ago, and it was better analyzed. :)

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
lol at random n00bs calling themselves semi-pro :laugh:

Im somewhere around semi-pro Kirby which equates to being absolutely worthless in any major competitive play :cry:

Edit: this thread needs more Phanna/Mookie Rah/Gimpyfish/Simna(does Simna troll the Brawl boards?) calling themselves Hardcore Casuals.

Top Bottom