• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Smash Class Are You?

zeldamaster018

Smash Rookie
I don't know ive only vs 1 human but it cant beat a lvl 9 so i've never really had much competition when playing melee but I see some people on internetand there really good so I think i'm average-semi pro. By the way I main with Roy I don't know who i'll main with in brawl

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Average.
I'm just trying to trying to master some advanced techniques and be able to pull them on demand when in a heated battles. I only have 1 person to play though, and I thought him how to play so he's like my skill level minus the advanced techniques, especially since we tend to think alike when fighting.
Too bad I'm too young to go and fight in tourneys, but if I got/get good enough in Melee and go and kick some @$$ I'll become the center of attention for being 'Baby Neo' (yes I just thought of that in the spur of the moment O.o).

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
oh thankie and Wow another person who actually uses the word bud!
Np my friend.
I don't know ive only vs 1 human but it cant beat a lvl 9 so i've never really had much competition when playing melee but I see some people on internetand there really good so I think i'm average-semi pro. By the way I main with Roy I don't know who i'll main with in brawl
And in your case (since Roy is a slower Marth), I would suggest you try Ike!

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Hmmmm interesting beast ive been in a few tornaments (one official many ragtag) and at the official one the first match was me vs. a CF main right everyone was laughing because it was my 1st real tournament and i'm a Kirby Main AND I'm in my young teens but I 4 stocked him in a 4 stock match lol!

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
Well, i beat like everyone i know..

but i'm probably average. I know and use advanced techs, but i doubt i would ever win a tourney.

Oh yeah.. main sheik/falcon. love kirby, but i just can't compete with him.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Well I was thinking hey there are tiers in smash right(debatably) and there are also tiers for players like Noob(just started playing or are bad at the game.), Average(can beat the avarage player but cant quite play against pros.), Semi-Pro(like me someone who can win a tournament and might beat a pro once in awhile but aren't as good as you can get.), And Pro(someone who breaks the boundries of the game and shows how good you can be like gimpyfish.) right? So what I'm wondering are what would my fellow smashers rank themselves? As I stated above I (and my friends) say I am the best smasher we know personally as I usually win with the exeption of my best friend who gives me a run for my money(He's a Falco main and I'm a Kirby.) So what would you rate yourself and whos your biggest compitetion?(your main would be nice too.)
PARAGRAPHS ARE YOUR FRIEND

Also if you play with Kirby, I doubt you can beat a pro at all, nevertheless once in a while >:p

All of a sudden on the second page your mains have changed. It's like magik

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman

Also if you play with Kirby, I doubt you can beat a pro at all, nevertheless once in a while >:p

All of a sudden on the second page your mains have changed. It's like magik

You need to take that conversation up with Gimpyfish. He mains Bowser. OH NOES!

UMR | donmk

RIP PM
I'm definantly average.

I can beat the people I know and i can use most of the advanced techniques consistantly, but i would get killed in any tournament of any sort.

reu_1303

Smash Apprentice
"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to fin
Im definitely a little above average, I win all the "friendly" tournaments me and my friends hold, but I have never been to an actual tournament so Im not sure how I would do there. My biggest rival is my friend and the main person I play smash with but still he really does not stand a chance lol and my main in Melee was Link not sure yet about brawl, maybe toon link?

AllStars

Smash Cadet
i dont wanna sound like im the best but......i am going to be the best so i would say pro lol my main will still be fox but my friend who plays as samus gives me a run for my money tho lol

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
probably semi-pro. I'm definitely going to learn Advanced Techniques this smash around. Maybe i'll up to pro later, IDK..

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I'd probably consider myself a Casual Expert. I hope I can become a true Competitive player in Brawl.

The way I see it there's:

Casual Beginner - Everyone who has played Smash once or twice.
Casual Intermediate - The one's who actually play the game, most Smashers are this
Casual Expert - The Best of the normal players
Middle Tier - Not quite Pro, but definitely a hardcore player
Pro Beginner - Excellent players, the average tournament-goer
Pro Intermediate - People who do well in tournaments, generally highly regarded
Pro Expert - The Smash Gods. These are the ones everyone's heard of and have learned to respect and fear

SuperManX

Smash Cadet
I would say average, Im a marth main so you think i would be better but i dont know alot of the tecks you need to be better but i can hold my own, i know how to short hop and **** like that and am pretty good but i have never been to a torney b4

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
Semi-pro, definitely. ^.^
I get beaten by pros by 1 or 2 stocks out of 4.

I don't subscribe to the pro attitude about playing though. Items on, baby.

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
yeh im average, i only found out about advanced techs near the end of melee and though i can use them i havent really bothered learning how to use them properly, i plan to try and get more towards the pro end in brawl

Lant

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'm between average and semi-pro, I came 2nd in a tournament, none of my friends can beat me at Smash (occasionly in 2on1)

I'd liken it to my DOA4 rank, A-, not the best (SS), but better than alot, and I know how to use my character to thier fullest potential.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Well lets see...

Im considered the best marth in my country by a lot of smashers unanimously (Panama, yeah no big deal i know but well ). I have been in lots of tournies here...Ranked 2nd place twice and one third place in the bigger ones. My biggest flop was being kicked out in the first round in the last big tournie ... but i was placed with one of my arch rivals and another tuff guys.

In comparison with the international scene... well i definitely consider myself above average...
but faaaar FAR away from the high semi pro and pro levels... im talking about smashboards standards.

I still need a long way to go in the mindgames department.

About which are my toughest match ups?, well im considered a sheik slayer here, (and thats a compliment for me since the marth users here are a few and the ones who use marth get insta ***** by the big bunch of skilled sheik users here).... BUT there is a friend of mine which uses sheik an knows very well to kill marth. Also he is my sparring buddy so he knows all what s needed to kill me. I have never been able to beat him constantly.

The other is one guy who uses jigglypufff, and knows very well how to connect rests. In the tournie i went out in the first round... he rested me to win the match. I have fought him several times... but is insanely difficult for me to beat that jiggly.

Thats all :D

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
I'd probably consider myself a Casual Expert. I hope I can become a true Competitive player in Brawl.

The way I see it there's:

Casual Beginner - Everyone who has played Smash once or twice.
Casual Intermediate - The one's who actually play the game, most Smashers are this
Casual Expert - The Best of the normal players
Middle Tier - Not quite Pro, but definitely a hardcore player
Pro Beginner - Excellent players, the average tournament-goer
Pro Intermediate - People who do well in tournaments, generally highly regarded
Pro Expert - The Smash Gods. These are the ones everyone's heard of and have learned to respect and fear
Allrighty this is a good idea more choices and such so yeah I'll put these on the first page

Folt

Smash Ace
I'm a casual intermediate beginning to lean towards the casual expert. Hopefully, I will
become good at brawl when it comes out. I'm a hardcore player however, so I might have a
shot at a spot in Middle Tier.

D

Deleted member

If u havent been to a REAL tournament (not one hosted by your friends, one with many people who arent noobs),but u apply ATs effectively, you probably are around middle tier. If u dont know or use ATs, you are PROBABLY casual expert or intermidiate. I'm likely a pro beginner, i go to tourneys but i dont place well (partially because i play yoshi). Note, not all of the things i said are always true, just in general.

Art1st4786

Smash Rookie
I'd say I'm mid-tier. I'm a good player, and I've played against people who have participated in tournaments. I've won a few times against them, but I've been coming in third or second against them a lot lately, so that makes me happy. I haven't participated in any tournaments yet.

Top Bottom