• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What have you learned today?

Tacel

Smash Lord
The only way that you haven't learned something today is if you've been put in a locked room and not able to think or do anything.

So yeah, what's something you've learned today?

I learned how to rollerblade today.

magnet20

Smash Rookie
I learned how to run detection loops in LC-3 Assembly programming language today. Fun stuff if you enjoy getting your teeth pulled without any anesthesia...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I learned that when one of my lady friends says she's "going to do homework w/ <insert my friend/girl's boyfriend>" that it actually means they're going to engage in intercourse.

I'm not stupid, it's been spring break for like 6 days now and they always get their homework done ASAP T_T FFXIII all night on a Friday night it is =P.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
^ I learned that someone didn't know about the SWF avatar problem that's been happening the past 2 days.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I learned that I shouldn't have replaced my Flaffy with a Raikou so I can defeat the Elite Four in Pokemon SoulSilver

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I learned that I reeeaallly don't like my mom's boyfriend.
It's not like ever liked him before, but I didn't really not like him either.

The fact that he comes over nearly everyday now AND the fact that my mom's room is right above mine kinda changed my opinion.......
They're like fricking rabbits! GOD!

But whatever, is things work out I'll be moving out at some point near the end of the year.

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
I learned that call of duty is just as annoyingly boring as i remembered it to be even with 8 ppl half of which know what theyre doing.

I also learned cats can make strange noises..and its especially noisy at 5 in the morning.

UberMario

Smash Master
I got HeartGold and SoulSilver last week, but haven't even opened them yet. lol

I better get started or all my friends will beat me on wifi due to shear time.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I learned that my Mother is a completely unreasonable tyrant succubus.Who's only pleasure in life is pissing me off and interfering in matters that don't concern her.

I am baffled by how anal she can be over stupid irrelevant stuff......

"Cleaning the walls mom?! REALLY!?"

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
The weather in Chicago is ****ed up more than ever.

It was 65 yesterday afternoon and as I look outside right now it is snowing.
Ya it's ridiculous. This morning I looked outside to see snow on the ground and thought I was having a dream. It's also the first day of spring. WTF.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
That bulbanews considered a minor article about HG/SS to be important enough to update their twitter account with, but freaking generation 5 wasn't!

I would still be completely oblivious to Gen V if I never read that article.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I learned that there is a person on the boards that I really really want to meet.

Geographically they are pretty close too.

Geist

Smash Master
I learned today that Michael Portnoy is the second youngest drummer to be introduced to the drummer hall of fame after Neil Peart.

UberMario

Smash Master
I found out that the government apparently considers children anyone from 0-to-26.

sammy p

Smash Lord
I learned that Alice in Wonderland is the weirdest movie I have ever seen.
to go along with this, today i learned that it was written by a guy on drugs... oorrr..... at least thats what one of my teachers told me :ohwell: im also very gullibe so i hope they are telling the truth :laugh:

Geist

Smash Master
to go along with this, today i learned that it was written by a guy on drugs... oorrr..... at least thats what one of my teachers told me :ohwell: im also very gullibe so i hope they are telling the truth :laugh:
No that's true. That dude was wasted 24/7. He also wrote the little mermaid.
And he's a suspect for the Jack the Ripper murders. But that's not so much fact as a random rumor I heard, so don't hate me if it's bull****

magnet20

Smash Rookie
I learned that the most productive way to spend my time in Economics lecture is to do programming assignments/homework for other classes.

Also, I still think Ponyo was trippier than Alice in Wonderland.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
What do you mean by this? Is there anything wrong with writing it 9:30 PM (EST)?
Maybe I should've wrote that at half 10 rather than 20 past 1 but anyway to my point:

There's like 3 main time frames in an hour, quarter past, half past and quarter to. Like right now if someone was to ask the time I'd say "quarter to 11" and 15 minutes ago I'd say "half (past) 10". I never knew America didn't do this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I learned that I need to learn the marth/falcon matchup better. And maybe some shiek/ganon. And maybe need to just, get better.

Well seriously I learned what mistakes I need to improve on and I am doing what I can to push myself away from those mistakes.

UberMario

Smash Master
Maybe I should've wrote that at half 10 rather than 20 past 1 but anyway to my point:

There's like 3 main time frames in an hour, quarter past, half past and quarter to. Like right now if someone was to ask the time I'd say "quarter to 11" and 15 minutes ago I'd say "half (past) 10". I never knew America didn't do this.
Well we (or at least most of the people I know) say half past 10, but half 10 sounds like [American] football terminology to me. lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
LOL when some one tells me "quarter to 11" I'm like... What? And walk away and say thanks as if I did get it. CLOCKS

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Well we (or at least most of the people I know) say half past 10, but half 10 sounds like [American] football terminology to me. lol
Half 12, half past 12, nobody really thinks about it that much so I'm not even sure which one I say more. Speaking if American terminology, I had to explain to some girls today that Jason Bieber wasn't actually telling them to **** off in his Google images pics, that's just the American sign for peace (I think). I only discovered that when I heard they changed the box cover of Left 4 Dead 2 for the UK.

It always did annoy me that Numba 2 from CNKND was flicking us the V's during the credits.

Top Bottom