• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What grinds your gears in For Glory mode? (THE ROLLENING)

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
What grinds my gears: People who work at the bakery and laggy matches pretty much, fighting certain characters, people who swear at you or something with name tags, lol. We all get frustrated sometimes, whatever the reason is.
Although I can get frustrated, I'm not a rager unlike some people I know. One of my friends broke his gamepad screen getting salty on For Glory. Advice on not getting mad: Realize that it is online, and its not the same as offline play. Lag is a part of playing online. On For Glory, you will most likely be playing lower level players, or young children who are just trying to have fun. You have to recognize that not every player you fight on FG are not going to be good, and that Smash Bros has a large demographic of casual players. Don't hate casual players, accept that not everyone is trying to be competitive at the game. Don't let it get under your skin.

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
>loses to bayo with jigglypuff
>switches to cloud

>loses to little mac with marth
>switches to cloud

>loses to mewtwo with roy
>switches to cloud

>loses to ike with cloud
>switches to edgy cloud

Oh yeah, no, cloud totally isnt braindead you guys. I swear! People who say that are just salty scrubs. Huh, do I have a pocket cloud? Well yeah, but whats your point...?

Ugh.

Last edited:

vertime

Smash Apprentice
Y'know what actually makes me smile? When people see my tag "Ganondad" and spam swears at me through tags. It's like "ooh this person does not like Ganon too bad I MAIN THE ****** BRING IT"
Also seeing them spawn in as Ganon and me thinking "NO YOU DONT GET IT YOU DINGUS, I MAIN HIM" and end up getting a double sourspot Uair Combo > DownB 0 to death in the first few seconds of the match. Icing on the cake when they just suicide then leave. Augh, I do love Ganondorf.

I don't like it when people try to play someone like Mario to counter me though. It's sorta like "come on, I didn't mean to make you that angry".

Last edited:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
>loses to bayo with jigglypuff
>switches to cloud

>loses to little mac with marth
>switches to cloud

>loses to mewtwo with roy
>switches to cloud

>loses to ike with cloud
>switches to edgy cloud

Oh yeah, no, cloud totally isnt braindead you guys. I swear! People who say that are just salty scrubs. Huh, do I have a pocket cloud? Well yeah, but whats your point...?

Ugh.
As someone who actually mains Cloud, I know how much hate my character gets because he's "overpowered." I know that I've ranted about Cloud scrubs already, but I haven't complained about how the scrubs essentially view him as the new Bayonetta even though he's clearly not the best character in the game. Even if he is, he's not the best by a sizable margin like Brawl Meta Knight, Melee Fox, and even 64 Pikachu. Same goes for any others seen as the best character such as Diddy, Sheik, or Rosa.

vertime

Smash Apprentice
he's clearly not the best character in the game. Even if he is, he's not the best by a sizable margin
Honestly, a quick Dair to a recovering cloud is a free stock as Ganon. He isn't the best. He's good, but not the best.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, a quick Dair to a recovering cloud is a free stock as Ganon. He isn't the best. He's good, but not the best.
Agreed. Cloud has to learn how to guard break and know what's safe to use offstage, or any player who can edgeguard aggressively can gimp him rather well. Ganon having the strongest dair is the perfect example when it comes to FG IMO.

vertime

Smash Apprentice
Agreed. Cloud has to learn how to guard break and know what's safe to use offstage, or any player who can edgeguard aggressively can gimp him rather well. Ganon having the strongest dair is the perfect example when it comes to FG IMO.
Mmm juicy stomps. Juicy juicy stomps.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Mmm juicy stomps. Juicy juicy stomps.
Then that means you must've switched to Ganon for the **** of it when fighting against some foolish idiot such as I then (I'm known as Juuyoh on 3DS BTW and I usually use Falco).

So of course, cue the "you got owned by my Ganon weakling; never pick up this game again" (weakling in question = me) : P

Ganondorf just creates so much pressure due to me already losing against the player and having my hands and 3DS sweat at once; yes, he's punishable, but it's enough to make me wish there was a Dong Huap-style video on how to deal with Ganondorf players just like this (not actual dedicated Ganondorf mains though, unless they're all ***holes who want to save for their montages like the rest).

I'm honestly very sorry to say this, but I'm really starting to dread dealing with Ganondorf on For Glory cause that's just a sign for someone who just wants you to regret ever living and breathing in this world just because you picked up Smash Bros. 4. That's an instant fighting game villain in my book due to all the disrespect bull**** that's been going on around.

I'm not gonna lie, Ganon is hella fun to use against the bull**** Level 9 CPU, but it's just annoying seeing him on For Glory all the time via "I'm gonna switch to him due to how much you lost to me just so I can tell you to commit suicide irl lol"

Last edited:

vertime

Smash Apprentice
Then that means you must've switched to Ganon for the **** of it when fighting against some foolish idiot such as I then (I'm known as Juuyoh on 3DS BTW and I usually use Falco).

So of course, cue the "you got owned by my Ganon weakling; never pick up this game again" (weakling in question = me) : P

Ganondorf just creates so much pressure due to me already losing against the player and having my hands and 3DS sweat at once; yes, he's punishable, but it's enough to make me wish there was a Dong Huap-style video on how to deal with Ganondorf players just like this (not actual dedicated Ganondorf mains though, unless they're all ***holes who want to save for their montages like the rest).
Or
Or
Or
He's my main and has a 78% play percentage on my Wii U.
Chill your ****, I enjoy the character. I don't play on the 3DS; I don't own one and I play Ganon because I've played him since Melee, back when he was good. I don't play him to even dissuade people from playing the game, I play him because I actually like his moveset and his traits.

You know what they say. Don't assume because it makes an "Ass" out of "U" and "Me"

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Do you mean by actually breaking shields or shield stabbing?

I've been playing J-Stars Victory Vs. + again nowadays since the Guard Break in that game (along with Jump Ultimate Stars) is of course simple enough due to being a universal mechanic. Pressure due to free-form movement and more reliance on link-combos seems harder to apply in Smash Bros. and like J-Stars is much more about bait-and-punish imho.

So yeah, I'm a little curious on how to actually apply guard/shield-breaking in Smash Bros. in the best way possible.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Or
Or
Or
He's my main and has a 78% play percentage on my Wii U.
Chill your ****, I enjoy the character. I don't play on the 3DS; I don't own one and I play Ganon because I've played him since Melee, back when he was good. I don't play him to even dissuade people from playing the game, I play him because I actually like his moveset and his traits.

You know what they say. Don't assume because it makes an "***" out of "U" and "Me"
lol I'm just a self-deprecating idiot right here : P

Again, I'm just a salty dude, but usually to me Ganondorf next to Little Mac and Captain Falcon is going to be the next "For Glory scrub that IntroSpecktive will roast".

Still, I have to admit after you typing that up, I'm pretty impressed with you being a real Ganondorf main; I miss his Melee version where he was at least a bit "agile".
Meanwhile Ganondorf in Smash 4 is just being taken for granted by these ******** I have to deal with, and I do admit I'm pretty subpar at the game. : P

And yes, Ganondorf is actually hella fun lol, but he feels more like a "beat the crap out of the unfair as hell CPU"-type character to me. I don't think I'd be able to use him well enough in a competitive environment. That takes guts with Brawl and Smash 4 Ganon, but it's a lot more possible with Melee Ganon no doubt.

Last edited:

vertime

Smash Apprentice
lol I'm just a self-deprecating idiot right here : P

Again, I'm just a salty dude, but usually Ganondorf next to Little Mac and Captain Falcon is going to be the next "For Glory scrub that IntroSpecktive will roast".

Still, I have to admit after you typing that up, I'm pretty impressed with you being a real Ganondorf main; I miss his Melee version where he was at least a bit "agile".
Meanwhile Ganondorf in Smash 4 is just being taken for granted by these ******** I have to deal with. : P
Honestly, I prefer his slower state. The powerhouse that he is works well in tandem with his slow movement, giving quite a lot of control over how I act. I think if the meta shifted to offence instead of defence he'd rocket up the tier list; it's not his moves that are terrible, it's the setting they are in.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Honestly, I prefer his slower state. The powerhouse that he is works well in tandem with his slow movement, giving quite a lot of control over how I act. I think if the meta shifted to offence instead of defence he'd rocket up the tier list; it's not his moves that are terrible, it's the setting they are in.
Meanwhile I miss with Captain Falcon dash grabs by running past someone on accident lol; and I play Captain Falcon mainly for relaxation sometimes

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
4Glory Ganon's come and go for me. If they win, whatever. It's only after they lose a match with me with their main they pull him out. Then again, Ganon could be their main, so who am I to judge? I've fought so many 4Glory Ganon's throughout my For Glory time that I'm used to it at this point. I will admit that I do get a little tense because Ganon can easily take stocks if he gets in, and he's the only character who has a suicide move that can let him win matches unlike the other characters who have suicide tactics.

This doesn't happen every time, but I've faced some Ganon's that were really good. I mean, imagine how gobsmacked I was when I played a Ganon that didn't fall into the typical 4Glory flowchart. You can bet your asses that I was shocked beyond comprehension. Then again, it's not like Ganon's completely useless or anything. If I wanted to see Ganon worthless, I'd play Brawl.

vertime

Smash Apprentice
Meanwhile I miss with Captain Falcon dash grabs by running past someone on accident lol; and I play Captain Falcon mainly for relaxation sometimes
Don't worry about that, I secondary the guy and I still miss like 25% of my dash grabs.

vertime

Smash Apprentice
If I wanted to see Ganon worthless, I'd play Brawl.
Don't remind me.
You've seen a good Ganon. You know what Ganon is capable of. Honestly that's why I'd put him at top of Low Tier. When you really learn how to play Ganon instead of playing FGGanon, he's a monster.

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
You or anyone can be good with any character. Any character can be a monster.
Speaking of Ganondorf, I'm glad that you don't slide off to your doom when you do Flame Choke or Raptor Boost near the ledge.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Speaking of Ganondorf, I'm glad that you don't slide off to your doom when you do Flame Choke or Raptor Boost near the ledge.
That's... highly debatable. A fully optimized Sheik is always going to do better than a fully optimized Jigglypuff. Then again, seeing a bottom tier or low tier character make a pretty decent place at a big tournament is pretty hype to see, counterpick or not.
EDIT: You can be good with a character, but if a character is considered subpar and you're good with them, you're likely still going to lose a lot of MUs because the abilities of the other characters might be a lot better than yours. Just clarifying.

Last edited:

vertime

Smash Apprentice
I think you can with flame choke but to be honest I don't really use it other than initiating a combo at centre stage. Normally if the opponent is near an edge it's WAY better to hit a sourspot uair.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Don't remind me.
You've seen a good Ganon. You know what Ganon is capable of. Honestly that's why I'd put him at top of Low Tier. When you really learn how to play Ganon instead of playing FGGanon, he's a monster.
For sure, I can admit this despite not seeing much of it myself.

Most of the Ganons I fight are mainly there to punch me down since I do admit, I'm still lackluster at the game; most of the time players I fight against are good enough to switch to Ganon just to rub more salt into my wound and punish my dumb mistakes with really awkward plays.

They usually go for some punishable stomps but may mix it up with a Wizard's Foot (AKA Violent Demon Leg in Japanese) from the air. There's also his Flame Choke (AKA Flame Prison Grip) setups into the down tilt as bread and butter, while up tilt is bound to catch any dumb*** such as I. Also, up smash-IASA-frame baits are NASTY, while Wizard's Foot always somehow gets me when they just throw it out due to how I always drop my guard at that time when they're flying at me.

But most of the time it's like they throw out moves just for the hell of it now that I think about it. It seems safe to say that one who's been getting wrecked by Ganon such as I hasn't seen his true power yet....

vertime

Smash Apprentice
That's... highly debatable. A fully optimized Sheik is always going to do better than a fully optimized Jigglypuff. Then again, seeing a bottom tier or low tier character make a pretty decent place at a big tournament is pretty hype to see, counterpick or not.
Oh, yeah, for sure, that's why I said top of low tier. I look at the low tier cast and say "Even if these were completely optimised I'm still sure they couldn't reliably beat Ganon." I don't think Ganon is top tier, that's laughable, but he's certainly a huge threat to the lower tiers.

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
EDIT: You can be good with a character, but if a character is considered subpar and you're good with them, you're likely still going to lose a lot of MUs because the abilities of the other characters might be a lot better than yours. Just clarifying.
Yeah I know, I'm not saying that every character is equal, I know there are better characters. But what I'm saying is that you can beat Sheik with Jigglypuff, or a high tier with a lower tier. It may be difficult, but not impossible. Its not literally impossible to the point of not even picking up your controller or something, lol

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Oh, yeah, for sure, that's why I said top of low tier. I look at the low tier cast and say "Even if these were completely optimised I'm still sure they couldn't reliably beat Ganon." I don't think Ganon is top tier, that's laughable, but he's certainly a huge threat to the lower tiers.
For sure. I normally play Falco, and even then due to Ganon's buffs in this game in general compared to Brawl, he can pretty much just send anyone off-stage with a few hits or less as opposed to just combo'ing to death or having a decent neutral.

The sheer thought of that tends to be that much of a threat alone if that's what Sakurai was going for with Samsh 4 Ganon, and thus, creates quite of a bit of pressure when fighting Ganon.

Due to this Ganon is nothing imho like Dedede (who had to have his air speed get nerfed SO HARD; WHY) or Charizard/Lizardon; Ganon is either dreadful or frightening when you're against him due to his damage and knockback being arguably the highest in the game.

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Yeah I know, I'm not saying that every character is equal, I know there are better characters. But what I'm saying is that you can beat Sheik with Jigglypuff, or a high tier with a lower tier. It may be difficult, but not impossible. Its not literally impossible to the point of not even picking up your controller or something, lol
Yeah, very true. I feel that has to do with some of Smash 4's mechanics, like rage, and how some characters can really benefit from it whereas some don't quite benefit from it that much. It's like X-Factor from Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, except it's not cheap or anything.

I feel like that last statement depends on the player's mentality. As someone who's generally fine with losing if it means to improve, losing to a Jigglypuff isn't going to discourage me. Either I played really badly, or that person just simply outplayed me. Or in most cases, people will drop their character for a much better character. After Cloud and Bayonetta came along, how many character representations dropped? Quite a few if I'm correct.

Last edited:

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Smash 4 is (at least in my opinion) the most balanced Smash game. The throne for the best character in the game has been in debate for a while, tier lists aren't as clear cut. There are so many characters in the game, I'm glad there are many viable characters/characters that can hold their own-I mean it makes sense for there to be. The more characters you have, the more possibilities you have. Thank goodness for patches, they've made the game not only more balanced, but it made the game last longer, kept things fresh, and made it more fun for everyone.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Do you mean by actually breaking shields or shield stabbing?

I've been playing J-Stars Victory Vs. + again nowadays since the Guard Break in that game (along with Jump Ultimate Stars) is of course simple enough due to being a universal mechanic. Pressure due to free-form movement and more reliance on link-combos seems harder to apply in Smash Bros. and like J-Stars is much more about bait-and-punish imho.

So yeah, I'm a little curious on how to actually apply guard/shield-breaking in Smash Bros. in the best way possible.
"Guard break" has nothing to do with shields. It has to do with "breaking" edgeguards and preventing yourself from being gimped. (i.e. Limit or non-Limit Blade Beam, non-Limit Cross Slash, etc.)

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
JayE JayE Smash 4 is the most balanced game in the series when you take the other games into account. I mean, it's still very well made as a fighting game and game in general, but unlike previous installments, Smash 4 had the luxury of having patch updates, which constantly changed several characters and the entire meta as a consequence. As a result, the game's taking a lot longer to find a clearcut tier list and agree on who the best character is compared to the previous games. It also helps that the low and bottom tier characters have things that are actually good about them, unlike other games where they had no shot at winning at all. Winning with low and bottom tiers is still a challenging task, but it's not nearly as hopeless as it used to be. As a Kirby player, I don't feel hopeless because he happens to be a low tier character. I know he has great stuff about him, even if his flaws are pretty noticeable and keep him from being more than a counterpick against characters like Fox and Sheik.

Rage is also an interesting mechanic, and it's something I felt that X-Factor in Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 was trying to pull off, but failed horribly at. Rage rewards players who can keep it, and helps players that need a quick turn around in the match. The thing is, even though you're much stronger with rage, you're also easier to kill. X-Factor literally rewarded having one team member as opposed to three, and Level 3 X-Factor was so powerful that you can easily turn the game around into your favor, just when you were about to lose. It also doesn't help that your health regenerated, you were fast as hell, and you were immune to chip damage. Imagine if rage was like that. Yeah, that wouldn't be fun, now wouldn't it?

The old saying "No fighting game is truly balanced," is one I happen to wholeheartedly agree with. What matters is how much you can cover up how "OP" or "broken" some characters are over the others. Smash 4 does a really good job at making it look like every character has a chance, even though not all of them do. Still, knowing that this game's low/bottom tiers aren't completely worthless is a reassurance that this game is pretty user-friendly, and that's a good thing IMO.

Stoneman

Smash Master
NNID
Wumpy007
I know its not fg.. but I just got timed out in the online tournament in the finals:(

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Plus, they're aren't any super polarizing matchups or techniques in Smash 4, such as Wobbling or Brawl MK. There are tough matchups but there aren't really any ones that are viewed as basically impossible.
My views with low tiers also come from the fact that I don't want to count anyone out, because I know that anyone can win, and I try to stay positive and not just focus on top tiers or whatever. I'm not the type of person to just immediately call something "trash" or say things like "Stop using your main he's useless" or "get a better character" something like that. Thats just mean spirited and not the way anyone should talk to someone. Thats how I see it

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Plus, they're aren't any super polarizing matchups or techniques in Smash 4, such as Wobbling or Brawl MK. There are tough matchups but there aren't really any ones that are viewed as basically impossible.
My views with low tiers also come from the fact that I don't want to count anyone out, because I know that anyone can win, and I try to stay positive and not just focus on top tiers or whatever. I'm not the type of person to just immediately call something "trash" or say things like "Stop using your main he's useless" or "get a better character" something like that. Thats just mean spirited and not the way anyone should talk to someone. Thats how I see it
Don't forget that like in prior games, there are arguably less programming oversights.

*COUGH* Metwo's tail hurtbox *COUGH* Donkey Kong's tie hurtbox *COUGH COUGH* Certain getup rolls having not as much frames as the other characters *COUGH COUGH COUGH* Yoshi's grab hitboxes *COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH* Roy's dash attack *COUGH DYING*

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget that like in prior games, there are arguably less programming oversights.

*COUGH* Metwo's tail hurtbox *COUGH* Donkey Kong's tie hurtbox *COUGH COUGH* Certain getup rolls having not as much frames as the other characters *COUGH COUGH COUGH* Yoshi's grab hitboxes *COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH* Roy's dash attack *COUGH DYING*
*COUGH* Donkey Kong's dash attack *COUGH* Mr. Game & Watch's nair, bair, and uair *COUGH*

grab2win...
Chaingrabs didn't bother me all that much. Well, Melee chaingrabs are usually okay at top level, but then Sheik's dthrow blew half the cast out of the water and many into the low tiers. Melee isn't balanced lololol

But Brawl is where it totally went out of hand, with the ICs in particular having really nasty chaingrabs on the entire cast...

Stoneman

Smash Master
NNID
Wumpy007
*COUGH* Donkey Kong's dash attack *COUGH* Mr. Game & Watch's nair, bair, and uair *COUGH*

Chaingrabs didn't bother me all that much. Well, Melee chaingrabs are usually okay at top level, but then Sheik's dthrow blew half the cast out of the water and many into the low tiers. Melee isn't balanced lololol

But Brawl is where it totally went out of hand, with the ICs in particular having really nasty chaingrabs on the entire cast...
i never played brawl, and yea melee chain grabs r sick. im talken about the chars in smash 4 who revolve around grabs, like ness for example lol.

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444
The most annoying thing to me is the salty ditto. This happens a lot when I play Ganon, Cloud, Mario, etc. Like, it's fine if you just wanna play the character, but if you immediately switch to my character after losing because you want to prove you're better or something, that's a little immature.

Arrei

Smash Lord
The most annoying thing to me is the salty ditto. This happens a lot when I play Ganon, Cloud, Mario, etc. Like, it's fine if you just wanna play the character, but if you immediately switch to my character after losing because you want to prove you're better or something, that's a little immature.
Honestly, I daresay this viewpoint grinds my gears more than the salty dittos. Or rather, the fact that salty dittos exist, because they negatively color the entire concept of dittos.

The scenario: A guy comes in playing a character you main or enjoy playing, and you like dittos.

You lose -> You switch -> You're a salty scrublord who needs to defend his honor by showing that you didn't REALLY lose, your opponent is just using a cheap character.
You win -> You switch -> You're a conceited tryhard who needs to rub your victory in your opponent's face by showing them just how bad they are with that character.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Honestly, I daresay this viewpoint grinds my gears more than the salty dittos. Or rather, the fact that salty dittos exist, because they negatively color the entire concept of dittos.

The scenario: A guy comes in playing a character you main or enjoy playing, and you like dittos.

You lose -> You switch -> You're a salty scrublord who needs to defend his honor by showing that you didn't REALLY lose, your opponent is just using a cheap character.
You win -> You switch -> You're a conceited tryhard who needs to rub your victory in your opponent's face by showing them just how bad they are with that character.
To me it honestly depends on what goes on during those matches.

While it's true, we have no clue if they actually main them and enjoy dittos, or they're just doing it for disrespect or whatever normally what happens in the match can tell you what their intentions are. If they start taunting and tea-bagging then yeah they probably did it to show you up. If they ditto you and it looks like they have no idea what they're doing then maybe they are salty, or maybe they're still learning the character or something. In short some people are way more obvious about it than others can be sometimes.

I actually enjoy dittos as long as the person isn't blatantly obvious that they just want to do it to be an ***.

King Dedede dittos are extremely fun for me, especially when those Gordos start flying everywhere. I sadly don't try to initiate dittos myself because of this exact mentality. The only exception is if we both start the match as the same character before we even played.

Besides, it's interesting to see someone play as your character sometimes. It can help you pick up on a few things if you haven't already.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Besides, it's interesting to see someone play as your character sometimes. It can help you pick up on a few things if you haven't already.
That's actually one of the biggest reasons I like to do dittos. I have quite a long list of secondary characters I enjoy using, so rather than spending so much time reading up on all of them I gradually pick up neat tricks I see people pull off whether I win or lose. If nothing else it gives me practice on how to expect and avoid such things in the future. I like to imagine my opponent might occasionally glean a few things from me, too.

There was even this one Ike who was really bad, but a good sport who clearly wanted to learn. I spent a few rounds just showing him some basic level moves Ike relies on by performing them and then letting him do the same on me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom