• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What grinds your gears in For Glory mode? (THE ROLLENING)

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII
Also you're saying that playing too defensively is cheap? Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I'll try to play offensively with PALUTENA and let you win because THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE'S DESIGNED FOR.
As a Palutena main myself I can agree with this.

Also why do I get the feeling Playhater IS one of those guys who would change their name to "urbad" or "U=Scrub" after every match? I mean, the name itself doesn't help either.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
It's seems like you're the one taking it seriously. You deserve it because you're an over emotional crybaby. The other thought he didn't play a 'Good Game' when he lost. That's a valid response. The other game you lost to a silly spike. Doesn't sound like a good game to me. So you say GG when it wasn't, which means you're lying and expect others to act the same. It's disgusting.

I rather play against trolls, they are way more fun than the mindless friendly GG people.

That's how you play Smash Bros.
Well so is taking of your hat and bowing, but you don't see anyone doing that. You know why? Because it's ********.

GG is redundant bull**** and meaningless if you say it after every ****ing game. So basically it becomes a recipe for crybabies who only seem to care if the other does not reply with GG.

'He did not say GG, so he must be salty!'

Euh no, you *******, he just doesn't want your ****ty copy paste manners shoved down his throat. There is no need to further elaborate on games that are already over. GG is for insecure twelve year olds without friends who want to be part of some vague online community of other nerdy kids. If you say stuff without meaning and expect others to do the same, you should punch yourself in the face.

GG does not exist in fighting games. If you lose, you should feel gutted and be silent. If you win, you either taunt, or have mercy by not making fun of the other by suggesting it was a good game when you just slaughtered him.So in both cases: stfu.
Wow, you really like living up to your username here, don't you?​

So you really expect Smash to be played that way? To utterly humiliate your opponent by any means necessary, and act as arrogant as humanely possible all because you won a game with a complete stranger that has no impact on your life whatsoever?

So tell me, do you have this attitude in a public setting where others are right next to you and you aren't hidden behind a screen?

Have you ever attended any sort of Smash gathering or Local Tournaments around you? If so, do you truly act this way during them? I really want to see this. I really want to see someone truly act this way in a public setting with completely random strangers. "Good Game" merely just shows Good Sportsmanship whether you won or lost. Shaking hands with others and complimenting their skill, whether or not you thought they were good is just Good Sportsmanship. Some people just play to have fun and enjoy themselves as well.

Not all of us are playing to show our dominance and to prove we're better than someone else at a game. I mean, so what if you are?

What does being better than some random person online get you? A sticker? If so, then here you go. You obviously earned it:

You also have to consider the fact that "12 year olds" and possibly younger also play this game, especially online.

Your opponent can be any age and you'll never know it. And before you shout out "Well they shouldn't of been online in For Glory anyways, lol" anyone of any age should be allowed to enjoy Smash, online or not. You shouldn't have to be some ultra-competitive tryhard to play Smash online or in general to begin with. Also, you should really quit comparing Smash to other fighting games. Seriously.

Smash isn't like other fighting games and the quicker you realize that the better.
Mate. Stop embarassing yourself, here.
Pst, FamilyTeam FamilyTeam I just wanna say I loved all your posts here. You deserve all of the likes.

Last edited:

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII

Wow, you really like living up to your username here, don't you?​

So you really expect Smash to be played that way? To utterly humiliate your opponent by any means necessary, and act as arrogant as humanely possible all because you won a game with a complete stranger that has no impact on your life whatsoever?

So tell me, do you have this attitude in a public setting where others are right next to you and you aren't hidden behind a screen?

Have you ever attended any sort of Smash gathering or Local Tournaments around you? If so, do you truly act this way during them? I really want to see this. I really want to see someone truly act this way in a public setting with completely random strangers. "Good Game" merely just shows Good Sportsmanship whether you won or lost. Shaking hands with others and complimenting their skill, whether or not you thought they were good is just Good Sportsmanship. Some people just play to have fun and enjoy themselves as well.

Not all of us are playing to show our dominance and to prove we're better than someone else at a game. I mean, so what if you are?

What does being better than some random person online get you? A sticker? If so, then here you go. You obviously earned it:

You also have to consider the fact that "12 year olds" and possibly younger also play this game, especially online.

Your opponent can be any age and you'll never know it. And before you shout out "Well they shouldn't of been online in For Glory anyways, lol" anyone of any age should be allowed to enjoy Smash, online or not. You shouldn't have to be some ultra-competitive tryhard to play Smash online or in general to begin with. Also, you should really quit comparing Smash to other fighting games. Seriously.

Smash isn't like other fighting games and the quicker you realize that the better.

Pst, FamilyTeam FamilyTeam I just wanna say I loved all your posts here. You deserve all of the likes.
GG

Ælude

Smash Cadet
I'm not really bothered by anything that could happen on fg interactions. If its not a gg ill move on to the next one, im prepared going into that mode I'll have to do a bit of searching.

The only thing I can think of that actually angers me a bit is that 2v2 online is timed format rather than being timed stock. I can get down for 2v2 just as much as 1v1 and its alot harder to set up irl so it woulda been nice if the ball wasn't dropped on this one.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
zss players who do that incredibly broken back throw to spike combo that kills at absurdly low percentages. It's so broken.

BarSoapSoup

Smash Journeyman
I try to be as polite as possible online. With fighting games I have a bit of a short temper, and playing Bowser on FD-esque stages only doesn't always help, haha. A little politeness goes a long way and helps other people keep playing, which is something I want for all the games I play - increased longevity and more players.

But I refuse to be rude on For Glory. Maybe on For Fun where things can actually have a lot of BS and kids tryhard for some reason, but on For Glory, we're all there to show our skill and get better at Smash. Sure, we can get mad at the game, but what good does it do in the end other than distract us. Even when I've been beaten a dozen times in a row, and I want to throw the gamepad in frustration, I refuse to use mean or insulting names to be rude to other players. All I have in my names are

Alien
GG
LOL
NICE
UR-GOOD!

And that's all I'll ever need.

Last edited:

mighty bean

Smash Cadet
I absolutely cannot handle being taunted. I can't help but take it personally every single time, even at the start of a match. I see no other way to interpret it other than being called a dumbass. It instantly puts me on tilt and I can never bring myself to get over it.

I don't know what it is about Smash that seems to disable my ability to act like a rational adult :v

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
I absolutely cannot handle being taunted. I can't help but take it personally every single time, even at the start of a match. I see no other way to interpret it other than being called a *******. It instantly puts me on tilt and I can never bring myself to get over it.

I don't know what it is about Smash that seems to disable my ability to act like a rational adult :v
Well then, if I ever play you on FG, I apologize ahead of time, as I always do a friendly taunt at the start of the first match against a new opponent as a way of saying GLHF, using either jigglypuff's up or yoshi's wave. Course I also sometimes taunt at the end with Samus so when the match ends she's in mid taunt and looks like she's saluting.

I can see gettng upset over soomeone taunting after a taking a stock(moreso if they're losing and got lucky), but not off one of the friendly taunts at the start of the match. But someone using a friendly taunt as a way of respect for their opponent due to being unable to actually communicate(and thank god for that with the way so many people on FG react), shouldn't be something you get upset over.

Hell, I'll even give a taunt after getting KOd by my opponent if it was a REALLY good KO as a way of saying "nice KO!" mid match.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I can see gettng upset over soomeone taunting after a taking a stock(moreso if they're losing and got lucky), but not off one of the friendly taunts at the start of the match. But someone using a friendly taunt as a way of respect for their opponent due to being unable to actually communicate(and thank god for that with the way so many people on FG react), shouldn't be something you get upset over.

Hell, I'll even give a taunt after getting KOd by my opponent if it was a REALLY good KO as a way of saying "nice KO!" mid match.
The problem is everyone has different thoughts and opinions on Taunting, and you never know what your opponent is thinking.

A lot of people never view Taunts as being friendly and immediately take it as an insult. Someone can Taunt after every KO and have no ill intentions about it whatsoever; however the other side might take offense to it. A lot of folks believe you should never Taunt under any circumstance while others believe they should and can simply because it's in the game. It's the same thing with Teabagging/"Bowing".

Some people actually argue that they bow to their opponents sometimes, but the other side might not see it that way. You can never really know your opponents true intents unless they're blatantly obvious about it in game or at the CSS. Not a lot of people use them as a way to be disrespectful, yet you'll see a lot of people view it that way whether you meant it in a friendly way or not sadly enough.

It's why my rule that I like to follow is I never Taunt unless the other side does it first.

I'll return Taunt Greetings but won't start them first because I know not everyone in For Glory does that. If someone Taunts at any point in the match then I will begin to do so myself. If I see they eventually stopped Taunting then I'll stop. I do this to avoid stepping on any toes but sometimes it might not matter. No one can stop anyone from Taunting anyways, no matter what views they share on the subject.

Last edited:

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII
I DESPISE Lag so much. Like, I could get out of a smooth running match and the next person I run into not a single solid frame rate during the whole match. I actually just straight up leave afterwards just because I don't want to deal with it anymore, and it's worse when I get match after match which horrible lag. It honestly makes me want to quit For Glory and stick with just friendlies because I can at LEAST know who has solid connection or not amongst my friends.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
I agree pretty much what what you said.

I mean, taunting on itself is alright since it is part of the game and that doesn't seem harmful UNTIL the opponent is doing so on consecutive action like a revolver. That is just, mean in a way. I have seen people taunt doing that and once I see it, I go at them with NO MERCY what-so-ever and if they continue to do so, I am going to do such too. That is until they leave, is like they tried to be 'LOL-TAUNTS-HAPPY-GO-LUCKY' and once things don't go their way, they leave. Like I said, it is not bad, but it is easy to see why people can be reluctant to fight or come across people that are like that.

Also, I only taunt as a way of gretting if the other player does it himself/herself FIRST, otherwise, I might do it as a way of getting back at the agressor.

:bowser:

ChikiLucario

Smash Cadet
As of late, the lack of character variety. I've been playing it since launch but it's gotten so much worse in the past two months for the 3DS version.

*Groan* Not them again..." tier::4falcon: :4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4littlemac::4link::4mario::4marth::4ness::4samus::4sheik::4sonic::4zss: (+20 for all black/"edgy" character variations)
"Common but not enough to get on your nerves" tier: :4bowser::4cloud::4diddy::4dk::4kirby::4lucas::4luigi::4tlink::4villager::4yoshi:
"Might go several days without seeing one" tier::4drmario: :4duckhunt::4greninja::4myfriends::4lucario::4lucina::4olimar::4pikachu::4rob::4robinm::4ryu::4shulk:
"Might go a week without seeing one" tier: :4charizard::4dedede::4darkpit::4megaman::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4pit::rosalina: (usually better than your typical player)
"Virtually unused" tier: :4bowserjr::4jigglypuff::4gaw::4pacman::4palutena::4peach::4wario::4wiifit:(either hilariously bad or terrifyingly good)

:4darkpit::4pit:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
I can't stand it when the player just sits there being overly defensive. Waiting for me to always come at them and if they can't punish my approachs, they would evade and try to protect themselves with an attack then find a footing on the other side and stand there in shield. Rinse and repeat.So badly that we have to goto sudden death.

That's annoying and I always report any player that does that.

Last edited:

ChikiLucario

Smash Cadet
Okay, so I just played another match online. It was very laggy, a Japanese Pikachu, of course. So, yes, they leave. The CPU is there fighting me and I think "You know what? **** this, I wonder what'll happen if I quit via menu. Will they punish me for it even though I'm not playing against another human being, which is what I intended?"

They did punish me. 20 minute ban on for glory. Thanks, Sakurai and gang. Thanks a lot. Just because I don't wanna finish off a match against a CPU in a PvP mode doesn't mean you should bar me out of it.

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
If you want to leave a Match on smash, you can just remove the cartridge/disc. There will be no ban and you can just put the cartridge/disc back on and keep playing. (I do that sometimes when I JUST CANT STAND THE LAG)

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
It's 2016 and there are still people in FG who don't know the very basics of Smash Bros...

Like, walking instead of rolling. Or using attacks that aren't specials or smashes. It's really kind of ridiculous.

ChikiLucario

Smash Cadet
It's 2016 and there are still people in FG who don't know the very basics of Smash Bros...

Like, walking instead of rolling. Or using attacks that aren't specials or smashes. It's really kind of ridiculous.
People still fall for grab-releases offstage tho. It's hilarious.

If you want to leave a Match on smash, you can just remove the cartridge/disc. There will be no ban and you can just put the cartridge/disc back on and keep playing. (I do that sometimes when I JUST CANT STAND THE LAG)
I guess I could do that. It's just weird how they punish you for quitting via menu against a CPU.

ShulkMonadoBoi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Luigi_The_Jumper
3DS FC
1289-9400-8598
What grinds my gears is that people go into For Glory doing For Fun activities. The one and only time I went to For Glory 2v2, all my teammate did was teabag. Despite me and him getting attacked ( and killed ) over and over he just continued to teabag whenever he could. I made sure I blocked him when that match was done.

Then another time I went into For Glory, I was paired against a taunt party. Naturally since For Glory is the " competitive "side of the two online game modes I rushed right in with an attack only to get into a 3v1 scenario in 20 seconds. After they taunted at my death, I just SD'ed myself so I can just get away from that quicker.

I don't mind this kind of stuff in For Fun where all the " special " players and the " I'm just here to mess around " players roam about but there is a place for everything and For Glory is not the place for For Fun stuff.

Pls don't kill me.

Last edited:

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
What grinds my gears is that people go into For Glory doing For Fun activities. The one and only time I went to For Glory 2v2, all my teammate did was teabag. Despite me and him getting attacked ( and killed ) over and over he just continued to teabag whenever he could. I made sure I blocked him when that match was done.

Then another time I went into For Glory, I was paired against a taunt party. Naturally since For Glory is the " competitive "side of the two online game modes I rushed right in with an attack only to get into a 3v1 scenario in 20 seconds. After they taunted at my death, I just SD'ed myself so I can just get away from that quicker.

I don't mind this kind of stuff in For Fun where all the " special " players and the " I'm just here to mess around " players roam about but there is a place for everything and For Glory is not the place for For Fun stuff.

Pls don't kill me.
Let me say how it is from my experience

This is my FG experience

I kick people' ass hard and make them look bad not giving them a chance

Or I get my ass kicked hard and destroyed

Rarely there is a case where me and an opponent are equals..But I can say when I do meet someone FG gets at its best for me

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Time for an update.

Camping, lag, spamming, taunting and tea-bagging don't bother me that much anymore since that's FG in a nutshell so I just deal with those by ignoring them. Not the other person switching to my main to mock me the second round either since I end up getting them back with my Link. But nothing annoys me more when I'm in a 2v2 and my partner does absolutely NOTHING.

Bad sportsmanship on FG? Fine, whatever. Mirror matching the second round? Okay, cool. I know how to deal with that. But in team smash where my partner is doing nothing and is making me do all the work? NO.

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Time for an update.

Camping, lag, spamming, taunting and tea-bagging don't bother me that much anymore since that's FG in a nutshell so I just deal with those by ignoring them. Not the other person switching to my main to mock me the second round either since I end up getting them back with my Link. But nothing annoys me more when I'm in a 2v2 and my partner does absolutely NOTHING.

Bad sportsmanship on FG? Fine, whatever. Mirror matching the second round? Okay, cool. I know how to deal with that. But in team smash where my partner is doing nothing and is making me do all the work? NO.
I suffer from all these issues

Thing is it doesnt bother me since I destroy them and taunt in japanese

But when a player just goes on a 20 losestreak against me trying out every gimmicky spammable character

I hate that....It prevents me from styling and just dealing with it...I usually kick their ass but I am forced to play a certain style.

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
Time for an update.

This.
This has happened to me so many times.
One time I was getting my ass beat by these two captain falcons while my partner was just standing there and tea-bagging. Luckily my next match was against him and I disrespected him as much as I could.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
What really grinds my gears in For Glory is people who complain about lag/blame you for lag whether it's there or not.

Even more so when they actually win from it and also proceed to insult you as well. Funnily enough, I hardly ever encounter lag (or at least it's never enough for me to notice). I can be playing several matches on For Glory that play out very smoothly and then get "That player" where the match actually lags a bit. They then blame me for it whether they win or lose, sometimes add insults, and leaves.

I often have to wonder that these people who have lag related tags handy are actually the ones that tend to lag the most themselves, and are just looking to blame the other side instead. Even when there's no lag some will still try to blame you, which I assume they are only trying to find an excuse at this point for why they lost. But what gets me the most about these people, and I mean the most...

There have been a very few that will complain about lag, and proceed to stay for more matches and continue to complain about it. Like... What? I'm not forcing you to stay. You can leave and any point in time if it bugs you that much. I mean... Like, seriously? No. Just no.

Last edited:

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
What really grinds my gears in For Glory is people who complain about lag/blame you for lag whether it's there or not.

Even more so when they actually win from it and also proceed to insult you as well. Funnily enough, I hardly ever encounter lag (or at least it's never enough for me to notice). I can be playing several matches on For Glory that play out very smoothly and then get "That player" where the match actually lags a bit. They then blame me for it whether they win or lose, sometimes add insults, and leaves.

I often have to wonder that these people who have lag related tags handy are actually the ones that tend to lag the most themselves, and are just looking to blame the other side instead. Even when there's no lag some will still try to blame you, which I assume they are only trying to find an excuse at this point for why they lost. But what gets me the most about these people, and I mean the most...

There have been a very few that will complain about lag, and proceed to stay for more matches and continue to complain about it. Like... What? I'm not forcing you to stay. You can leave and any point in time if it bugs you that much. I mean... Like, seriously? No. Just no.
Even a little lag like 3 seconds input lag will **** up Sheik,Fox,Shulk mains

But most of the time lag gets in my favour or I dont lag

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
This.
This has happened to me so many times.
One time I was getting my *** beat by these two captain falcons while my partner was just standing there and tea-bagging. Luckily my next match was against him and I disrespected him as much as I could.
Wow. I remember this :4darkpit: who costed me the victory then did the same thing you did the next match. Another is when I was 2v2ing a :4myfriends: and :4link: and I was doing well with :4feroy:, but still lost because my :4wiifit: partner didn't do jack. This probably doesn't happen to me as much as you, but yeah it is extremely frustrating.

Also, this is probably unrelated, but I just felt like sharing this. There was this one match where I was :4lucina: with this :4marth: and lost to :4falcon: and :4ganondorf:. We keep getting taunted and my partner eventually got pissed and switched to :4falcon:. The next match, it was the same team and my partner was still getting bullied by these two, but he snapped and actually did well against them with his 3-2 ratio along with my 1-0. Luckily we won that match. XD

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the :4darkpit: was SDing and fooling around when I had him, then on the next match when I had to face him, he started disrespecting me.

Last edited:

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
I just flat out refuse to do teams on FG because I main :4jigglypuff: and they thought it was a genius idea to not have team attack on.

Of course if team attack -was- on you would have the trolls attacking their own partner instead of the other team.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Dark Pit's who are still spamming ElectroShock Arm to this day. And it's more annoying since it now has a knockback buff.
Sakurai, why?

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034

****in teabaggers

I hate it when people are nice and respectful when they win, but when they lose, they suddenly become the biggest lowlifes on the planet and start randomly teabagging and just straight up playing disrespectful.

Eisal

Smash Apprentice
Just met someone who spammed the tags "YOU NEWBIE" and a spelling of different tags that made up the meaning "YOU AUTO LOSE SPAMMER."

Only thing I could think of is that he was making some YouTube video or something. His spelling and behaviour made no sense whatsoever.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people spamming like... -5 tilts or spot-grabs in a row, can I? -and I see it a lot, it's irritating because I dunno whether it's just them being bad or an insult to my intelligence. I'm not gonna walk into it. Can you please not?

[Edit]: Also, it's 2016 and people are still trying to counter-pick against Fox with reflectors. I'm hurt. Genuinely hurt.

Last edited:

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people spamming like... -5 tilts or spot-grabs in a row, can I? -and I see it a lot, it's irritating because I dunno whether it's just them being bad or an insult to my intelligence. I'm not gonna walk into it. Can you please not?

[Edit]: Also, it's 2016 and people are still trying to counter-pick against Fox with reflectors. I'm hurt. Genuinely hurt.
Wait, people still do that? Do they seriously not try to run at you or anything? One time I fought a Fox that just kept using laser, probably thinking I would shield it. Nope, get charge shot beeeeetch.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Wait, people still do that? Do they seriously not try to run at you or anything? One time I fought a Fox that just kept using laser, probably thinking I would shield it. Nope, get charge shot beeeeetch.
Oh yeah, some people really don't understand the Spacies' lasers at all... Same goes for Falco, but atleast Falco's flinches you unlike Fox's, so there's a little leeway as to how stupid people are against that IMO.

Same does go for the Pikmin though, people will use so much energy trying to knock them off themselves when they can just go straight for the actual source of damage and probably kill the Pikmin in collateral - you can just stop lasers by hitting the source of them. Fox. It's not rocket science.

The only downside is that most Spacies will use this to bait people and actually, it's not that hard to just not walk right into a bait that obvious. -especially if you have a character who's own attacks can just beat said bait attacks anyway.

I dunno, it just feels like basics to me, but I'm a fighting game nerd so spacing and baits and all that jazz comes as basic to me. It just irritates me when people who are blatantly expecting to win don't know these basic fighting game concepts.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
...3 second input lag?
If this game had the decency to show you your ping, that'd be 3000ms+, do you realise that?
It was probably an exaggeration, but yeah, input lag (atleast that bad) is rarely the issue anyway IMO. The game tends to handle it pretty well, but it's the damn stuttering I can never handle.

Having the game freeze on you right on the frame you were gonna input a KO move and have it not register is paaain.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Having the game freeze on you right on the frame you were gonna input a KO move and have it not register is paaain.
Or having the match freeze for 6 seconds, then somehow everything you inputed registers all at once.
I had this happen in a match with a friend, actually. The match froze, then when it got back, suddenly Mario rolled towards the edge and shorthopped offstage while using Fair.
I legit had a rage fit.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Or having the match freeze for 6 seconds, then somehow everything you inputed registers all at once.
I had this happen in a match with a friend, actually. The match froze, then when it got back, suddenly Mario rolled towards the edge and shorthopped offstage while using Fair.
I legit had a rage fit.
That sounds super weird. I've never had that happen. -probably a mix of a lag spike and a ping spike, which... -sounds awwwful.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
That sounds super weird. I've never had that happen. -probably a mix of a lag spike and a ping spike, which... -sounds awwwful.
This game and the glaring issues Pokemon X and Y had at launch with battles makes me think Nintendo has no idea at all of how to handle online play.

Top Bottom