• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Banjo-Kazooie. Unlike my first experience with the game more than a decade ago, I am actually having tons of fun with it.

Kirby Triple Deluxe, on World 5. Loving it, but the sunstones are getting a little annoying to find.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Xenoblade on the Wii and Dark Cloud 2 and Rogue Galaxy on the PS2.

D

Deleted member

Xenoblade on the Wii and Dark Cloud 2 and Rogue Galaxy on the PS2.
Good choices, though I have yet to play Dark Cloud 2.

I recently started playing Golden Sun for the first time thanks to the Spring sale on the Wii U eShop, not just because of all of the good things I've heard about it, but I'm also curious to see why Issac is such a popular request for Smash Bros.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

I recently started playing Golden Sun for the first time thanks to the Spring sale on the Wii U eShop, not just because of all of the good things I've heard about it, but I'm also curious to see why Issac is such a popular request for Smash Bros.
DC2 was one of my favorite games in high school and in my opinion, it still has its charm a decade later.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326

Great! I hope you like Golden Sun!

You might want to get all Djinn before you beat the game, so that they can be transferred into TLA. Plus bonus dungeon :)

BKTang'

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
3DS FC
1950-9517-4990
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. A lot. It's my first MH and I really enjoy it so far, excluding Smash Bros and Mario Kart, it's the first time I spend more than 200 hours on a game!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I keep finding myself going back to Town of Salem no matter what I do. My account's like 10 months old for the game (Beta started Feb. 2014 with full release being November 2014) and I still keep playing. Then again I do mod the subreddit for it.

To tl;dr the game, it's a browser-based adaption of the game Mafia. (Also on steam too.)

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Oh my god, I did it. I finally got off my lazy butt and started playing Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain!....but now I'm replaying Castlevania Portrait of Ruin too...crap.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I FOUND MY 3DS AGAIN IT WAS SAFE :D

For celebration I'm playing Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Really nothing at the moment. I play Sm4sh every so often. I tried out Mewtwo. I guess I'm really just waiting for something awesome to release. Was hoping for the new Zelda this year, but those dreams were dashed. Really waiting for e3 now to get me excited for something.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
You wouldn't believe how many times I've started playing Earthbound. I've probably seen Buzz Buzz die about 12 times now. I always get past the introductory part and just... stop. I have no idea why. So this time, I'm gonna stick with it.

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Just started a new game on Earthbound, so I've been loving that game again. Playing Smash WiiU, Mario Kart 8 DLC, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Besides these - just random other titles such as Mortal Kombat X, Majora's Mask 3D, etc.

Tomato Hentai

Smash Rookie
NNID
aquaticdesert
3DS FC
4699-6951-5845
I'm currently playing both MOTHER and MOTHER 2.
I'm farther in MOTHER 2, though.

F

FennerGuy1992

SNES: Super Mario Kart :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
Wii U: Mario Kart 8
GBA: Mario Kart Super Circuit
PS3: Gran Turismo 5 and 6
NES: Tetris

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. I will make it to OP8 eventually!

SquareMEal

Smash Rookie
NNID
SquareMEal
Currently playing through HarmoKnight. Got it with the last of my Club NIntendo points. Kind of easy, but still enjoyable.

Gutei

Smash Cadet
Had a horrible weekend after another bad semester, so I dropped $40 yesterday at Gamestop and got Alien Isolation (excited to start after graduation this weekend), Mortal Kombat (9), Splinter Cell Blacklist, Metro Last Light, and Bulletstorm. I thought that was a pretty good haul for the low cost.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Splatoon Global Testfire. Well, I was at least, and I can't bring myself to exit the main menu because that one hour was so fun.

Going back to Project Diva F 2nd and Mortal Kombat X when I wait for it to open again.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Currently playing the racing masterpiece F-Zero GX on my backwards compatible Wii that's connected to my HDTV with component cables I got dirt-cheap from Monoprice. Wow, that was a mouthful!

meebius

Smash Apprentice
I've never played a Zelda game so I'm trying my hand at Wind Waker on Gamecube

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Update: Currently playing Earthbound and Pokemon Y (PKMN, I got on the 16th and beat the game on the 19th. still playing though.)

Top Bottom