• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
I touch on this thread off and on. Right now, playing a lot of Majora's Mask 3D, Smash 4 (3DS and WiiU), and working on a new play-through of Earthbound. I have a lot of other games that I tend to switch it up with on Xbox One and PS4 as well.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Things I should be playing: My backlog.

Things I am playing: Things I should stop adding to my backlog.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Splatoon! Obviously :p

Along with other wonderful games like Wonderful 101, Mario Kart 8 and the Metroid Prime Trilogy! Yes, I have a huge backlog of Wii U games to cover now that I am home after a very annoying semester. Oh yea, going to get Smash on Wii U and play that as well, soon, hopefully, I guess.

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
I've pretty much been playing Splatoon and Splatoon only for the last 4 days, though today I finally managed to break away from it for awhile to play Mortal Kombat X's new dlc and train some of my amiibo in Sm4sh.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I got DK64 on virtual console so that's been keeping me occupied. Also been playing Mario Kart 8 and Advance Wars 2.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am currently replaying Star Fox Adventures and playing Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Quite a bit of Sm4sh (both versions) as the dlc characters, Valkyria Chronicles when i'm at home, and some Shantae and the Pirate's Curse + SMTIV while on the go.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Not that you can actually beat any of them, but I just started playing USFIV... again. I'm sure I've bought some version of SFIV at least 4 times already. Really hoping to actually learn how to play it and not just mash buttons. Picked up Sakura as a main because reasons... Shotos are cool. After that I've been playing GGXrd, been button mashing in that less. Still not enough to say I truly know what I'm doing, but it's still progress. And then there's Smash 4.

TheBlackLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBlackLuffy
Switch FC
8040 1413 9929
Currently I am Playing:

EarthBound , for the first time. And I'm loving it! On my way to beat the Clut Leaders now.

Mario and Luigi: SuperStar Saga, I've beaten it hundreds of times. Just picked it up for 5.95 on the eShop!

Donkey Kong 64, Played it for hours as a Child now I can finally 100% now that I know I can beat that stupid Donkey Kong Arcade game.

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
I like having something to play at home and something to play when I'm out and about, so my console game right now is The Last of Us, which I'm enjoying so far. Since I recently finished Superstar Saga just a couple of weeks ago, I started Partners in Time yesterday and that's great too.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Metroid Zero Mission and Ni no Kuni. Loving Zero Mission, not so much NnK. It's not that Ni no Kuni is bad, it's just clearly intended for children and I'm feeling a bit put off by the lack of any real depth.

Just picked up Xenosaga 2 today, which completes my collection (sans the JP-only DS game, Xenosaga 1+2), so I'm probably going to binge the whole series when I finish what I'm on now. Or I may do my yearly Xenogears replay first, I'm not sure yet. Probably going to replay Xenoblade soon as well, but I don't think I'll get to do all 3 Saga games, Gears, and Blade before Xenoblade X comes out.

Last edited:

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Currently im playing:

Street Fighter 3rd strike just trying to do perfect parries.

And incredible crisis love the mini Japanese games.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
I'm playing through Chrono Trigger for the first time, I just made it through Lab 16. As soon as you enter the future it becomes a lot more clear that the art was done by Akira Toriyama. That guy loves drawing dome buildings.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
I'm playing through Chrono Trigger for the first time, I just made it through Lab 16. As soon as you enter the future it becomes a lot more clear that the art was done by Akira Toriyama. That guy loves drawing dome buildings.
Just went back to the dinosaur era. I'm starting to think that Toriyama only knows how to draw dinosaurs, domes and extremely ripped dudes. Oh and animal people.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
I just got Pokemon HeartGold and it's rivaling my other favorite Pokemon game; Diamond.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
It's Mario's galaxy, the rest of us are just living in it. :)

Got both of these for just 20 bucks from a random Craig's List seller. They're complete and the discs are in really good condition.

Since I'm a very slow gamer these will probably keep me busy until some time in October.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Dunno how I missed this thread. Currently playing Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Pushmo, and Shinobi III. All three are great. Persona Q dragged for a little bit, but now the plot's picking back up. I got Pushmo at long last, and I can't believe it took me this long to get around to the series. Shinobi, of course, is just a stone cold classic.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Despite not caring about it all that much, I'm gonna continue playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity along with finally getting around to playing Pokemon Omega Ruby after putting it off for several months.

djtatsujin

Smash Cadet
I keep gravitating toward Steam following the summer sale. My Steam backlog is horrible right now. I've been playing pretty much any bullet hell available on the format.

Despite being a very big fan of Mass Effect 1/2, I still never got around to playing 3. GMG had it on sale for 6 bucks, so I'm finally playing through it. The ending is the only thing I've seen before, though, so I won't feel the full impact of how bad it is.

I'm also still playin' The Witcher 3. I just got to Kaer Morhen, which hasn't been seen since the first game, so I spent a while just soaking it all in.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I finally got around to going on Steam again (took a long break from it), so I started playing Long Live the Queen and I'm also replaying Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Devil May Cry 4 - my only opportunity to give a shot at the series.

Mother 3 - I used to bash on this game. I regret it now.

FE8 - Reached Chapter 17.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Terraria.

What can I say, 1.3 came out. Time to throw a few hundred more hours at that game.

カワシさん

Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros. for Wii U
Super Mario 3D World
Nintendo Land
Hyrule Warriors

Basically all my Wii U games XD

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Playing Jojo All Star Battle. Only played it a little bit last year. The new anime series made me revisit it.
Having fun, although it's difficult to find people online. It might just be me but there seems to be a big learning curve.

DarkMatterGaming

Smash Rookie
I've been playing through Partners in Time while I've downtime - about to go to Shroob Castle - and I've been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth lately. I really need to beat Resident Evil 4 though... And finish my current playthrough of Fallout 3...

Top Bottom