• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Final Smashes do you want changed and what would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Link or Toon Link are in a desperate need for a new Final Smash; it is difficult to find one for Link that isn't just from one game like Wolf Link or a Loftwing. But still, it needs changed.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I want one of two things to happen regarding final smashes:

Choice 1)
Everyone's final smash is a transformation of sorts:
Mario: Mega Mushroom. Cause Mario's grown big with a mushroom since day 1.
Luigi: Poltergeist 3000
Peach: Peach Mood Swings. I apologize for these initials, but not enough to change it to Peach Emotion Powers.
Bowser: Giga Bowser
Rosalina And Luma: I don't know, buff up Luma so Rosalina rides on his back and two other Luma's run around with similar button controls
Yoshi: Super Yoshi, or Multi Shell Yoshi.
Wario: Wario Man.
Donkey Kong: Cranky and Dixie on his back.
Diddy Kong: Jetpack
Link: Fierce Deity Link
Toon Link: Zora/Deku/Goron Toon Link
Ganondorf: Beast Mode! I mean, classic Ganon
Zelda/Sheik: "Sage" Mode. She uses all arrows of light moves. Crazy.
Kirby: Fighter Kirby
Meta Knight: Galactica Knight
Dedede: Dark Matter Dedede
Fox: Landmaster tank
Falco: Arwing
Wolf: Wolfen
Captain Falcon: Blue Falcon
Ness/Lucas: Psi Overload
Marth: Breaking decades of Fire Emblem tradition, Marth finally upgrades! Put him on Horseback.
Ike: Much More Canon-loyal upgrade of this unit, Ranger to Power Ranger.
All Pokemon: Evolve or go Mega, introducing greninja before greninjite becomes available in pokemon alpha omega
Wii Fit Trainer: Goes Zen
Rob and Villager: Power Glove and NES Light Gun
Little Mac: Giga Mac
Mega Man: Rush Adaptor
Samus: That Hyper Beam Mode from Super Metroid
Zero Suit Samus: Actual Suit Samus or Justin Bailey code version Samus with overpowered 1 hit kill gun, green hair, and offensive outfit
Game and Watch: Mickey Mouse. Cause Game and Watch: Mickey Mouse is worth hundreds to thousands now or something. Crazy.
Olimar: Jumps to the background and player controls pikmin directly, using 3DS layers well and effectively making olimar invincible throwing out replacement pikmin till time has elapsed.
Sonic: Super Sonic

Orrrrrrrrrrrr

Choice two:

Just make Super Sonic expire faster and actually give sonic some effective basic kill moves in non item play.

Whatever's easier, really. :troll:

HipsandChips

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5172-0569-0749
In terms of how useful they are I love the DK Bongos (Jugle Beat was brilliant), but they need to make it stronger. Or at least make the best work correctly (it always seems like the beat of the song is different from what you need to press).
I play Mario a lot, and it's way to easy to escape his "finale," he really needs something stronger too. I'm not sure what.
Same with Meta Knight.

In terms of relevancy Yoshi, Peach, Bowser, and maybe ROB (something Gyromite or Stack Up would be nice) could each use something that pays more tribute to their character and games.
I don't understand the Wario Man hate, it's completely relevant to the Wario Ware series and is more than a simple invincibility power up (the air combo potential is unlimited).

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Mario: Spiny Shell
Peach: Rage
Luigi: Potergust
Pikachu: Thunderstorm
Charizard: Charizard Finale
Toon Link: Wind Waker
Falco: Arwing
Ness: PK Rockin'
Sonic: Super Sonic (as a transformation)
All others should/ should've been their Brawl FS's (with some buffed or nerfed).

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Donkey Kong - Coconut Shooter
Mewtwo - Psystrike
Link - Fierce Deity Link
Megaman - Rush Adaptor Armor
Captain Falcon - Super Falcon Punch
Villager - Bee's

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Twilight Princess spoilers: http://youtu.be/UPin5R7R9-8
I want this to turn into a final smash for Zelda. This is her fight, yet they decided to take her Final Smash from her one "helpful" move during the fight after the next one...
Well, this would be better IMO.
She would float around somewhat uncontrollably, moving more like a slow Super Sonic, but still, she'd move a bit w/o control.
It would be a longer lasting one, with a moveset change (like Diddy/Yoshi/Landmasters)
A moves shoot the Electric Ball, the control pad could only change the direction of the ball.
B (Nayru's Love) would stay the same, it still makes sense that she'd be able to use that move.
However, the arch of Din's fire would make it useless high up in the air when moving, and teleportation is not needed, and Phantom Slash wouldn't make sense in the air either, so they'd get swapped.
Her Down B would hopefully become the Electric Force (triangle on the floor)
Which would affect the area right below her, it would be made a bit smaller.
A recovery is not needed, so she might just get pushed up a bit higher into the air for some distance.
Her side B would be that Dive Slash
She swoops down near the platform below her and carries her sword in front of her.

If they did this with Zelda, I would have to main her again, alongside Rosalina of course.

SuperSmashDrake

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSmashDrake
3DS FC
4811-7419-2384
Peach - Something more fitting, as said, maybe something from Super Princess Peach
DK - Classic throwing barrels.
Falco - Arwing.
Wolf - Wolfen
Sheik - Something unique from Zelda.
Toon Link - I would be fine with Triforce Slash returning, just make it different.
R.O.B. - Just make it useful

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Olimar – Rock Pikmin
Lucario – Mega Lucario
Charizard – Mega Charizard X
Mewtwo – Mega Mewtwo Y
Villager – Bee Hive
Megaman – Rush Armor Adaptor
Captain Falcon – Super Falcon Punch
Donkey Kong – Coconut Gun
Link – Fierce Deity Link
Bowser – Giga Bowser
Little Mac – Giga Mac
Game & Watch – Octopus
Falco – Arwing
Fox – Landmaster
Samus – Zero Laser
Ness – PK Kiai

Kay kay

Just take the time to admire my signature
  • Toon link's needs to be different from links.
  • Jigglypuff's... you already know.
  • Mario has more potential.
  • Peach needs more than sleepy peaches.
  • If Lucas is in there with ness, one of theirs needs to change.
  • If Fox, Falcon, and wolf are in the game together, they all need different final smashes.
  • Pikachu's should be like a mega storm or something.
  • Since shiek and Zelda are in the same game, one needs to change.
  • Luigi's?...
  • Rosalina can do SOO much better.
  • I fine little mac's kina scary...
  • Donkey Kong's doesn't really represent him as a character. He should throw a bunch of barrels or something.
  • Wario Man???
  • Lucario deserves more!

And who on earth invented Giga Bowser?

Jerry Applesauce

Smash Ace
For Peach, was thinking something along the line of Rosalina's Final Smash; something to do with shooting stars. Or a starstorm. Or a beam. But Ness, Lucas, Samus, and Palutena already cover those. However despite the fact that I can't think of a good Final Smash for Peach, she still needs a new one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom