• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you hate most about melee?

Binx

Smash Master
THE ABSOLUTE worst thing about melee is that it inspired the creation of Brawl that killed half it's community for months, so basically melee got me addicted to it, took a vacation left me shuttering and cold in my room corner for months, and wasted my money by tricking me into loaning $60 to it's failure of a brother, which of course that asshole will never payback.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
What has always pissed me off about melee is it didn't get a vasectomy, so now I have to deal with those god **** brawl players.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I hate Sheik's f-air. She just slaps you, why should I go that far!?

That and her chaingrab against Ness. Nothing is more frustrating than playing Ness vs Sheik.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
I hate that i wasted hours and hours playing it.. but then again i love that i did. Oh yeah i also hate that samus was put into the game.

Dn2

Smash Rookie
I hate that i wasted hours and hours playing it.. but then again i love that i did. Oh yeah i also hate that samus was put into the game.
y do u hate samus?...she might one day be chosen to have my babies....

Aznpkilla

Smash Cadet
I hate the No C-Stick in 1P mode.
True Story.

I always try to do it in multi-man and home run contest.

Just throws me off completely.

I also really dislike adventure mode. It used to be fun, but I guess it gets boring after playing it so many times.

MeHo

Smash Cadet
Lack of C-Stick in single player, inability of saving game set up, no tilts on the C-Stick and the whole creating Brawl.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
On edgeguarding Samus, I leave to get a bottle of Stewart's Orange Cream soda everytime I knock her off the stage. When I'm done drinking, the Samus is normally about ready to do her grapple.

lordXblade

Smash Apprentice
The lack of neutral stages. I feel there should be at least 10-12 neutral stages, with 10 or so more counterpick stages. It absolutely sucks that so many stages are garbage and have to be banned in a competitive setting.

Fletch

Smash Master
The lack of neutral stages. I feel there should be at least 10-12 neutral stages, with 10 or so more counterpick stages. It absolutely sucks that so many stages are garbage and have to be banned in a competitive setting.
On that note, they needed to bring back more levels from SB64. I loved those levels.

Top Bottom