• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're having a big challenge from the Fox boards

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I can play for the DK team if you haven't picked your members already.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ive also never really seen an actual match with Ripple, i did see his combo vid however, and that was amazing.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ive also never really seen an actual match with Ripple, i did see his combo vid however, and that was amazing.
I wish I could play people besides chewyy but the nearest people are in St. Louis which is 2 hours away. and so I only will travel to circuit events.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Yea, i wish i could play with other DK's also :( There none in my area, Bigfoot is like an hour away.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
to Jmex, you can play me, i dont see myself as a PRO Dk player but i dont think im that bad. i live in Pico Rivera but i always go to my friends house in Los angeles so we can always set up a day to play.

Mew2Queen

Smash Rookie
Since this is a fox vs. DK thread i got my wii about 4 weeks ago and brawl about 3 weeks ago. I was messing around and did this on a lv9 npc but this may only work since its a npc but its a 0 to death kinda thingy its goes like this you have a fully charged DK punch or not depending on how you wanna finish.

grab at 0% --> dsmash --> uptilt --> half jump neutral air (only part im skeptical about escaping here) --> then you have to chase the fall to sideB --> either fully charged DK punch(have to be placed near edge when you hit or it wont kill) or a side smash which will always kill.

its probably wont work. Im not that good and dont know much yet but i thought Id share just incase.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Since this is a fox vs. DK thread i got my wii about 4 weeks ago and brawl about 3 weeks ago. I was messing around and did this on a lv9 npc but this may only work since its a npc but its a 0 to death kinda thingy its goes like this you have a fully charged DK punch or not depending on how you wanna finish.

grab at 0% --> dsmash --> uptilt --> half jump neutral air (only part im skeptical about escaping here) --> then you have to chase the fall to sideB --> either fully charged DK punch(have to be placed near edge when you hit or it wont kill) or a side smash which will always kill.

its probably wont work. Im not that good and dont know much yet but i thought Id share just incase.
M2Q? Really?

Its called a short hop not a half jump.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
and no, not one of those combos into each other.

the only zero to death i found works on light characters. aerial headbutt - dair - aerial headbutt tech chase - 9 punch.

I played, and beat, lightning yesterday, so theres one

gantrain05

Smash Master
and no, not one of those combos into each other.

the only zero to death i found works on light characters. aerial headbutt - dair - aerial headbutt tech chase - 9 punch.

I played, and beat, lightning yesterday, so theres one
i can play you on wifi sometime tonight if you want. i don't know if they nominated me to play, but i'm not a bad fox, not sure about wifi, i never play it, but maybe i could give you some more idea of how the match goes.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol light. but seriously when does this start, and can someone repost the list again with others on it, cause that other one only had like 1 Fox on it.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
this is most likely after the new year because of holidays and finals, but if any one wants to do it otherwise thenjust say so

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
sunday jan. 4th sound good?

also, ripple and me are in this for sure. not only are we the best around and nothings gonna ever keep us down, but we've also been around the dk board longest, seniority card *****es.

jmex/i1337/ook if they know the matchup, because i know they're good in dittos, but i'm not sure how they do vs other peoples

cbk/other if they play well online

for the foxes, it looks like light and jigglyzelda, who else?

btw, is it ok if we do the first round on smashville? because the fox players i've played online like to "random" fd, and the dk players like to "random" battlefield/lylat, so smashville seems like the compromise

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I don't want to brag or anything but I've been placing well in tourneys as DK lately and have prior knowledge of the fox matchup because my friend mains fox and I play him fairly often.

Top Bottom