• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanted Stages available for Production!

GameTray

Smash Rookie
THIS IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT, SO REQUESTS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED AT THIS TIME!

Greetings!

My name is Otto Weston, and I'm a fairly new member of the Super Smash Brothers Brawl Hacking Community, preferably Stage Hacking. I'm experienced with Modeling, and I'd like to use my talent to help other people's stage wishes come true! Let me know what stages you want, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you!

RULES:
  1. Requests will be deleted after completion.
  2. Please give some time. I have my own wants too, so please be patient.
Thank you,
Otto

Last edited:

armyman12345

Smash Apprentice
I have to say, you'll be getting so many requests that you'll want to stop very soon into your "career"

Also, could you add mild water effects to Fountain of Dreams?

Good luck

UltimateHylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yorch2296
3DS FC
1650-2285-2395
Is that a 3D version of SSF2's Clock Town stage in your profile pic?

Chaos_Knight

Smash Cadet
Could you perhaps do Inkopolis from Splatoon?
Not sure where you could find a model of it anywhere to my knowledge. I do know it's in Gmod though I know nothing about extracting that from there or anything.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Yep! This is what I've been recently working on, and should be uploaded soon!
That would be a perfect match for my Young Link moveset, is it legal for tournaments? If not, can you make it the same layout as Pokemon Stadium? I would love to include this with the moveset as it matches it perfectly.

GameTray

Smash Rookie
That would be a perfect match for my Young Link moveset, is it legal for tournaments? If not, can you make it the same layout as Pokemon Stadium? I would love to include this with the moveset as it matches it perfectly.
It's completely tournament legal, as I'm only bringing the animations from the original. Actually, can I use your PSA? I'll be making a trailer for the stage soon!

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
If I could suggest a stage, it'd be a competitive iteration of City Escape. There's a lot of stages I feel belong in Smash but this one immediately came to mind.

GameTray

Smash Rookie
If I could suggest a stage, it'd be a competitive iteration of City Escape. There's a lot of stages I feel belong in Smash but this one immediately came to mind.
Good idea! Let's start a conversation so we can discuss details.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Agreed. You'll have to take a number of creative liberties, methinks. Hell, there's a ton of Sonic content ripe for stage work...too bad Oizen disappeared.

Also, welcome.

GameTray

Smash Rookie
I have to say, you'll be getting so many requests that you'll want to stop very soon into your "career"

Also, could you add mild water effects to Fountain of Dreams?

Good luck
I'll probably only run this thread for a short while. It would be great if I could get other stage hackers onto here.

GameTray

Smash Rookie
If it isn't too much trouble, I would like to request Gaur Plains with Pokemon Stadium styled platforms, so pretty much Omega Gaur Plains + small platform on the left and right.
Same size too, or just the layout?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
As a general idea, Sanctuary Fortress from Metroid Prime 2 would make for a pretty awesome looking stage. And the possibilities for a stage layout are endless.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Ideas: (not requests)

Race to the Finish from Melee. Would make for a fantastic full-sized stamina arena. Dunno how you'd do the lava, but the spikes could be activated with a target test module, much like how the PMDT did Bowser's Castle.

Halberd with absolutely no stage hazards save for the instant death upon launch from the hangar. There's one on the Vault by lord Theytah, but the camera breaks and the stage stops progressing once the Halberd's deck is reached.

Halberd with the fog removed thus rendering the ocean visible. Would look lovely with the daytime version.

Halberd without ever landing on the deck. Essentially looped stage/ship sequences/animations, if that's even possible lol.

GameTray

Smash Rookie
Ideas: (not requests)

Race to the Finish from Melee. Would make for a fantastic full-sized stamina arena. Dunno how you'd do the lava, but the spikes could be activated with a target test module, much like how the PMDT did Bowser's Castle.

Halberd with absolutely no stage hazards save for the instant death upon launch from the hangar. There's one on the Vault by lord Theytah, but the camera breaks and the stage stops progressing once the Halberd's deck is reached.

Halberd with the fog removed thus rendering the ocean visible. Would look lovely with the daytime version.

Halberd without ever landing on the deck. Essentially looped stage/ship sequences/animations, if that's even possible lol.
I don't know about the first, since that involves module editing, and I can't do that. I can easily do the last two, though!

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
If there could be a version of Halberd that started in the air and never landed or transformed, that would be awesome. Not sure if that is what Cynapse had in mind or if he wants something else.

A City Escape stage would also be neat though I have no idea what you could do with that stage that would be possible to recreate in Brawl.

GameTray

Smash Rookie
If there could be a version of Halberd that started in the air and never landed or transformed, that would be awesome. Not sure if that is what Cynapse had in mind or if he wants something else.

A City Escape stage would also be neat though I have no idea what you could do with that stage that would be possible to recreate in Brawl.
City Escape would be easy, since I can just rip the stage from the game and fit it in. The main platform would travel down the road on an endless loop, going from the bottom back to the top via booster. Think of Omega Mario Circuit (MK8) from Sm4sh.

Last edited:

GameTray

Smash Rookie
Could you perhaps do Inkopolis from Splatoon?
Not sure where you could find a model of it anywhere to my knowledge. I do know it's in Gmod though I know nothing about extracting that from there or anything.
Sounds easy. I've heard that gmod models are in Half Life 2 format, so I'll have to learn about that.

Cynapse

Smash Ace

@Xermo created one as part of his Halberd: X project, but it's just the ship sitting lifeless while the cloud bowl moves in the background and you fight on the deck. I would prefer the airborne platform as the primary arena piece.

flintconfirmed

Smash Apprentice
radical! clock town from ssf2 is one of my favorite stages! i'm ecstatic about you bringing that stage to pm!! i'm learning stages also, and that was one of my reasons. from the looks of it, you definitely do NOT need help, it's fantastic looking!

i don't have any requests at all, but if you're ever down for a collaboration, i absolutely love making art with peeps! i'll give you some pretty honest critique, too, if you ever want it.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
City Escape would be easy, since I can just rip the stage from the game and fit it in. The main platform would travel down the road on an endless loop, going from the bottom back to the top via booster. Think of Omega Mario Circuit (MK8) from Sm4sh.
That sounds like it would work. If it were somehow possible to also get the giant GUN truck driving around in the background, then it'd be golden. I don't have enough knowledge of stage modding to know how feasible something like that would be.

@Xermo created one as part of his Halberd: X project, but it's just the ship sitting lifeless while the cloud bowl moves in the background and you fight on the deck. I would prefer the airborne platform as the primary arena piece.
I know about that version but that's not what I'm looking for. What I would like is mainly what you said, the main flying platform with the actual ship in the background. Basically the Omega version of the stage from Smash Wii U but with the default stage layout.

Yalung

Smash Cadet
For the Halberd, I'd imagine it would be an edited Omega Halberd from Smash 4, where the skyboxes and the stage itself is ported from Original Halbered with the moving ship in the backround. I'd also hope for collisions on the bottom of the stage.

Seeing something like that would be perfect for really fast paced music like a lot of the Bayonetta tracks.

GameTray

Smash Rookie
radical! clock town from ssf2 is one of my favorite stages! i'm ecstatic about you bringing that stage to pm!! i'm learning stages also, and that was one of my reasons. from the looks of it, you definitely do NOT need help, it's fantastic looking!

i don't have any requests at all, but if you're ever down for a collaboration, i absolutely love making art with peeps! i'll give you some pretty honest critique, too, if you ever want it.
Thank you for the feedback on the stage, and I would love critique, as I want to make sure everyone's happy! And what kind of art do you mean, exactly?;)

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Smash Cadet
Sounds easy. I've heard that gmod models are in Half Life 2 format, so I'll have to learn about that.
That sounds neat. I've actually got two ideas for it.
One is a walk-off style stage where you're in the middle of the plaza.

The other is not my idea, but it's done up in Smashville's style. With a night time and Splatfest versions in mind.
http://fav.me/da4wwrv

Last edited:

flintconfirmed

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for the feedback on the stage, and I would love critique, as I want to make sure everyone's happy! And what kind of art do you mean, exactly?;)
i personally like to create really bright and vibrant art, but that's not what i was meaning. honestly i jumped ahead of myself, i don't have anything to prove i would be worth collaborating with in the first place. i'm attempting to learn modeling, just for stages like clock town. sorry about that, if it seemed rude!

GameTray

Smash Rookie
i personally like to create really bright and vibrant art, but that's not what i was meaning. honestly i jumped ahead of myself, i don't have anything to prove i would be worth collaborating with in the first place. i'm attempting to learn modeling, just for stages like clock town. sorry about that, if it seemed rude!
Don't worry, it's cool! I apologize for making such quick assumptions.:p

GameTray

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry everyone, but it looks like it's a bust.

I can't do all this by myself, and no one's available to join me in my task.

I might or might now be back later, but I'll consider your requests!

armyman12345

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry everyone, but it looks like it's a bust.

I can't do all this by myself, and no one's available to join me in my task.

I might or might now be back later, but I'll consider your requests!

That seems bad. Was about to request Venom from Melee.

Top Bottom