• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanted Stages available for Production!

wariomasterdk

Smash Rookie
NNID
bubsyinclaws
can you make a stage based on Band Land from Rayman 1? do what you want with the stage layout.

flintconfirmed

Smash Apprentice
well, GameTray GameTray even though it's a bust for now, i still cannot wait to see your clock town stage! if you have time, would you post a screenshot of it? i'd love to see your wip in a larger image than your avatar!

GameTray

Smash Rookie
well, GameTray GameTray even though it's a bust for now, i still cannot wait to see your clock town stage! if you have time, would you post a screenshot of it? i'd love to see your wip in a larger image than your avatar!
The stage will be held on for a bit. I'm having "issues" at the moment. Don't worry, I'll release it when everything's fixed! Oh, and my profile pic is outdated, since I'm re-doing the background, but you can find a WIP of the stage here: http://imgur.com/pcFNbSP

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
have you played Kirby's Return to Dreamland? i've thought for a long time of an idea for a stage that would work wonders as an Alt Form for Fountain of Dreams in PM.
like a stage using models and assets from the Another Dimension stages (those that have a dark wall that forces you to go forward).
like everything is in black and white except the characters and obstacles. i imagine the entire stage being in black and white except for the floating platforms, making the characters pop out more among the monochrome tones, i also LOVE the background graphics in those stages
here's an image for reference (ignore the enemy)

also, it seems that this game uses the same kind of files as Brawl, so i think it'll be "easy" to work with

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
Ideas: (not requests)

Halberd without ever landing on the deck. Essentially looped stage/ship sequences/animations, if that's even possible lol.
If there could be a version of Halberd that started in the air and never landed or transformed, that would be awesome.
A full-airborne only version of the default layout? I just finished editing an Omega Halberd mod on Brawl Vault and made it so it is exactly that (with a lower, smaller floating platform). If you're interested I can ask the mod maker for permission to release it.

Cynapse Cynapse , link me the Daytime mod you are talking about. I'll be able to make that idea for you.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace

Cynapse

Smash Ace
It's there just in case. The stage I edited came with it so better safe than sorry.

Also I'm glad you're hyped! :love:
I see.

Love the stage, 10/10, will show off at my locals. However, a few aesthetic critiques pertaining to the daytime version.
00000000-24.png
The lighting is simply...odd. Everything still has the red glare on it, which means it must be using the original lighting, which doesn't look good with a bright blue sky. The same can be said for the ocean in how it's unnaturally dark when juxtaposed against the sky. Now, I don't know anything about importing light settings and the like, but is there some way you could emulate the version by Frozen? Without fog, the stage feels very lifeless.

All that aside, the stage itself is kickass!

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
Love the stage, 10/10, will show off at my locals.
:surprised:

However, a few aesthetic critiques pertaining to the daytime version.

The lighting is simply...odd. Everything still has the red glare on it, which means it must be using the original lighting, which doesn't look good with a bright blue sky. The same can be said for the ocean in how it's unnaturally dark when juxtaposed against the sky. Now, I don't know anything about importing light settings and the like, but is there some way you could emulate the version by Frozen? Without fog, the stage feels very lifeless.
I'll do my best. This is my first stage hack and I am definitely still learning.

I'll also be updating the stage itself as well as I found out that the platform itself is a little too low (Ganon is literally decapitated when underneath it).

All that aside, the stage itself is kickass!
Thank you!

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
In case you ever come back would you consider making a competitive version of the Hyrule Castle that the PMDT made? Basically just making it flat and taking out the little hut

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
In case you ever come back would you consider making a competitive version of the Hyrule Castle that the PMDT made? Basically just making it flat and taking out the little hut
Hmmm,

Do you like the format of Pyrosphere in the Wii U Smash? I may recreate that with this.

Last edited:

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
have you played Kirby's Return to Dreamland? i've thought for a long time of an idea for a stage that would work wonders as an Alt Form for Fountain of Dreams in PM
I desperately want to make this happen. I am sad that it's too much for my skills with stage making though. But I have a different mindset on what the stage would look like:

It would be based off of this from Melee:

You see those pillars on the left in the background? That'd be the main stage you would fight on, and I would have to edit the model so it would also be the floating platforms.

God I want this to be a reality.

If I could somehow get a grip on those stage files and get some sort of model editing tool (or if they're compatible with Brawl Box) then I would get to work.

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
As a general idea, Sanctuary Fortress from Metroid Prime 2 would make for a pretty awesome looking stage. And the possibilities for a stage layout are endless.
If I can pull off Obskore Obskore 's mod then this may be a possibility for me (if I get assets of the back drop).

Basically the exact same as Omega Gaur Plains. The only difference are the two platforms that are about as long as Pokemon Stadium platforms It's up to you if you want to make new platforms or use some of them from the non-Omega version.
This I can do.

The other is not my idea, but it's done up in Smashville's style. With a night time and Splatfest versions in mind.
http://fav.me/da4wwrv
Might be able to pull this one off. Gotta learn model conversions though.

TurretGunZ

Smash Rookie
I would absolutely love to see the Comet Observatory as a stage, I feel thats what should have been picked for a Galaxy stage for Smash 4.

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
I just wanna let everyone who I promised stages know that I'm slowing down on progress cuz I'm being forced to do things with my foreign exchange student. This week may be a little slow on my end but after that I should be back on track.

Last edited:

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
britipinojeff britipinojeff , I was working on the stage but I encountered several issues I hoped on getting help on. Yet while scrolling through the stages for Legacy XP I found a stage that almost did what you asked. I edited it, packed it, and I gave it CSPs. I'm waiting for Edel to teach me how to do some things then I plan on patching up the stage even more. So it's near completion.

As to everyone else, I'm workin' on it. I promise. I plan on doing your Gaur Plains soon zabimaru1000.

I'm going to stop bumping this thread and I'm going to start making conversations to people who I promised stages.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
GameTray GameTray It's funny that Crocodile Isle was the first idea suggested in this thread, because it's the first one that came to mind as well for me, heh. It's an idea that's been tossed around for a long time (and for good reason — it's a cool concept for a series without a lot of mods to date).

I spoke with Peardian, the guy who made those models, a while back and he said love if someone were to use them, so long as he was credited. The Flying Krock would indeed make for a great moving platform (envisioning a flat airborne stage that travels around the island). How feasible of a suggestion is that?

EDIT: Sorry, just reread the thread and saw that you had taken a break a little while ago. Anyhow, suggestion stands if you or The Blitzkrieg The Blitzkrieg have time to spare.

Last edited:

PepsiforPizza1895

Smash Cadet
GameTray GameTray It's funny that Crocodile Isle was the first idea suggested in this thread, because it's the first one that came to mind as well for me, heh. It's an idea that's been tossed around for a long time (and for good reason — it's a cool concept for a series without a lot of mods to date).

I spoke with Peardian, the guy who made those models, a while back and he said love if someone were to use them, so long as he was credited. The Flying Krock would indeed make for a great moving platform (envisioning a flat airborne stage that travels around the island). How feasible of a suggestion is that?

EDIT: Sorry, just reread the thread and saw that you had taken a break a little while ago. Anyhow, suggestion stands if you or The Blitzkrieg The Blitzkrieg have time to spare.
I think I suggested that as well on the same thread but yeah I definitely agree with you here. It'll be great if someone can put some amazing use of Crocodile Isle from Peardian to form a stage. However I have no knowledge in stage hacking since I only do PSA.

EDIT: Yeah school's really been taking up most of my time so I can only be active whenever I have spare time, point still stands neither less.

Last edited:
Top Bottom