• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want a good, Free MMO?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
http://trickster.ntreev.net/

Trickster online is pretty good, I must say.

I started playing it Yesterday, and I was hooked instantly.

I saw an Ad for it, and was like, "Okay...furry MMO?" I thought that because everyone had animal ears and a tail.

So I DLed it, played it, and was like, "Dude, this is fun!"

It may not look like much, but it's a pretty good MMO.

I highly suggest playing it.

Pi

Smash Hero
Dragonica is good (ob some time...not sure when...gonna go check...maybe already out)
ASDAstory is good
Latale was good when I played it, i dunno how reliant it is on it's cash shop atm though

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I like it...

and Catgirls...well, that's up to what the individual thinks.

GAWD, though. The arguments on that subject are many.

and...It's like a 3d version of MapleStory, which was fun for a while.

MY only complaint is that all animals are Gender specific.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Latale was good when I played it, i dunno how reliant it is on it's cash shop atm though
I tried playing Trickster about three months ago. It never worked properly for me, most likely because I use Vista. I didn't try to fix it because I wasn't desperate to play the game.

LaTale was good a while back. Over time, though, it just kept getting worse. It eventually turned into mindless boring grinding. The cash shop has very few reliable items; it's mostly just clothes, pets that are expensive and only last a limited time, and a useful item that costs as much as a pet but expires twice as fast. To make things worse, the game lags so much more than it used to. It's almost impossible to do anything now. I only get on every now and then but the lag just gets exponentially worse every time I log on. :(

I've hopped around a few other MMOs for a while but I've never been able to stick to one after LaTale failed.

Purple

Hi guys!
what i really don't know is why we're splitting up mmo's when we have PSO being played by a **** ton of people already

:/

TolTic

Smash Rookie
Looks like Ragnarok Online, which was fun for a good 2 weeks or so. Uncoincidentally, that's also the amount of free time they used to give out as a trial.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
lol dude its nothing like maplestory.
I found trickster pretty boring , I might be biased because I like Ms though =X.
No, I mean just the visual style is all.

and I used to play MS. I had an Archer and a Warrior.

I got tired of logging on every time to have the same thing happen.

Me:Hunting hunting hunting.
I found a good hunting spot.
Random Magician:CLAW MAGIC CLAW MAGIC CLAW MAGIC CLAW MAGIC.
Every thing is dead.
Whenever something spawns, he kills it.
I change channels.
Same thing.
I change channels again.
Same thing.
I make new character on another Server.
Same thing.
Delete MapleStory.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Runescape is terrible now. At first, it was an alright game, but now they f'd up the trade system, they f'd up the PvP system, they f'd up everything good about the game. The PvE has stayed generally the same, but the PvP is all I cared about. :/

Top Bottom