• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Can we gift name changes?

How many do we get per premium?

:phone:

F200172853

Smash Cadet
Well, there is no carpools in my area available.

aml doesn't have a car, and the only way to get there is an EXTREMELY complicated process.

So, unfortunately I cannot go. I really wanted to play Kman, Dyno, Fishbait, Plank and DMS the most. But that's life.

----

I'll still be helping ASL with the recording of the matches, though.

---

Also @DRN and Player 1, or any POTENTIAL Tournament Hosts for Georgia Tournaments.

PLEASE host the tournament a bit closer. Hopefully someone in my household will be able to take me, without it being to long a drive to there and back. Meaning, they wouldn't mind dropping me off, and coming back later. Hopefully more local carpools will be available though. Also it would be nice if there were more Georgia regionals in downtown Atlanta again, or Lithonia.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
way back in 2010 before I started playing brawl I played wifi with you and we got into it lmao it was funny.

and no! I'm actually driving I wish you had told me you were going you def could have rode with me man. I don't mind giving rides especially since you live less than 10miles from me. next time let me know k?

I kinda wish I was taking the megabus I hate driving I like enjoying the scenery on long drives. and tickets are probably 30+ now anywho

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I think the stream is going to be looking pretty hype for all of you who can't make it in person.

F200172853

Smash Cadet
@Nova: Wow, that's amazing that you still remember that.

BFC?

--

Also....

Supposedly

Players:

aml, Dynomite. (played in 2010 at my first and ONLY offline)

Kman, Plank, Nova, Killinator, Fishbait (All I've played on Wifi before through BFC)

-Can't make it
-Never an opportunity again

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I tried to find 2 GB SD cards, but the Office Depot I went to doesn't carry them anymore... I hope they haven't stopped making them...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I tried to find 2 GB SD cards, but the Office Depot I went to doesn't carry them anymore... I hope they haven't stopped making them...

As far as I'm aware, they stopped carrying them in stores. They're available online, though.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Texas? Do you really wish to challenge the great Gnes slayer?

Do people still namesearch?

Razer

F200172853

Smash Cadet
I can make it now.

I'll be arriving around at 3PM.

I'd REALLY like to meet some players there, like arrange a plus I can meet to play people.

Player-1

Smash Legend
We were thinking on trying to do a GA Vs FL crew battle, but wasn't sure if there'd be time to do it plus we knew FL apparently didn't like crew battles so we never tried to schedule one. If we end up having time and you guys want to do one then we totally should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom