• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

pandacheck

Smash Ace
see the smash community seems to be getting along just fine, when we're not all talking about smash, even tho u all kno my fox is the best in WA

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Woah I missed stuff LOL

Carlos is better than me. We never really got to play though D: More Melee next GC!

pandacheck

Smash Ace
**** was just lookin at join dates and post counts, noobking joined in 04 and has 3000+ whereas gimpyfish joined in 05 having 11000+ WTF

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
AT first I was about to say ur just bad with names, smasher01 goes by carlos, who is actually adam.

but then I shouldnt have posted at all.

+1

Eggz

Smash Hero
Toph, judging from how much you go to the gym coupled with your protein consumption rates and how really ****ing tiny you are, I don't think you have much say on the topic of muscle building. Though you are correct, I'm just sayin lol

In other news, stamina>strength!!!!!
At least for a rogue in D&D 3.5

wtf @ adam not knowing about new adam

also we should start up a D&D campaign, though i dont know anyone nerdy enough to DM anymore

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Toph, judging from how much you go to the gym coupled with your protein consumption rates and how really ****ing tiny you are,
Nah, I go like 2 times a week. I've been hella lazy this quarter. And I can't decide if I'm trying to lose weight or gain it :( so I've kind of been getting stronger without really getting any decent muscle gains. I think I'm gonna focus on cutting during spring quarter and try to lose my beer belly though.

You can't talk **** unless I'm INCORRECT, lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Toph, judging from how much you go to the gym coupled with your protein consumption rates and how really ****ing tiny you are, I don't think you have much say on the topic of muscle building. Though you are correct, I'm just sayin lol

In other news, stamina>strength!!!!!
At least for a rogue in D&D 3.5

wtf @ adam not knowing about new adam

also we should start up a D&D campaign, though i dont know anyone nerdy enough to DM anymore
UW def has some hybrid D&D smashers. Really just cool guys who are smart and nerdy and would be down to play **** like D&D.

Jessie may be willing to DM, he's done it before, we almost started one but it just didnt work out. SMash was to ****.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Going back to the health topic. I feel otto with a bit more muscle would be the ideal body type.
I think getting buff isn't too useful, you're not actually gonna use all that muscle ever, so basically you're working out to look good and skinny ish with some muscle is the best looking.

Kline is probably really good at short bursts of high intensity muscle **** but has the stamina of a Snorlax. He probably has high sp. def and def too.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Sprints no longer than a soccer or football field is about as far as I would run.

I had enough stamina to play basketball or swim laps for a grip.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Lol, I wouldnt want to be roid man the super big good for nothing big guy.

but being strong is useful, I remember when I was moving my stuff into the dorms and I had toph and andy carry my tv and they were strugglin hard core. I was just laughing inside. They got mad when I just told them to take what was in my hands and just carried the tv myself.

plus what if you need to pull an airplane out of a fire?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Shane is aight when he is buzzed. When he is drunk he is mad homo. He is better when he is hammered because he is throwin up too much to talk, just sayin <3.

but drunk toph isnt fun to smash with, I just wanna fight him instead.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
hah u need carbs if your tryin to gain any size, not just protein, proteins for noobs, besides your body can only intake so much protein, you'll just be farting out the rest SON!!, and from the sounds of it, sounds like ya'll up there drink to much to even be workin out, your just f'in up your workouts by consuming booz, **** eats muscle, not to mention any grub u got down in your belly, so just dont workout, an get fat

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
But Vish is pretty homo when he's drunk, just say'n.

<3 vish <3

EDIT: I'm pretty homo all around, ****.
LOL **** off adam! You totally tricked me into joining that Shotgunning beer contest with guilt just so you can get that extra dollar.

"Vish, it's just really important to me that you join us in this. It would be alot to me if you came and I love you."

Something was said along those lines XD but never trusting a Canadian again!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah I think I might be like legitimately gay when I'm drunk LOL Def one of the main reasons I'm not drinking anymore.

Also Kline, swimming is easier the fatter you are. Fat gives you thuper buoyancy n ****

unityole

Smash Lord
another reminder BC's april 3rd tournament is now 1 day, MELEE ONLY.

sunday didnt work out with schedule so brawl is now canceled. as of now i think Toph, Paff, Rohin and Vish are making their way here. what about the rest of the crew in WA, ie Shane, Otto, Teddy, Ammon, vista etc..

you can expect at least 45 melee players at the tournament with at least 8 setups, melee only. events order: Doubles, Falcon only/Lowtiers, Singles, Melee beginners/ Crews.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Thats messed up Unityole, you capitalize everyones name except for Vista.
Also good to hear that brawl is cancelled, added motivation for us.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Shane is aight when he is buzzed. When he is drunk he is mad homo. He is better when he is hammered because he is throwin up too much to talk, just sayin <3.

but drunk toph isnt fun to smash with, I just wanna fight him instead.
As far as I remember, Toph was pretty tite all around even when he was drunk. Shane... is like me, without the fiending of drugs, lul.

LOL **** off adam! You totally tricked me into joining that Shotgunning beer contest with guilt just so you can get that extra dollar.

"Vish, it's just really important to me that you join us in this. It would be alot to me if you came and I love you."

Something was said along those lines XD but never trusting a Canadian again!
HAHAHA! For real I was super into getting as many people to shotgun at once as possible. It's hella fun in a large group. The money was just a side thing. <3

Yeah I think I might be like legitimately gay when I'm drunk LOL Def one of the main reasons I'm not drinking anymore.

Also Kline, swimming is easier the fatter you are. Fat gives you thuper buoyancy n ****
If you're not drinking anymore, I'm not either. Which is why I'm able to make such an outrageous claim :laugh:

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I'm not making it to the BC tournament anymore. Family ****.

Adam I'll make a trip to see you before I move back to FL.

Top Bottom