• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I was proud of shane for ****ing noobking up in that wrestling match.

I was just like..... my *****. US>canada in physical violence.

what now *****es

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Crosspost from the WA Melee thread cuz I want people to see this

"SHANE/OTTO

I just found round trip tickets for $110 to Nice Shot Hugo, via LAX. Otto I know you were pretty hesitant on going but this is cheap as **** and I really wanna go. You should come :D

I'm gonna buy my tickets like now tbqh. You guys wanna go? Anyone else interested?"

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Kline, Carlos is definitely better than you haha. You shouldn't talk ****.
I wasnt talking ****. I just said he wasnt better than vista or zeru.

or vish.

He said neither are you, implying that he wasnt nor I, better than them.

same as you saying you think carlos is better than me etc. You have a right to say it, even tho Ill **** you up toph LOl.

Noobking-yea, I was more so impressed with the stamina. I thought he would drain alot faster than you.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I wasnt talking ****. I just said he wasnt better than vista or zeru.

or vish.

He said neither are you, implying that he wasnt nor I, better than them.

same as you saying you think carlos is better than me etc. You have a right to say it, even tho Ill **** you up toph LOl.

Noobking-yea, I was more so impressed with the stamina. I thought he would drain alot faster than you.
I'm outta shape ******.

yeah im actually pretty out of shape LOL
i was just hoping everyone would go with it >_>;
actually i dont really care lol

–adjective
physically active and strong; good at athletics or sports: an athletic child.

youre not physically active, therefor youre not athletic

also, sorry i just dont like 10 minutes of 2 hit mewtwo combos *shrug*

pandacheck

Smash Ace
lol u guys all tryin to get inshape now haaa, all i do is lift heavy, do low reps, tryin to bulk up, need to get me some cytogainer, anyways KLINE NICE VID, i like your mewtwo yo, and ya tophs right, i look more in shape than i actually am, i only weigh 160

pandacheck

Smash Ace
lol its called lifting heavy, low reps + eating 6 times a day divided by weight gainer 3 to 4 times a day equals thats how you get the KLINE look, otherwise just do your cardio and continue to look like skin an bones Skinny Wolf

pandacheck

Smash Ace
haha ya i hear that, its a bizno tryin to gain weight when your metabolisms got insane tech skill, all u have to do is learn how to change up your workout, and eat right, and plenty to keep your body guessing, like eat more potato's, dont just eat junkfood, eat more steak, eat VEGETAbles and stuff

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im pretty sure low reps of high weight is relatively ineffective lol
–adjective
physically active and strong; good at athletics or sports: an athletic child.

youre not physically active, therefor youre not athletic

also, sorry i just dont like 10 minutes of 2 hit mewtwo combos *shrug*
Its not like you have ever invited me to play basketball. All we do is drink and smash.

Thats pretty much all Id do with any of you.

M2 just isnt good enough for you otto. Your m2 wouldnt even satisfy your hunger for technical **** combos. I knew you wouldnt like it, thats why my text said if you care.

And low reps heavy lifting is good for building strength and bulking up. Heavier objects are more likely to tear muscle tissue, or cause bigger rips, which can require more healing time, but the muscle replaced is generally more that with smaller rips.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
bout **** time u said something kline, ya i only workout 3 times a week, sundays / tuesdays and thursdays, my only problem is not being consistant with eating and sometimes gettin all hyped and over working myself, but other than that, i'm gettin fat, and we needa play sometime, i only play u guys up there like once every 2 years

i was just guessing that youre physically inactive because you seem bigger than you were before. lets play some basketball sometime niga

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
High weight low Rep works if you actually do "high weight", but that really is for bulk rather than toning. I personally just need to get to "almost as in shape as I was" shape. I don't think I'll ever be at D1 athletics level again, but at the same time that isn't exactly my goal haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i was just guessing that youre physically inactive because you seem bigger than you were before. lets play some basketball sometime niga
lol whatever.

But thats due to being less active. I use to play football and I trained year round. I just never changed my eating habbits. Im about to start working out again tho. I gotta get to pressin like 400, at least back to 350.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
otto, low reps of high weight is the best way to build muscle fast actually :P

bodybuilding.com articles for LIFE

Top Bottom