• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTING PHASE #8 ON TOP 5'S!!!- A Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djudjo

Smash Cadet
No room for Brazil i see.
Man, Peach's and Olimar's results here in Brazil should be considered.

I don't know about Kovarish's Olimar but my Peach never Placed less than 3rd in Rio's state tourneys, ok it has less ppl than yours, but I placed 8th and 2nd in Brazil's National tourney.

I think Affinity can tell you about what he thinks of my Peach. And there are some videos of my Peach, some of them old some of them not so old, you should check it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No room for Brazil i see.
Man, Peach's and Olimar's results here in Brazil should be considered.

I don't know about Kovarish's Olimar but my Peach never Placed less than 3rd in Rio's state tourneys, ok it has less ppl than yours, but I placed 8th and 2nd in Brazil's National tourney.

I think Affinity can tell you about what he thinks of my Peach. And there are some videos of my Peach, some of them old some of them not so old, you should check it.
I remember you. Yeah your Peach is definitely legit. I checked out a few of your vids awhile back and liked what I saw.

It's too bad that it's difficult to compare people that come from completely different brawl settings.

I still think you should be added up there though.
Man I wish I could play your peach one day haha

TheMike

Smash Lord
I remember you. Yeah your Peach is definitely legit. I checked out a few of your vids awhile back and liked what I saw.

It's too bad that it's difficult to compare people that come from completely different brawl settings.

I still think you should be added up there though.
Man I wish I could play your peach one day haha
You would also have a Luigi and a ROB to play against. <3

Djudjo

Smash Cadet
Come to Brazil, you'll have plenty of ppl to play against, really ^^'

Tiersie

Smash Ace
It doesn't matter if he plays rob or not. The thread is about who's the best to learn a certain character with. Last I checked Holy had a nice supply of vids. Therefore he can and should be included in the list.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Repeat!

Peach:
1. Mikey Lenetia
2. Praxis
3. Leon
4. Excel_Zero
5. Djudjo

I'm not very sure about the 1st and 2nd placing, but I think that's right.

I'm sad that no one lists Leon as one of the better Peaches. Leon is an extremely talented Peach. The same goes for Djudjo. He's doing extremely well in tourneys, and his vids prove that he is definitely good.

It's sad that Dark Pch has been playing poorly. He does know the most of everyone about Peach, but it seems he just has some trouble putting his theory into practice.
I still stand by this. Quite frankly, now I think of this, I don't really care about the order of the list, but it should include these players imo. I'm especially talking about Leon and Djudjo who just seem to get ignored, while being amazing Peaches.

:052:

TheMike

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter if he plays rob or not. The thread is about who's the best to learn a certain character with. Last I checked Holy had a nice supply of vids. Therefore he can and should be included in the list.
He'll probably not have any recent video, while other robots will. And you won't learn anything by watching old videos(they will get old). I know Holy is ****ing good. If he picks ROB up again, he'll make for the list for sure.

Edit: PX is good, very good. Read what he said below.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If this was the case I'd be on the Wario list. It's not the case. It's not really about videos and how helpful/educational they are anymore, though that may have been the original goal.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Come on you guy's, theres no reason to get bent out of shape about this. This is in no way a power ranking, it is strictly an attempt to provide another means of examining fellow smashers. Phantom, no offense to you for not putting you on the list, if it is truely appropriate and imperative as you say that you go on the list, then I will have no restraints in amending it, but for all practical purposes, i can't just add people because they think they should be there. Thad being said, I apologize if I don't recognize you asa one of the elite wario players, I am unfamiliar with the elites of my mains let alone other characters, unfortunately.

Once again this isn't about popularity or anything as petty as that. What's petty is worrying more about who 'deserves' to be on the list instead of worrying about the new players who we are trying to assist in becoming proficient competative smashers.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Take off Typh and put on Magik for Pokémon Trainer. Typh quit for ICs a while ago.

Or leave me by myself. :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
HRNUT is def the 3rd best snake. I played him and razer back to back for 2 weekends. The only thing separating them imo is experience.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Behind the scenes of texas phonecalls

Razer: "Hey Keith, namesearch me quick, I wont have access to a computer for the next 5 minutes."
Gnes: "No problem Timmeh."

*namesearches razer*

Gnes: "Omg redhalberd mentioned you."
Razer: "What did he say?"
Gnes: "Something about you and HRNUT."
Razer: "Was it bad?"
Gnes: "Na it was alright."
Razer: "****it, I feel bad for making you do this namesearch, play it off in a post."
Well u payed the bills guess we can give u a lil credit
GGs.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Shugo for Top 5 Falco and number 1 Sonic....

Y.b.M. and Chudat for Kirby

NickRiddle, Snakeee, Dazwa, and Y.b.M. for Top ZSS

Chibo Sempai, Overswarm (haha), Sneaky Tako, Mister Eric and Holynightmare for Top ROB

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
out of every sig i see on smashboards, Gnes is my top 5 favorite lol
what i am saying is

Sig tier list
1. Gnes
2. Gnes
3. Gnes
4. Gnes
5.Gnes

lolololololol True facts :laugh:

and thanks for the little bit of credit that i get lol