• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTING PHASE #8 ON TOP 5'S!!!- A Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
U Son of a *****!!!!!

lol

*goes nuts*
i love statements like this hahahaha. Atomsk told me candy hasn't really been active because of school, so 2009/early 2010 candy vs evolved hrnut/razer...idk man, bias has its limits

O_O
Wait, what....http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270989
1st last saturday out of uhhh 42? Quite inactive.

3/20 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269573
1st again?
Oh and 3/13 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268892
1st again?

Atomsk really said that? Uhhhh. How stupid. And why would his opinion matter so much more then mine? Has he visit Md/Va in awhile compared to Texas?

There is bias, then there is also ignorance. Ignorance is bliss though.

Also you play with Razer all the time Gnes, so you have heavy bias yourself.
thats a pretty pro sig Serin lol you can be 7th lol

@seagull
you can question me but question razer as 2nd best snake is stupid lol he's def the second best.
Nah.
edit:
Wait wtf how is Candy possibly better than Razer? Seibrik says hes not as good as HRNUT.
And M2k says Candy is the 2nd best Snake.

See what I did there?^

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Name searching baby

I just won te last 3 tournies I've been to. Lawl at south thinking I'm inactive..lawl at south think I'm number FOUR LOL

My accomplishments are greater than any other snake (except ally of course) by FAR...don't make me get inui in here and whoop out those statistics

pls get that random bias outta here

And if ur not down with that, then I got two words FOR YA!

OverLade

Smash Hero
What two words do you have for us?

FOR and YA?

The suspense is killing me...

Anyway I don't really care Im just going off what I hear, see, and have experienced (just like every other biased motha****er in this thread).

Gnes

Smash Master
Also you play with Razer all the time Gnes, so you have heavy bias yourself.

Nah.

See what I did there?^
Firstly...all i did was talk to atomsk at WHOBO cuz i was interested in what was going on with candy, since I usually like to keep up with all the snake players and he told me candy was a sort of inactive at the moment. Thats all. I live no where near u guys.

And lol at me being automatically "bias" because i play with Razer. Did i say razer was second best snake in this thread, do I CARE if razer is seen as second best snake...

not at all...

Which leads me to butthurt person #2....

Name searching baby

I just won te last 3 tournies I've been to. Lawl at south thinking I'm inactive..lawl at south think I'm number FOUR LOL

My accomplishments are greater than any other snake (except ally of course) by FAR...don't make me get inui in here and whoop out those statistics
As i said above..."South" doesnt think ur inactive, my info came from atomsk(sorry for clogging your namsearch bud) who said u were inactive
cuz of school. As far as showing each snake's accomplishments and all that goes, ill leave that u guys decide. Personally idc, if ur not first doesnt matter...simple enough

lastly...yes serin...i am mad. No one(not even myself) noticed how bad that statement looks when stated out of context. ugh...

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Nah.

See what I did there?^
Thats not what he, Ally, and Atomsk told me this weekend :(. See what I did there?

Snakes must have some name searching blood. Candy I never said you were fourth and excuse Gnes....hes a diddy.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
HRNUT is def the 3rd best snake. I played him and razer back to back for 2 weekends. The only thing separating them imo is experience.
Shugo for Top 5 Falco and number 1 Sonic....

Y.b.M. and Chudat for Kirby

NickRiddle, Snakeee, Dazwa, and Y.b.M. for Top ZSS

Chibo Sempai, Overswarm (haha), Sneaky Tako, Mister Eric and Holynightmare for Top ROB
Candy is the 2nd best Snake. You're all nuts if you think he isn't.

This thread needs more regional bias

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Thats not what he, Ally, and Atomsk told me this weekend :(. See what I did there?

Snakes must have some name searching blood. Candy I never said you were fourth and excuse Gnes....hes a diddy.
Infernangelis or Infern, Takeover, Erow, Mojo, Mikeray, Bizkit, Ally, Candy, HRnut, Joker, Samaraiipanda, Edo, Redhalberd, Fatal, Billy, Biglou, Redhalberd, Korn, WAR, Razer.

Lets see if we can get more Snakes to pop up here. This whole thing makes me LOL.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol, this guy really cares alot, its not my fault people put me 3rd and Razer is easily second, known to be second only to ally idk what kinda uber bias you have because he's not second on this list.

Ok he placed first at the last 3 tournaments he attended in his region lol so did I...so your point its??

And before you say that you guys have better players, etc. You gotta put in the same thought that seibrik did, since he plays me more often i know him better same stuff applies to candy,

but you know i'll let you ride off of whatever it i you think because you're gonna sit here and argue this point like its gonna be changed because you gotta be stupid or (extremely biased) to think that Razer is not second lol,

Don't be salty cuz you're not consider a top wolf, thats what you should be talking about, or you should spend your time trying to get better. Just saying...no hate, just something to think about

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Lol, this guy really cares alot, its not my fault people put me 3rd and Razer is easily second, known to be second only to ally idk what kinda uber bias you have because he's not second on this list.

Ok he placed first at the last 3 tournaments he attended in his region lol so did I...so your point its??

And before you say that you guys have better players, etc. You gotta put in the same thought that seibrik did, since he plays me more often i know him better same stuff applies to candy,

but you know i'll let you ride off of whatever it i you think because you're gonna sit here and argue this point like its gonna be changed because you gotta be stupid or (extremely biased) to think that Razer is not second lol,

Don't be salty cuz you're not consider a top wolf, thats what you should be talking about, or you should spend your time trying to get better. Just saying...no hate, just something to think about
who said anything about wolf??

we were talking about snaaaake

gosh, get some of ur facts strait before u rant hrnut, u makin fl look dumb

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Ally go lose to more Marths lmao

guys don't put words in my mouth. Don't say I don't travel as much bc I got to nj just as much as rzer or hrnut travel out of their states, if not more. Plus I will be at MLG Orlando...see y'all there ^_^

TeeVee

Smash Lord
this thread needs more regional bias...

FATAL IS THE 2ND BEST SNAKE, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS DUMB

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm so awesome you had to put me there twice.
LOL. Obviously.

You get trolled really easily. I still think Candy is 2nd best, but that's just me.

Also, what does me not being considered a top Wolf have to do with anything at all? Like what??????
who said anything about wolf??

we were talking about snaaaake

gosh, get some of ur facts strait before u rant hrnut, u makin fl look dumb
Poor Florida. I feel ya.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ally go lose to more Marths lmao

guys don't put words in my mouth. Don't say I don't travel as much bc I got to nj just as much as rzer or hrnut travel out of their states, if not more. Plus I will be at MLG Orlando...see y'all there ^_^
Hrnut doesnt even travel lol (CoT was the last time he went OOS)

FATAL IS MOST DANGEROUS SNAKE, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS DUMB
Fixed for accuracy.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Flip's diddy beat Lain, who beat M2K, who is good. Flip is the best diddy in the nation.

Regional bias AND Inui logic. Get @ me

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ally
Ultimate Razer
Candy
Fatal
Infern Angelis

.......are the best Snakes... We can fight in real life if you disagree haha... *meanface*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom