• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTING PHASE #8 ON TOP 5'S!!!- A Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
FINALLY! ON TO THE NEXT GROUP!

I will be updating the OP for Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, and Rob now! Now it's time to move onto our next batch of characters. These characters will be.....

:dk2:
DONKEY KONG!​

:peach:
PEACH!

:fox:
FOX!

Now get to voting people!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Fox:

TKD
Yui
Samboner
Zeton
Rookie

Peach:

Leon
Praxis
Excel_Zero
Dark Pch.
King Beef

:059:

MJG

Smash Hero
Dark Pch has been in a slump for awhile now...
I thought excel zero quit peach? (I might be thinking of someone else)

I honestly don't know who leon is >_> and I guess King Beef would be up there...but I feel as if Kos-Mos is still better than half of those people (even though he quit peach lol)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Peach:
1. Mikey Lenetia
2. Praxis
3. Leon
4. Excel_Zero
5. Djudjo

I'm not very sure about the 1st and 2nd placing, but I think that's right.

I'm sad that no one lists Leon as one of the better Peaches. Leon is an extremely talented Peach. The same goes for Djudjo. He's doing extremely well in tourneys, and his vids prove that he is definitely good.

It's sad that Dark Pch has been playing poorly. He does know the most of everyone about Peach, but it seems he just has some trouble putting his theory into practice.

I still stand by this. Quite frankly, now I think of this, I don't really care about the order of the list, but it should include these players imo. I'm especially talking about Leon and Djudjo who just seem to get ignored, while being amazing Peaches.
* Happy that Leon is finally being listed.

* Sad that Djudjo isn't.

:053:

Dakpo

Smash Lord
honestly for the zss rankings
ZSS:
Nick riddle
Snakeee
Dazwa
Patg
Dakpo

I have watched fk1 and shlike and i feel as though i could out play both of them, and nick riddle is beast. i feel i play really close to patg honestly.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Snakeee quit ZSS a while ago. So, I suggest taking him off the list. He either goes MK, Peach or Sheik now, as far as I've seen his character choices to be (unless he went back to ZSS recently).

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Snakeee quit ZSS a while ago. So, I suggest taking him off the list. He either goes MK, Peach or Sheik now, as far as I've seen his character choices to be (unless he went back to ZSS recently).

Snakeee didn't really quit ZSS. He kept switching between ZSS, Peach and MK and now he kinda dual mains the blondes. Besides, his ZSS is still among one of the best, so imo he should still be on the list. I haven't seen his Peachy though ;_;

:052:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

Snakeee didn't really quit ZSS. He kept switching between ZSS, Peach and MK and now he kinda dual mains the blondes. Besides, his ZSS is still among one of the best, so imo he should still be on the list. I haven't seen his Peachy though ;_;

:052:
Hmm, I could've sworn I read some of his posts that said he quit ZSS because he realized just how limited she is, and how much of a gimmick character he is, and her weakness being too critical (excessive shielding, for those who don't know)...

Coney

Smash Master
the DKs of note are cable, will, ook, in that order...

other than that i'm not particularly informed :<

Esca

Smash Champion
honestly for the zss rankings
ZSS:
Nick riddle
Snakeee
Dazwa
Patg
Dakpo

I have watched fk1 and shlike and i feel as though i could out play both of them, and nick riddle is beast. i feel i play really close to patg honestly.
IDK I watched you at Whobo and I think Shlike and FK were both just slightly better.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Kingkong for top 5 bowsers, ask vex.

Also, I am so taking that 1st spot on ice climbers once I go to USA ; )

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I don't think anyone is being added to characters in advance of the week they're being voted on anymore for some reason. :/

But I definitely agree on adding KingKong to the Bowser list.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I love how people stray off topic.

DK's

1. OOK
2. Cable
3. Bum
4. me
5. Will

DON as honorable mention because he was from australia and was really good but now loves in the states

Vinnie

Smash Master
I love how people stray off topic.

DK's

1. OOK
2. Cable
3. Bum
4. me
5. Will

DON as honorable mention because he was from australia and was really good but now loves in the states
Uhh

in my opinion, Will is better than both Bum and Cable (Cable is better in doubles, but I don't think these rankings have anything to do with doubles). Just look at Will's placings, and even his wins lol.

If I had to make a list...

1. Ook / Will
2. Ook / Will
3. Cable
4. Ripple
5. Bum

And this isn't even regional bias either, did you even know he beat Atomsk's DEDEDE recently?

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Uhh

in my opinion, Will is better than both Bum and Cable (Cable is better in doubles, but I don't think these rankings have anything to do with doubles). Just look at Will's placings, and even his wins lol.

If I had to make a list...

1. Ook / Will
2. Ook / Will
3. Cable
4. Ripple
5. Bum

And this isn't even regional bias either, did you even know he beat Atomsk's DEDEDE recently?
Lately I have been doing really well in singles, here's to that upholding through MLG this weekend ^_^

1. Ook
2. Will
3. Cable/Mar1
4. Ripple/Bum
5. Ragnar0k/Dr. Grandpa

Edit: I realized there are too many good DK's for me to leave out, I couldn't really decide =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom