• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La PiNK! Double Elimination Tournament May 3rd

Crash36

Smash Cadet
something must have happened to him.... after I eliminated him from the tourney he started being a real jerk over IM.... I thought about posting some of the things he said. and he's being even more irresponsible by not even finishing the dang tourney!!

EDIT: it should be noted that when I talked to him during their FIRST tourney a month ago he was a very very nice fellow and complimented me on my skills even though I lost. so either he's the world's sorest loser or something major happened.... or both. =P

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Wow he still didnt get on? Weird...well it was fun everyone XD and I hope I can get another chace against you olimarman, lol because that was a really bad match...hopefully this thing can be finished soon

Fat Otaku

Smash Apprentice
Well. I really do hope Venom Ink can finish this tournament as I really would like the custum signature. It would be nice if Pinch25 made a post or something to help explain things since Venom Ink hasnt been on.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Sorry For not letting you guys know, Venom and I had to leave abruptly due to an errand we were drafted for at last minute. I believe Venom will finish the tournament at a later date.. maybe this weekend?. I don't know for sure though. Keep checking back here for updates.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Hurray an organizer posted! Please let us know beforehand so that no one makes plans. Do you mind just saying whos still in the tourney?

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Hurray an organizer posted! Please let us know beforehand so that no one makes plans. Do you mind just saying whos still in the tourney?

I think I got it:

Winner Final: Fat Otaku

Losser Braket:

Olimarman vs. letterbomb? Not sure about this, VenomInk just kinda threw opponents at me...BTW sorry if this is wrong I know there is one more match because he said that me vs. olimarman wasnt the final but I dont know who it is...

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
I don't have the brackets.. I haven't had a chance to talk to Venom yet. I'll try to make sure everyone gets at least half a week's notice.

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
lol...If someone were to come in here , they would see me and olimarman's name, probably think it is the final >< (Now I feel important XD)...

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Yeah. I'm sorry guys, doesn't look like this tourney's going to be finished. Thanks for participating, and sorry for the disappointment.

Top Bottom