• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La PiNK! Double Elimination Tournament May 3rd

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
Plural you've got the last spot...I apologize rcc...so that's the roster everyone...thanks for signing up so quickly and I'll see you all on game day :D

neo_sporin

Smash Cadet
Question: Can I show up at check in and hope someone is a no show? In my experience on these online tournaments theres always a (relatively) high percentage of no shows

Aim: waswarnedtomuch

FC: 0903-2492-9555

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
Crash...yes...its double elim...says so in the topic :D
and Otaku
the whole line-up + friend codes will be posted on the main page at 1:30est tomorrow afternoon

Crash36

Smash Cadet
Venom - duh, when I came here to see if anyone had replied I saw that in the freakin' topic =P sorry.

Olimarman - I'm quite sure it's best of one... but since there's double elim, you get a 2nd chance.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
If anyone has any questions about rules or times or your opponents FC please look on the first page before asking Venom or myself.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Keep looking for him, If he doesn't show up by 2:15 EST he will be forfeit.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
letterbomb - I'm not sure that made total sense.... but I'm gonna sit here on the friendcode screen for another 13 minutes either way =)

§witch

Smash Lord
letterbomb - I'm not sure that made total sense.... but I'm gonna sit here on the friendcode screen for another 13 minutes either way =)
Yeah, I'll clear that up. He told me awhile back that he couldn't play but I haven't talked to him about it since so he might still play.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
The first Round is over. For anyone whose opponent has not shown up, you advance.

Top Bottom