• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 results 1/29/2011

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally ($208.00) (yes, all Meta Knight)good job as always , sry about that whole cramped ride thing
2: Mew2King ($130.00)sorry that your jacket went missing
3: Anti ($62.40)good job with ur match vs ^
4: Nairo ($46.80)relax kid ur big time
5: Will ($23.40)stop panicking in teams
5: Atomsk ($23.40)good seeing you again thanks for the gum
7: Seibrik ($13.00)good seeing you again
7: MVD ($13.00)cool talking to you I am sad i never got to play you
9: Delta-cod bro you did so well congrats on ur success
9: Vinnie good job , didnt really see much of your matches
9: NAKAT^
13: Kadaj wolf will always be the answer to that matchup
13: Minty some of your matches were the most epic to watch
13: Keitaro we will continue to do those matches , too fun!
17: Kingtoon ahhhhh pocket ddd
17: Penta you owe me a drink son lol
17: Afro Thundah good attitude on taking losses , I didn't mind losing to you
25: Allied fun seeing you again one of these days when i dont have to drive a everyone home id like to come to one of your smash fests
25: vVv ChiboSempai vinnie is still#1
25: Smurf ur heavily underestimated
25: Gunblade this guy ws pissed no mw lol
25: LinkX congrats on ur win
25: Eazy we got to team and oerall chill some time man , that tournament was fun chillin
33: Pane ahhh you coulda done better , bt u didn't o well
33: Malcolm (not the Wario Malcolm)sad it wasnt him he would of been top 10 for sure
33: Omari this guy going hard in mariokart glad you had fun this time
33: RedX fun friendlies
49: Shippo^

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOOL Good **** to Linkx for beating Snakeee, that was ****.

And the winners semis set vs M2K goes in the order of.

Game 1 on Smashville
M2K switches controllers and ***** a lvl 3 to warm up with the controller he switched to.
Game 2 on Final Destination.

So who'se ever Wii we saved it on, look out for that.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
LOOL Good **** to Linkx for beating Snakeee, that was ****.

And the winners semis set vs M2K goes in the order of.

Game 1 on Smashville
M2K switches controllers and ***** a lvl 3 to warm up with the controller he switched to.
Game 2 on Final Destination.

So who'se ever Wii we saved it on, look out for that.
Good idea.
It was RJ's wii.

Mine should be a few matches later, game 1 was Smashville I think... close match I think, 2nd game was delphino, close game again, 3rd was smashville probably, close game again.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1: Ally ($208.00) - Your MK is weird... i'd rather play that over your Snake anyday though, gives me headaches. good job though
2: Mew2King ($130.00) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk8mm1Qmt-Y
3: Anti ($62.40) - YEEEEEEEEE
4: Nairo ($46.80) - Homie i got one tip for you... "RE-LAX" vs M2K you got frustrated too much that was your downfall, even in grand finals in doubles. just chill it out like me brah and you'll surpass me easily.
5: Will ($23.40) - Took this guy out winners mad early then he ***** the losers bracket to no end. good ***ing ish.
5: Atomsk ($23.40) - Not gonna lie, your meta knight got much more **** at the ditto. Game 2 was mad close.
7: Seibrik ($13.00) - Get 3 stocked in that MM brah lmao. Nice seeing you n **** adapt really well.
7: MVD ($13.00) - Our trip to go get pizza was nice mang, chill *** dude. Good **** in bracket/teams. ***** us on Picto LOL.
9: Delta-cod - Good job beating Kadaj/Inui, ****ing ****.
9: Pwii - My ***** you got this, GJ beating Vinnie.
9: Vinnie - Shoulda got fourth brah! but fun car trips n shiett.
9: NAKAT - LMAO i heard about what you did vs Cheese, i lol'd gj.
13: Kadaj - My *****, we **** in doubles. I'm def keeping you into consideration for next time.
13: Doom - Good job running this tournament bruh. I had mad fun. Good thing this wasn't in the VC8 tent again... wouldn't have gone at all loool.
13: Minty - ***** over here playing bumper cars in chairs n **** LOOOL
13: Keitaro - I heard what you did to Inui, brutal.
17: Jtails - I got you brah, thanks for telling me where Subways is. my stomach was about to explode at that point.
17: Kingtoon - YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAMPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
17: Penta - Shh didn't see you all day, weird.
17: Kai - Next time im bringing my Yu-Gi-Oh deck i just didn't have sleeves so i couldn't bring it.
17: Afro Thundah - Yooooooo, your one of the funniest people in the smash community lmao. You def have to come up more, i'll spark you up after singles free of charge.
17: Prawn - LOOOL almost beat me game 2, **** IC's
17: Inui - Getting high was amazing, wudn't it LOL.
17: vVv Cheese - Thanks for the congratulations n **** <3

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Sorry for not fixing characters earlier, guys. I'll get to it now.

Ally, I'm still confused as to what happened with the entry fees, but I'll give you $10 anyway. It's totally fine by me because there was money missing from the pot too and I trust you.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti you always lose to Ally.. :(
I'm only 0-9 against him.

I was 0-14 against M2K until today.

Give me a break.

4 more sets with Ally and i'll win.

EDIT : And Ally was playing really good this tournament, i'll catch him on a ActiveGamers kind of day ;)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Some of the salads have more than that. I'm confused as to why people come weekly. [some daily]
Eh got my reasons lol.

I worried that MK may actually get banned now lololololol
mk will never get banned lol. stop bringing it up.
^^^this
when will u people learn to ban mk?
Never in this region. The only solution to avoid getting ***** on dumb stages is to use him.
you will end up just maining him... :awesome:
I can't see that happening, but I see your point since he's the best char, but no :bee:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I liked this tournament 100% more than VC8 lol. VC8 was like my worst travel experience ever, and this really made up for it. Ran pretty quickly, and lots of crazy upsets!! I had mad fun, and oh yeah, LONG ISLAND REPRESENTTTTTTT.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Last day to register for POUND 5 for anyone who hasn't, reg will likely be re opened but don't take the chance of a slight increase!

//shameless

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Before I start, NJ is like Kansas. It is known as Tornado Alley. Everyone who wins here either mains MK or is named Ally.

Added the characters I am positive about.

Placement shoutouts:

Doubles (14 teams)

1: Mew2King and Ally ($162.00) :metaknight: + :snake: :metaknight: Coming back after losing, watching grand finals was fun
2: Nairo and Anti ($81.00) :metaknight: + :metaknight: gj
3: Atomsk and Cable ($27.00) :metaknight: :gw: + :dk2: gj
4: MVD and Will :snake: + :dk2: Massive Stage bull thy name is barlw, ggs in Teams, Will *****.
5: NAKAT and Diem :fox: + :metaknight: gj
5: Minty and Viva :metaknight: :marth: + :gw: gj
7: Izumi and Riot :metaknight: + :zelda: gj
7: Allied and Vinnie :wario: + :gw: gj
9: Afro and Seibrik :metaknight: + :metaknight: gj
9: AiB's best and worst mod (Inui + Cheese) :metaknight: + :metaknight: gj
9: Penta and RedX :gw: + :ike: gj
9: Doom and TKO :metaknight: + :kirby2: gj, you won vs. us :c
13: Anju and Kafei: Anju is a mario user, I believe Kafei is a MK/GaW user but I might be wrong.

13: SystemXN and Koro SystemXN went MK and Marth, he mains MK, Marth, and TL, and used Marth vs. me in singles. I used luigi only in dubz.

Singles (55 entrants)

1: Ally ($208.00) :metaknight: (yes, all Meta Knight), saw your sets, didn't get to play our falcon ditto :c

2: Mew2King ($130.00) :metaknight: nice to see you

3: Anti ($62.40) :metaknight: nice to see you, Winner's semi's was Rapeee

4: Nairo ($46.80) :metaknight: :dk2: nice to see you

5: Will ($23.40) :dk2: Nice to see you, also, remember what I said about NJ, look at the results :awesome:

5: Atomsk ($23.40) :metaknight: Nice to see you

7: MVD ($13.00) :snake: Nice to play in dubz, nice placing

13: Doom :metaknight: Good job hosting.

17: Jtails :metaknight: :diddy: I blame you for us not having an AllBrawl tournament there :awesome:

17: Prawn :popo: It's comical, if I would have won vs. Gunblade, I would have faced my 2nd IC's. gg

17: Inui :metaknight: Nice placing in dubz

17: vVv Cheese :popo: :metaknight: No excuses for me, picked a baddd counterpick and deserved the 2 stock 3rd match, 1st round was hilarious though. Halberd or Pictochat next time, lol.

25: vVv ChiboSempai :rob: First time I have ever been in a set where someone was coaching my opponent behind my back, lol.

25: 3x :zelda: Zeldurr

25: Gunblade :metaknight: :snake: You are the only person I can think of who I can 2 stock a MK and lose to a snake. nice matches in the set, bad counterpick for me it seemed or you just improved 3rd match, gj.

33: Diem :metaknight: :mario2: You are still probably the funniest brawl player along with Malcom and Nakat that I know

33: Sama: Luigi user

33: Koro :luigi: No excuses, played good people, I need a better counterpick game :c

33: Keith Kush: MK

33: Nuke: Marth

49: SystemXN Marth, Toon Link, MK

General shoutouts
Shoutouts and additions

To SystemXN: Stop hitting me in teams :c
To TKBro: Your Kirby *****, you were right
To MVD: Funniest out of stater I met
To Will: DK F-AIR SMASH
To the people I played, ggs, deserved your wins. I need a better counterpick system, lool.
To Doom is automatically a good host for me not playing against a single Falco. Faced an IC's (Cheese) and a MK/Snake (Gunblade)
To Doom again as well for not losing your cool when the power went out at the start of the tournament and for the ruletset..but add another ban if you have Pictochat, Rainbow, and Brinstar
To the Persian Restaurant nearby, mad good food
To the venue in general, good area, great hotel, needs moar setups.
To Gunblade: your snake played really well, stop being so down

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Last day to register for POUND 5 for anyone who hasn't, reg will likely be re opened but don't take the chance of a slight increase!

//shameless
Don't i get free entry to doubles or something for winning doubles at KTAR?

Someone told me that.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Don't i get free entry to doubles or something for winning doubles at KTAR?

Someone told me that.
Singles only dawg, just confirmed with the head TO. White Jason won so its like null n void since he won it at Tants event too.

Staco

Smash Champion
What. The. ****. Well, there goes my article pointing to statistics about recent brawl tournaments indicating that MK is not broken...

Also, Ally beat M2K in MK DITTOS???
Why are you actually surprised about the results, when almost all the top players who entered this were mk mains?
+ Ally not playing Snake and MK instead

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thanks Koro :)

But if you meant overall its

Dojo (Whobo)
Tyrant (That cali tournament)
Ally
Me

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
33: Voltage:
33: Malcolm (not the Wario Malcolm):
33: Sama: :luigi2:
33: Jacques:
33: Keith Kush: :metaknight: :fox:
33: Nuke: :marth:
49: Andre:
49: SystemXN: :toonlink: :marth: :metaknight:
49: Gawk: :marth:

Keep going going going

Fill in those blanks

Edit: Got it, katyrell

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Shoutouts later.

Doom why is Mk in front of Marth beside my name? It's like a slap in the face lol

But yeah you guys need to understand WHO actually placed with MK and also WHO are all the national threats and place holders who WEREN'T there.

Short story. MK isn't in need of a ****ing ban just get over it, he hasn't been banned yet and there's no need for it now.

I think you guys should watch the vids from this tournament to attest to this

Nairo

Banned via Administration
anti i didnt get that mad i was sad that i had that set but after that i went with cable and drank water and then i was normal lol. and i still woulda ***** you if we played that day :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti i didnt get that mad i was sad that i had that set but after that i went with cable and drank water and then i was normal lol. and i still woulda ***** you if we played that day :)
Yeah okay :)

Maybe if you were able to beat M2K then we could of played

Too bad you couldn't ;(

Top Bottom