• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 results 1/29/2011

Calzorz

Smash Lord
ALLY NOO I WANTED SOME NEW SNAKE VIDS TO WATCH but good stuff

lots of metaknights lool

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I won with lucario too one game against chibo, nakat used mk against cheese, 3x used mk, i think delta used mk 0.o idk lol. That's all i know from mah friends

D1

Banned via Administration
Hey Doom if ya still have the SSF4 results can ya pm me them plz?

Kthx <3

Had a blast, twas OD hype!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
shoutouts to doom for being consistent in letting people in for free and not replacing the money from the pot

ally missing almost 40 dollars and the rest are missing money too? smh.
What the hell are you talking about? I paid to top 8 and made a strange payout division on the spot that looked okay (and Anti agreed with it). It was

1st: 40
2nd: 25
3rd: 12
4th: 9
5th: 4.5 (x2)
7th: 2.5 (x2)

40% of the $520 in the pot is $208. You can ask him, it's exactly how much money I handed him. Maybe you heard something incorrectly or out of date. At first, I gave him $168 because I somehow figured that 8 $20 bills was $200 (tired johns), but it was rectified VERY quickly.

The only people that got in for free were myself, Diem, and Snakeee. Snakeee called me a couple hours before he was going to get there and I put him in the bracket (marked as unpaid) so he wouldn't be driving all the way there for nothing. When he got to the venue, I was feeling like **** and taking a rest, so I asked RJ to take over running stuff for a while. I forgot to tell RJ that he didn't pay yet, and he left very early after being eliminated from singles so by the time I realized, it was too late.

Diem wanted to enter singles after it had already started, requested Ally first round, and said he wasn't going to pay. Again, I was feeling like complete trash, didn't feel like arguing about it, and figured that 2 out of 55 people not paying for singles wasn't a big deal, especially since Brandon helps out when I need him to, also (obviously this was under the assumption that Frank paid).

$30 of my own money going back into the pot is nice in theory, but I think it's a bit ridiculous, especially given what the KOTC guy pays me. If it's that big of a deal to you or the winners, I will happily give Ally his $12, Jason his $7.50, Anti his $3.60, Nairo his $2.70, Will and Atomsk their $1.35, and MVD and Seibrik three quarters each so they can buy gumballs before they get on the plane.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Doom you need that JG swag. KOTC offered JG $40 and JG was "nah chill $80." lol...too ****ing good.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($208.00) (yes, all Meta Knight)- Snake :(
2: Mew2King ($130.00)- I can't wait for us to play in tournament. I've been waiting for a long time.
3: Anti ($62.40)- I am proud of you my ***** good ****!
4: Nairo ($46.80)- You ****ing suck lmao. Nah jk good job as usual my dude.
5: Will ($23.40)- Will pulling out all the bs xD! Damn some of your matches are crazy. You can be losing and you just get tired of the bs and do some crazy **** to win. Especially with all of the MK's you face. I am very inspired by you.
5: Atomsk ($23.40)
7: Seibrik ($13.00)
7: MVD ($13.00)
9: Delta-cod- THE CURSE IS BROKEN! Good job against Inui and Kadaj!
9: Pwii- My brother didn't I tell you we out this tournament?
9: Vinnie- Good job Vinnie. Actually no I hate you I bet you told Jtails to go Pikachu! lmao
13: Kadaj- I am glad you came out here. I am glad I got to meet you. Tell all the NC buddies I said hi :D
13: Doom- feel better.
13: Minty- I am really impressed that you've
13: Keitaro- Sorry that I always play like a **** lmao. Thanks for the housing and ride, basically everything you do man. You are an amazing friend to have.
17: Jtails- I couldn't beat MVD for you :( maybe next time Jtails. Fun set hahaha we should definitely team sometime.
17: Kingtoon- You will do better next time. Good **** seeing you my boy.
17: Penta- Hello
17: Kai- Better luck next time Kai! I want to play a Sonic game with you.
17: Afro Thundah- Glad you came from Florida to this tourney man. Intense set in doubles.
17: Prawn-IC's+Fox= hell.
17: Inui- I don't know if it was because you were stoned or whatever, but damn ***** lol.
17: vVv Cheese- Don't trip me lol ggs.
25: MIB- Nice seeing you ma dude.
25: Allied-Always a pleasure son.
25: vVv ChiboSempai- Better luck next time.
25: 3x- My *****! My Luigi paid off for something, thanks for coming and finally entering something you zelda ****.
25: Smurf
25: Gunblade- Good stuff man you've been kicking it up! Keep it up and you'll do even better. You have an amazing crew to help you with that.
25: LinkX- Good **** beating Snakee with Fox!
25: Eazy- Come to more stuff and I am sure I will see your name in the top 8.
33: Diem- We did really good for a first time team!
33: Pane- You should be a bit more lenient with prices especially since Will goes the same distance and only charges $15.
33: Omari- Fun *** time with you son. Those quad ditto's and Double Dash holy **** lmao.
33: RJ- Better luck next time my dude.
33: JCS- Nice seeing you.
33: Koro- hi
33: Snakeee- You appeared and then disappeared lol.
33: Keith Kush- You will stop placing poorly soon I promise. Had fun chilling with you my dude!
33: RedX- You almost beat Will, I expect good things from your Ike :)
49: Shippo- Almost had Chibo yet again!

AllyKnight

Hey doom you owe me 10$

short story.

We were both probably out of it so I guess we have johns for being dumb.

I gave you 2x 5$ when you asked me during a friendly or whatever. Then you told me I hadn't payed doubles which we ended up agreeing...

I payed for doubles with 2 5's. I was missing 10$ for singles. I took MY 2 5's back. Gave you a 20$. This means I had payed both my entries so you owe me what you took from me. (better vex?)

Wow lemme rephrase this I'm still tired -.-

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I can go to a tourney, request Ally first round, and not have to pay? Sounds like a plan, I would have much rather been able to do that tbqh.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Thank god I didn't go. I would have gotten ***** by that stupid character and have played incredibly mediocre like everything I attend now.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Why is MK next to my name? I won with Wario and DeDeDe

Edit: I beat Vinnie with MK

so it should be Wario MK DeDeDe

Keitaro

Ksizzle, do calculations next time before you assume. The pot distrubution was weird but like Doom said only $30 was missing from the pot which isn't a big deal compared to what other hosts have done.

@ Doom, don't worry about it but next time try to keep track of who paid and didn't paid before singles even starts.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'm gonna work on MK myself. I need to start having fun with brawl again or it's going to die for me. MK for MK, Olimar, maybe IC's(although I like diddy) sounds very good to me
you will end up just maining him... :awesome:

Doom you need that JG swag. KOTC offered JG $40 and JG was "nah chill $80." lol...too ****ing good.
LOLOLOLOL

Ksizzle, do calculations next time before you assume. The pot distrubution was weird but like Doom said only $30 was missing from the pot which isn't a big deal compared to what other hosts have done.

@ Doom, don't worry about it but next time try to keep track of who paid and didn't paid before singles even starts.
this

Keitaro

@ Doom: That KOTC guy....I don't know what to say. He already tried to swindle me money-wise when I hosted something for him before. Many other things about him that are wtf upon meeting him. Smash's space for setups and stuff given to you was garbage and he should have arranged that better.

But simply, I don't like him.

Top Bottom