• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

-RedX-

Smash Lord
San too gooooooood.
Nobody would listen to me when I said San is like 100 times better than me, GET **** SLAPPED.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Failed YET again at another tourny for the 4th time in a row. And this crap is seriously annoying the hell out of me. Really when this time I could have made it out of pools. Dammit man.........

aside from another ****ty placing, I guess I had somewhat fun. Me taking over one TV for like 10 matches with Peach was fun.

I'm not the happiest guy in the world right now ( as usual) so gonna be a man and just keep it short. GG to all. All I can really say....

Gnes

Smash Master
Honestly, there's something I think you fail to realize.

Nobody cares. You play Ganondorf, man. It's all whatever. No need to go throwing controllers and making rage-filled posts like you have been. Chill with the drama queen ****. You're not going to have to face "Clai sucks he's a miserable excuse of a Ganon" because nobody really cares about you or talks about you. We know you as "that guy who's dumb enough to stick with an awful character and still rages when he loses for some reason".

I'm not trying to offend you. I don't have anything against you. I just think you need to be knocked down a couple notches.
You have just finished reaching your quota of Doom TV for the day,where we are all real, all the time.

My *** doom!!!! :)

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Honestly, there's something I think you fail to realize.

Nobody cares. You play Ganondorf, man. It's all whatever. No need to go throwing controllers and making rage-filled posts like you have been. Chill with the drama queen ****. You're not going to have to face "Clai sucks he's a miserable excuse of a Ganon" because nobody really cares about you or talks about you. We know you as "that guy who's dumb enough to stick with an awful character and still rages when he loses for some reason".

I'm not trying to offend you. I don't have anything against you. I just think you need to be knocked down a couple notches.
This, 1000x this. It's very annoying to read what you're saying because you assume that people are SUPPOSED to have a good impression of you, or that people are money matching to make you look bad (maybe he was trying to show you what you were doing wrong?).
People do have good impressions of me. I contribute a lot to the Ganon boards and many of the Ganon mains praise me for them. I'm listed as one of the top Ganons in their social tier list for some reason and I feel that it is my responsibility to deliver as a top Ganon player, and when I fail myself, I feel that I let down the other Ganon mains. As for the raging and controller throwing, that's because the vast majority of the times that I lose, it's because my mind and body fail me and I was incapable of playing my best, not because of my character choice. When I know I didn't play my hardest, I get extremely upset at myself and take out my frustrations (these moments have nothing to do with thinking of what people think of me, this is me being angry at myself for playing terribly). I'm a person that sets standards extremely high because I know that if I put the effort in, then I can reach them. If I get destroyed by players who are clearly better than I am, but I played to the best of my ability, I'm not going to rage and start punching things. It's when I know that I can win if I play to the best of my abilities, but I lose because I didn't play hard enough, that's when I get angry.

I couldn't care less about anyone who doesn't use Ganon thinks. I care about the Ganon community and playing as badly as I did, I let those people down.

As for Vex's money match, Vex and I joke around all the time and he's the one that helps me get better with Ganon. I know he did the money match because he wanted to show that he could beat MK with Ganon, but I knew that if I played to my ability, I could have won as well.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Drk.Peach I was watching you play friendlies you're peach is amazing. You go in your bag when you play I wish I could do that. I would've asked for friendlies but this was my first tourney I was to shy/nervous to ask anyone for friendlies = /
Huh......could have just asked dude. No need to be nervous. I'm just a Peach player. It's not like it is tournament or anything. Sorry to say I have no clue who you are though. So yea, next time just ask for a game. No need to be shy and nervous.

And thanks for the comment. Thouggh I don't feel my Peach is that way at all. And if she seriously is, she is only a beast in friendles. Which does not matter. When tournament hits I am terrible.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
People do have good impressions of me. I contribute a lot to the Ganon boards and many of the Ganon mains praise me for them. I'm listed as one of the top Ganons in their social tier list for some reason and I feel that it is my responsibility to deliver as a top Ganon player, and when I fail myself, I feel that I let down the other Ganon mains. As for the raging and controller throwing, that's because the vast majority of the times that I lose, it's because my mind and body fail me and I was incapable of playing my best, not because of my character choice. When I know I didn't play my hardest, I get extremely upset at myself and take out my frustrations (these moments have nothing to do with thinking of what people think of me, this is me being angry at myself for playing terribly). I'm a person that sets standards extremely high because I know that if I put the effort in, then I can reach them. If I get destroyed by players who are clearly better than I am, but I played to the best of my ability, I'm not going to rage and start punching things. It's when I know that I can win if I play to the best of my abilities, but I lose because I didn't play hard enough, that's when I get angry.

I couldn't care less about anyone who doesn't use Ganon thinks. I care about the Ganon community and playing as badly as I did, I let those people down.

As for Vex's money match, Vex and I joke around all the time and he's the one that helps me get better with Ganon. I know he did the money match because he wanted to show that he could beat MK with Ganon, but I knew that if I played to my ability, I could have won as well.

lol at brawl seriousness

just lol

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Vex's trash talk seriously got to me, i definitely could have won this, sigh. oh well, our set count remains the same ally :)
well i won 2 sets, you one won, so i still got one more into my collection.

This is Ally posting, and yeah trashtalking is effective.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
DA's trash talk doesn't affect me. The only person whose trash talk affects me is Vex because it's so ****ing annoying.

Top Bottom