• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Cable

Smash Lord
This was a really fun tourny it was great seeing everyone had lots of laughs thanks alot to Anti in believing in me to team lol but yea great job Alex with the whole VC

NAKAT

Smash Champion
No problem, man. Next tournament we're at, hopefully there's open space and free TVs. I'll help you out.
From seeing how I did today, I can see there is a lot to lean about offline. I hate how I am recognized online and not off. Besides off is more important so I definitely am going to appreciate the help. I want to make my Meta knight better as well :)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex's trash talk seriously got to me, i definitely could have won this, sigh. oh well, our set count remains the same ally :)
I'm a huge jerk. Next time don't miss around with somebody elses set(regardless of whatever the situation is or how serious it is, you did affect a set which was wrong) I do apologize however.

Anywayz, I got *****, I suck at this game, and I'm maining Wario now, go me!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i made it out 2nd of pools but i had parent johns,went home lmao:(
shoutouts in results i guess x_x

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ugh, so many black people here. Black people crowding the passage ways to the bathroom, tvs, etc. Next time we should make a rule about this.

LMAO jk

-Jamez-

Smash Rookie
i made it out 2nd of pools but i had parent johns,went home lmao:(
shoutouts in results i guess x_x
I had to go home early too cause the **** doubles took forever D:
But I don't even think I was going to make it out of the singles pool cause Ally was in mine...

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I had to go home early too cause the **** doubles took forever D:
But I don't even think I was going to make it out of the singles pool cause Ally was in mine...
It's top 3 make it out so you still had a chance.

I love having a really really good player in my pool even though i wont be fighting for first I learn alot.

I don't regret putting m2k in my pool.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i love too many people to shoutout everyone, these are just the people that placed amazing without using the same ****ing characters as everyone else (including me)...BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU TOO DOOM <3

YOU TOO ANGEL M <3 (last one im doing, i dont even care if my mom posts on here saying "what about me tv?")

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'm a huge jerk. Next time don't miss around with somebody elses set(regardless of whatever the situation is or how serious it is, you did affect a set which was wrong) I do apologize however.

Anywayz, I got *****, I suck at this game, and I'm maining Ganon now, go me!
Seriously, you're so **** with Ganondorf. I will tell you, though, I got really ticked when you completely 1-up'd me and destroyed DTM's MK after he beat me when I told you I was playing horribly. I really did not need that, especially when both you and I know I can play much better than I actually did that tournament.

DTM89

Smash Rookie
Seriously, you're so **** with Ganondorf. I will tell you, though, I got really ticked when you completely 1-up'd me and destroyed DTM's MK after he beat me when I told you I was playing horribly. I really did not need that, especially when both you and I know I can play much better than I actually did that tournament.

I also played like crap in that set...if I didn't suicide the first match and get spiked twice in the second, I may (may) have beaten his Ganondorf.

It was a good tourney though and I had fun and learned a lot for my first one :)

Clai

Smash Lord
I also played like crap in that set...if I didn't suicide the first match and get spiked twice in the second, I may (may) have beaten his Ganondorf.

It was a good tourney though and I had fun and learned a lot for my first one :)
It's more of the principle, the "I know you lost because you played terrible so now Imma money matchin the same person so that you can feel doubly bad for losing."

Regardless I had a lot of fun and I'm glad you had fun as well. NJ is awesome!

DTM89

Smash Rookie
It's more of the principle, the "I know you lost because you played terrible so now Imma money matchin the same person so that you can feel doubly bad for losing."

Yeah that's true, did you win any of the other pool matches?

Clai

Smash Lord
Yeah that's true, did you win any of the other pool matches?
Absolutely not. I couldn't control my character in the slightest and now I'm probably going to have to face "lolololol Clai sucks he's a miserable excuse of a Ganon" or "lololol Ganon sucks you should give him up and play another character." You're only as good as your last tournament, I suppose, just get 'em the next time.

DTM89

Smash Rookie
Absolutely not. I couldn't control my character in the slightest and now I'm probably going to have to face "lolololol Clai sucks he's a miserable excuse of a Ganon" or "lololol Ganon sucks you should give him up and play another character." You're only as good as your last tournament, I suppose, just get 'em the next time.
Yeah although there were some good players in our pool so don't feel too bad about it. I beat Blaze twice and almost beat Bleach and Malcom on my respective counterpicks (after they ***** me in the first matches, respectively).

I really need to work on matchups because that was the first time I'd played real players on most of the matchups I played. In fact that may have been the first time I've EVER played a ROB player of any kind when I played JG, lol.

DTM89

Smash Rookie
And also yes, NJ is awesome...lol. Do people ever have friendlies anywhere around here often? I need to Brawl more.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director

Honestly, there's something I think you fail to realize.

Nobody cares. You play Ganondorf, man. It's all whatever. No need to go throwing controllers and making rage-filled posts like you have been. Chill with the drama queen ****. You're not going to have to face "Clai sucks he's a miserable excuse of a Ganon" because nobody really cares about you or talks about you. We know you as "that guy who's dumb enough to stick with an awful character and still rages when he loses for some reason".

I'm not trying to offend you. I don't have anything against you. I just think you need to be knocked down a couple notches.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Honestly, there's something I think you fail to realize.

Nobody cares. You play Ganondorf, man. It's all whatever. No need to go throwing controllers and making rage-filled posts like you have been. Chill with the drama queen ****. You're not going to have to face "Clai sucks he's a miserable excuse of a Ganon" because nobody really cares about you or talks about you. We know you as "that guy who's dumb enough to stick with an awful character and still rages when he loses for some reason".

I'm not trying to offend you. I don't have anything against you. I just think you need to be knocked down a couple notches.
This, 1000x this. It's very annoying to read what you're saying because you assume that people are SUPPOSED to have a good impression of you, or that people are money matching to make you look bad (maybe he was trying to show you what you were doing wrong?).

Top Bottom