• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well duh i'll be there and a lot of others i'll talk with the owners tomorrow we have a few months to do this. plus i'll hook you up for this tournament since u guys always help out...tell you more on aim dont wanna get ppl asking for help so ppl can get free ****.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
This is dMT, and I approve of this tournament. Will come indeed. In the meantime, you all better come to Poly Brawl!

CO18

Smash Hero
Pro. I watched you vs Ally at Genesis, but I've never properly gotten a chance to introduce myself or play you. I'll remedy that here.

EDIT: Actually, I'll probably see you at Pound 4 first. If your family is here, why aren't you here in the summertime?
My IMMEDIATE Family is here lol. Alas, mom,dad,sister but my family is huge and we're originally from NJ so most of my aunts/uncles/grandpa/grandma etc still live in NJ.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Later tonight I am going to make a new travel list for OOS people and also for housing I will make a portion dedicated for that thats a little more detailed. Also I'll talk with some more people that can house.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
7.5 hours is still a long fkn drive...

and you know what they say, the early bird gets the worm, I have 4 people right now that are confirmed for this event and are gonna need housing...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I gotta see how many I can house and how many Xivk can. Also we will put up prices for super cheap *** hotels and ish

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hyped up here is the info for housing

xvik can house about 3-4 ppl
i can house 4-6

thats about 8-10 ppl that can be housed.

also I will double check hotel prices but they are around 80-100 per night and 1 night with 10 people is about 8-10 bucks a person...pretty **** imo.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
xvik can house about 3-4 ppl
i can house 4-6
I can right now fill either one of those houses, i dont need both cus thats better served being used for others, but which ever of those houses wants to house me ill be bringing enough people to fill it up. I like to get these types of things taken care of early so theres no last minute confusion.

EDIT:
Come to my tournament.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254900

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo if anyone from nyc is going maybe i can go with or hitch a ride with?
i would really like to go. and im open to money matches from anyone, just request. im a noob :p

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I think what he meant to say was don't ask for housing since your only a state away and there's people coming from all over america lol.
7.5 hours is still a long fkn drive...

and you know what they say, the early bird gets the worm, I have 4 people right now that are confirmed for this event and are gonna need housing...
wtf 7.5 hours and your only a state away? lol someone house this niggg
No, actually I said it because I'm a dumb *** and mistook this for a NJ player. My apologies.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252734

Since this is alll the way in february, I hope I see all of you at Bum's tourny in December! The venue is amazing(it's a school cafeteria with all the tables moved out of the way). The venue's capacity is 504 people lol. And it's not too far from the George washinton bridge. And there's gonna be other game tournaments like SF4,Tekken 6, BlazBlue, Melee, and Brawl. Be there.
I hope I see all of you at Bum's tourny in December! The venue is amazing(it's a school cafeteria with all the tables moved out of the way). The venue's capacity is 504 people lol. And it's not too far from the George washinton bridge. And there's gonna be other game tournaments like SF4,Tekken 6, BlazBlue, Melee, and Brawl. Be there.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
this tourney sounds like it's going to be awesome too bad it's kinda far. It wouldn't be so bad if I was arleast decent but I'm not that good yet and I wouldn't want to just waste my money.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If your bad, youre spending the money to get better at the game and meet cool people.

you dont have to win for the trip to be worth the money.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Yeah I will definitely practice and try to come. Plus like you guys said it would be fun to play and meet all you good players.

Top Bottom