• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] BAM6 announced, May 9-11 2014! Congrats to Dekar, SD and Shaya!

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
Dodgeball hype!

If people are serious, i can contact the vast majority of the japanese scene.
Hey man, I'm heading to Japan at the start of April and was wondering if there are any tournaments going on while im over there.

Could you put me in contact with someone? or let me know where to find this out?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend

Splice

Smash Hero
Billy likely won't and he was consistently beating you
Why would you bring me into this bout of egos? Don't namedrop brah, I don't want to be associated.

Now that the forums are back up after a temporary crash due to ****posting, I'd like to offer a $5 MM to any interstater who comes to BAM if they simply approach me.
This is an incentive because I would like to play more people at Melee.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Least hype MM's in the history of AUS smash.

Grim did the same big talk at Reloaded. Needless to say, Jaice and I walked away with a pretty $20 note each, fresh out of the Grim Tuesday donati... erhem wallet in his back pocket.

Edit: I do admire the effort you put into the big talk though Grim. Hopefully you'll eventually prove you have what it takes.

Last edited:

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
hence why I'm asking for sponsorship duh

but I'll need to make people salty before they pay me to get even
so I'm going to become best in australia (probably sometime this year), go to my last victorian major and easily win

then host an SA major
win that

then retire
(y)

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
careful, the last person to be that much better than everyone else necked them self

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
I remembered that on the first page of the Shadowloo Showdown thread on the third post, Grim said that he was going to win Melee singles. Well I guess we all know what happened. Dekar, the hope of all Boronian's won singles and is displaying it as his signature. So now what I am going to say is that I will SurPr15e him (Grim Tuesday) at BAM by doing the most unexpected thing ever. Knock him out of the Melee bracket. When I do this, us Victorians are going to celebrate and say how much better we are than SA. Come to think of it, the top 4 of Shadowloo Showdown in Melee were all Victorians. Prepare to be SurPr15ed Grim because when I knock you out, your tragic ending will be very grim and I will say that the day I beat you and knocked you out of bracket was the best day of your life but for me "it was Tuesday".

EDIT: Before Grim gets knocked out of bracket, he will drink a cup of tea and will see the grim.

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I felt like posting something really vile and mean towards grim to the point of definite infraction if not banning.

like if this was work HR would definitely give me the can.

So lets just pretend that's what this post is without the infractions.

Top Bottom