• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 2011 CouchWarriors - 12th Nov - The Hive, Box Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
When did you see it, I didnt think it was out in cinemas yet. It's the kinda movie i reckon would be worth going to cinemas for.

Dammit, ive been meaning to ask you for ages, im too late

;______;

Dekar289

Smash Hero
guess i'll break the news to shaz... pretty sure him and cats organized time off work... nice goin red

Splice

Smash Hero
:( dammit Tak

And yeah ive cancelled **** and other people have cancelled **** to go to this rofl
Probably a lot of people who wont bother to try again.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Tourney can be at mine this weekend if people are willing.
Or just the Brawl side if no melee ppl are interested

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Well I don't know if Leisha is going to CW on the 17th but I probs won't be able to.
If that's the case I suggest having the Brawl tourney at mine this weekend and not on the 17th.

Just a suggestion, I would like to know what people would like.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
No i mean going to CW. No Leisha or Jei = no TO for Brawl.
Which is why I am willing to have it at mine and let melee run by itself on the 17th.

We are also discussing running it at Redacts if that's possible and if people would prefer it..

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ah I know what hes trying to say, he means that I wont be at CW because I'll be at the spring party. So theres going to be no brawl to at CW

Man, im so tired that my sentences are badly structured lol.

oh well... cbfffff

Splice

Smash Hero
Ah I know what hes trying to say, he means that I wont be at CW because I'll be at the spring party. So theres going to be no brawl to at CW

Man, im so tired that my sentences are badly structured lol.

oh well... cbfffff
Fair enough, that makes sense now :p
Gonna be hard to redirect all the people from Manifest

Im happy to run brawl on the 17th, i probs wont be going to spring party.
Tournament this weekend would still be beneficial though if people can go through with that.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
It's basically a drink up at mine that Soxxie organized without consulting me (the week before my bday) and when I mentioned that she said "Invite your friends too then herp!" so I kinda did. Seeing as though I have no time for my old friends anymore but still make time for smash, that makes the VIC scene my closest friends these days *sob*

If no one wants to travel to mine this weekend (which is completely understandable) to replace the Brawl tournament that would of run on the 17th then Splice mentioned that he is happy to take over for the day (given Leisha doesn't go to the tourney either) and that would be fine. It will also mean that most of you who said you would come to the party probably won't show up at mine and I will spend my early bday party all alone :(

I only suggested my house this weekend for the people who really wanted to play this Saturday and the short notice change screwed them over. If it can't happen at mine then I will see you all at BAM or the Timic's or the next meet or whatever. I just want to play :p

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I think all of this was just simply too short notice. I guess nothing changes and tournament will be held on the 17th.
Although I'm pretty keen to do something this weekend...

:phone:

Splice

Smash Hero
Or redact host, if RedX goes to that.

I'll be free after 6pm so i can do stuff

Dekar289

Smash Hero
redact has 8 crts and prob easier to get to... my 2c
did i mention eight crts jesus christ lol
we could split av into 2 tvs and have 1 team on each tv playing the same match hnng

Splice

Smash Hero
yep lets get enough space for more than 4 tvs this time tho plz

And RedX

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well whats happening with the spring party then? is everyone bailing from it for a tournament? :s

Well if you're going to run it at redacts, would it be possible to at least finish it before 7 so people can at least come afterwards to dah party?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Wahh? No the tourney isnt going to be held at redacts. Redacts is this weekend, the hive on the 17th.
People can still come over after the tourney but it's a bit of a hassle that late at night.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom