• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Just checked my schedule and I'm on fall break from October 12th to 19th. So all that's left for me to know is costs. I'd assume we'd leave the 19th and be back the 19th since its not too long of a drive. Speaking of which if we need to do shifts I volunteer for one.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
nah typically you leave the day before in afternoon or evening, and get housed for the night so you can get some rest

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Ah I see, I just figured that with the tournament ending the 18th it would be very easy to leave the afternoon of the 19th and be back in Utah by the evening/night. Unless of course things bleed over into the 19th. I really don't care either way.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
So

My car so far for Vegas (if we go. I'm gonna try to get an estimate on numbers and whatnot.)

Me,
MeleeRuler,
Pumpinz,
Circus*,
Net

so im full yo
yo you guys should slap me some five while cruisin thru cedar city

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
also if i go down i might be able to house people again, this time not at my cousin's house lmao

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
@ Sinz Sinz idk if u watched our set again at slcc but it was really good
sick 0-death on my last stock

pumpkins and ebo commentary is pretty hype too lol
Dw you don't need to john. I johned for you. lol.

Jesus christ what hell hath I unleashed.
Idk if you've noticed but you get trolled pretty hard around here if you defend your name. Just ask @ Pumpinz Pumpinz

Okay, let's do this for tomorrow.

Taylorsville Game Den will be both Brawl and Melee. Brawl will start at 7, and Melee at 8. $5 venue, $5 entry to each. $2 off venue for bringing a full set up
Sick I'll actually be there tonight then!

ZerosUT

Smash Cadet
Brawl changed to 6:30 tonight and melee 7:30. Just posting in case people don't look at facebook.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I more or less put the 30 minutes earlier since they got shorter notice so they feel a bit more pressure to be there for it if they want. I'll still do it at 7 though.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Gojirakaiju

Smash Rookie
Okay, after lurking on this thread for a minute I decided to make an account.

I've got to ask though, is there a Smash scene in northern Utah at all? I'm in the Ogden area, and I only know like three people who are willing to play with me.

Ogden has a massive scene developing as we speak.

The decent players I know of so far are
Me
Felipe Erion
Support here as well

Right now we have about 15 dedicated possibly more in the scene.

Saturday I will probably host an event. If you are interested I can PM you details.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Ogden has a massive scene developing as we speak.

The decent players I know of so far are
Me
Felipe Erion
Support here as well

Right now we have about 15 dedicated possibly more in the scene.

Saturday I will probably host an event. If you are interested I can PM you details.
Why not release it on the boards so errybody can come to the event Saturday ya?

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey! So, my friend banned me from playing PM Toon Link because he can't **** on me with Samus anymore. . . . What do?

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Ha I did that and he acted like a ***** and said he wasn't going to play unless I switched. . . ****ing casuals man I swear.....

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
Yo, @ Roguay Roguay Please add me on skype so I can bop you in 64. Send me a msg or friend me though pumpinz steam account.
@ net1234 net1234 We still teaming that dude? I call single olimar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom