• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Karmerz

Smash Rookie
So my family is leaving me this christmas so anyone wanna play next thursday so i can act like my life isnt pathetic?

wangston

Smash Lord
What's the address for the fest on Sunday? Kenny and I will arrive shortly after one and be there till after five.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
yo how about that ballin sksk album for your avy~
put this album on the other day
right in the nostalgia
06 was a hell of a year

So my family is leaving me this christmas so anyone wanna play next thursday so i can act like my life isnt pathetic?
whats going on, PM me ok
you should come to this big fest tomorrow if you can
if you need a ride i could probably get you one

Last edited:

Atticus_22

Smash Cadet
Sunday Smash @noon till the sun comes up

To get here go to the intersection of 3900 S 300 E Murray. Turn south, go down 300 e until you hit a speed bump. Look to your right(west) and you will see a gated community of town homes. There will be cars parked on the street, park by them. You may want to drop any set ups off at the door first. We will be smashing in the basement. 275 on Ailee Lane.

I need a couple more extension cords. I have two and 3 power strips. If we could get two more at least 10 ft we will be good to go for maybe 10 set ups. Chairs if you don't want to stand, I have a couple extra to make up for any Trax users but hopeful we can get at least 10 so our stations are covered. If things get too popping we can set up on the main level as well. I appreciate any help!!

Rules:
Hold off on the drinks till later and we can see what happens. No liquor as it is a fest and not a party. Liquor tends to get out of hand. Smoking cigarettes, if you must it will be on the back patio but we can't have more then a couple at a time. If your smoking other things talk to me first please. Top level of the house is off limits unless accompanied by me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sunday Smash @noon till the sun comes up

To get here go to the intersection of 3900 S 300 E Murray. Turn south, go down 300 e until you hit a speed bump. Look to your right(west) and you will see a gated community of town homes. There will be cars parked on the street, park by them. You may want to drop any set ups off at the door first. We will be smashing in the basement. 275 on Ailee Lane.

I need a couple more extension cords. I have two and 3 power strips. If we could get two more at least 10 ft we will be good to go for maybe 10 set ups. Chairs if you don't want to stand, I have a couple extra to make up for any Trax users but hopeful we can get at least 10 so our stations are covered. If things get too popping we can set up on the main level as well. I appreciate any help!!

Rules:
Hold off on the drinks till later and we can see what happens. No liquor as it is a fest and not a party. Liquor tends to get out of hand. Smoking cigarettes, if you must it will be on the back patio but we can't have more then a couple at a time. If your smoking other things talk to me first please. Top level of the house is off limits unless accompanied by me.
I can't bring any chairs sadly :(

Atticus_22

Smash Cadet
I have 5 and a couch so i'm no to worried. If no one brings a chair and our set ups are bare I can run to goodwill and grab some cheap lawn chairs

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
My plans got changed so I'll be able to make it to the fest. Anybody heading through Salt Lake around 3 :30-5 :00 that can give me a ride?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^ Id pick you up but Im coming from the other direction :/

Ill be out with a friend until 4-5ish, but after we're done Ill start heading over, will prob be there by 6. Bringing TV/WiiU/Sm4sh, just need dat Gamecube Adapter.

Last edited:

Schir

Smash Rookie
I just realized that I haven't said if I'm going to the fest or not. Whoops!

I can make it around 1, and I'll bring a setup.

Last edited:

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
So I'm an idiot and I'll be able to make it to the fest on my own around 3 or 4.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm heading out in about 30 minutes from Logan. Does anyone need me to pick them up?

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
outside in the rain with schir. atticus's number is not in the smasher directory. this is why we created the directory people!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Go to Kafeneos for now to stay out of the rain. It's super close I think.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
They should be calling you guys shortly. They are at walmart for some god awful reason.

Call tane if you need help. He's with atticus.

Leaving logan now. My number is 808851875 if anyone wants a ride

Last edited:

Atticus_22

Smash Cadet
outside in the rain with schir. atticus's number is not in the smasher directory. this is why we created the directory people!
I asked you why I wasn't able to put it in, got no response.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Sorry to interrupt the smashfest talk, but does anyone here play the 3DS version with the tag NS_CHAIN? I played someone with that tag last night and he was pretty good. His player info said he was from Utah.

My tag is Atoyont, for what it's worth.

McJiggs

Smash Rookie
Hey new to the forums, I am just wondering if this smash fest is open to anybody who wants to come? Also if it is then what time does it end?

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Well thanks for having me for the hour I could be there. Great games whoever I played.

Schir

Smash Rookie
Yeah, it was fun being there. Sorry for leaving so early, I'm a weak-willed loser that likes things like 'sleeping' and 'eating food'. I'll try not to let those petty human emotions get in the way at the next fest.

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
STOKED TO SEE ALL THESE NEW FACES AROUND THESE PARTS. WELCOME, FRIENDS.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Guys that was fantastic. I really had a great time. It was a lot of fun.

Top Bottom