• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DZLE

Smash Master
Lol stupid corrupt mod
It's held in my honor.

Just kidding it's in yours.

Between noon and one. You owe me a hug.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wow 7th with yoshi only, and I don't even know combos or anything with him! Btw c!z your mk is gay lol

@gkirbz: I challenge u to a rematch sometime :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
From all of the smashers in utah.

Cool Story Bro.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Wow 7th with yoshi only, and I don't even know combos or anything with him! Btw c!z your mk is gay lol

@gkirbz: I challenge u to a rematch sometime :p
zz cant even grab release cg a scrubby foooxxxx

You guys got ***** by a sonic... AGAIN!!! PA-THE-TIC.

Come on and step it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you lanky?

B_J_

Smash Cadet
fate RJ told me to tell you to come infraction point match him cuz he has 4 perma points now and its bull**** and stuff.

its cuz ck is racist and thinks he is black \O_o/

also sinz is gay for tryin to snake that thread name

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
before you guys here some crazy rumors about me wanting to money match every single one of your melee players, I just wanted to say <3

oh and that I want to MM you guys next time we meet up :D

PS: A riddle for you all. Click the link and I'll tell you part 2 of the riddle.

:link:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Twin you act like we HAVE a melee scene
Although Utah really should have a Melee scene. Everyone in the Brawl rankings likes and plays Melee somewhat.
It seems like there should be enough Melee players outside of those in the rankings too.

I'd say host side tourneys, but that would hinder the Brawl tourney since that's taking up a set up.

-Serve-

Smash Cadet
Although Utah really should have a Melee scene. Everyone in the Brawl rankings likes and plays Melee somewhat.
It seems like there should be enough Melee players outside of those in the rankings too.

I'd say host side tourneys, but that would hinder the Brawl tourney since that's taking up a set up.
We usually have a melee set up anyway, I'm sure we could work it out.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We might need more actual game disks tho, I could bring mine if it's needed. Also my gc if anyones willing to fix it, it doesn't read the disk :(

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Lmao off if sinz can beat twit, then I'm sure there's at least three other Utahns that can take him hahaha. Word

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
yeah i just cant take my wii with me, all the wires and stuff are all hooked in behind a wall...

r3d d09

Smash Master
okay, so Serve and I were talking. There is so much mooching going on in our community. Rides, food. etc.

The people that are mooching are obvious, and when we ask stuff of moochers, they QQ hard.

Don't be asking people for food unless offered to you.

Don't ask people for rides when your bus is about to leave.

This isn't our problem, you need to plan things ahead of time.

If people are giving you rides, tip them. Same goes for food.

I'm not mad, but stop taking advantage of the community.

Ask out loud for stuff, but if no one offers to help you out. sorry. not our problem.

I hate seeing people being taken advantage of, it's pathetic and shows no respect for our community.

-ps. i found a place to live. I'm not 10 minutes away anymore, but i will attend when i can. I'm probably going to buy a bike and travel using that.

you may ask, what about the smashmobile. . . my mom is talking to an employee about buying my car for his company to restore.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The only thing I've ever 'mooched' was a coke cuz there were two and they only needed one, so i got the extra

B_J_

Smash Cadet
okay, so Serve and I were talking. There is so much mooching going on in our community. Rides, food. etc.

The people that are mooching are obvious, and when we ask stuff of moochers, they QQ hard.

Don't be asking people for food unless offered to you.

Don't ask people for rides when your bus is about to leave.

This isn't our problem, you need to plan things ahead of time.

If people are giving you rides, tip them. Same goes for food.

I'm not mad, but stop taking advantage of the community.

Ask out loud for stuff, but if no one offers to help you out. sorry. not our problem.

I hate seeing people being taken advantage of, it's pathetic and shows no respect for our community.

-ps. i found a place to live. I'm not 10 minutes away anymore, but i will attend when i can. I'm probably going to buy a bike and travel using that.

you may ask, what about the smashmobile. . . my mom is talking to an employee about buying my car for his company to restore.
ily.
--------------------
SOMEONE PLEASE LINK ME TO THE VEGAS WEEKLIES THREAD!!! I CANT FIND IT AND GINGERPROXY IS SOOOO SLOW

Top Bottom