• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
do you think Frank West will do well in the new CvsT
He can kill Karas in one combo with the opponent doesn't have any meter for Mega Crash...
But realistically, he's good and all but he's tricky to use (with all those shopping carts lol).

I wish I was in Utah. I'd so do TvC MMs...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
California. I moved last year. I come to this thread a lot since I'm bored.
There's a lot of fighting game communities here so it's not like I hate it there.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
He can kill Karas in one combo with the opponent doesn't have any meter for Mega Crash...
But realistically, he's good and all but he's tricky to use (with all those shopping carts lol).

I wish I was in Utah. I'd so do TvC MMs...
Real megabuster is sooooooooo legit xD... its like TvC has mmx AND zero O;

but yeah.. the zombies are hard to use, and frank has marth spacing skills wit dat bat no lie

I would soooooo take your money home <3

Anonano! if your there saturday im there
Link dittos FTW
TL isnt link.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So......... PC fix my Wii I want to smash again : (
Woot, I know s@G3's pword =P. Also I might have found away to get both our wii's fixxed with out spending all the money. I would just call you, but this way everyone should know that I could/should have it fixxed very soon.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
What is this tl you are talking about? I thought his name was gay.

Oh, my brother may be taking a date out this weekend (he hasn't missed a weekend since semester started <.<), but hopefully I'll have the car.

EDIT: Fate is glory mongering. Crucify him.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Both of our disk drives are busted, so it would be close to $80 each to get them fixxed, but I should be able to fix them both in just a day or two. granted I dont have the $10-$15 or so at this time so I gota either wait until my B-day later this month or do the paper with Marcus =P. In fact I have been playing brawl for the past few hours with my bro and his friend. =P

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I might be, once its fixxed and such. But it would only be for B+ I am thinking, scrage and I got sick of brawl once PC gaves us B+, first time is always free you know that way they are hooked for life.

Edit: we would have been at the smash thing Saturday but Marcus's family thought his bro's b-day was worth celibrating, and I can't make it this Saturday because its GF day.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I might be, once its fixxed and such. But it would only be for B+ I am thinking, scrage and I got sick of brawl once PC gaves us B+, first time is always free you know that way they are hooked for life.
You saying that reminds me of that magic candy thing that you made one time. That was some good stuff.
Forgot what you put it in it though.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
You saying that reminds me of that magic candy thing that you made one time. That was some good stuff.
Forgot what you put it in it though.
come to utah and play tatsu with me
Yea Hopefully this fix will work : ) When is the next tourney/smashfest ill see if i can make it.
this saturday :3

:) I have been wanting to make more for months now, but I dont have a blender :(.
i has blender

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
950 Page Get!?

Yes. Ok then.

Your link shall fall, bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I want to brawl ALL OF YOU! All the losing and 3 stocks ill take might mend my self esteem :D

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Smashers that are about to join this scene are always saying that they're going to get 3 stocked, or they'll be really cocky on the boards.
There seems to be no in-between. They just need to play for fun and see how they'll do.

950 Page Get!?

Yes. Ok then.
I'm on page 356. I'm pretty sure that we keep telling you that everyone has theirs set to different pages.
Whatever makes you happy I guess.

Top Bottom