• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Ace of Kings

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, for any who are interested in helping out the fine folks in Sci Fi Sci (the best frat up at WSU).

They are hosting a game-a-thon for Extra Life and will be streaming for 24 hours on Saturday October 25th through the 26th. If any of you would like to come out and stream some "For Glory" on your 3DS or get together for some PM or Melee (or even Brawl:rolleyes:) and help them out with variety in their stream it would be great.

I'm still in the process of getting a club started up here on campus for gaming, and any representation from our community would be greatly appreciated. For those of you who are in the area, and will be available on those days and would like to come out and have a good time with some fellow gamers. PM me and let me know and I'll give you more information on the venue.

Thanks guys!

abld

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm new here. I found out about this through the utah smash facebook group. I am gonna be at the Neumont Tournament on saturday.

Is there anyone else around the brigham city area?

devo_

Smash Apprentice
Ok it's happening! My schedule has finally cleared up and I'm going to be able to start coming to the Provo Game Den and BYU Smasher weeklies! Hype!

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
nobody will stay more than one game with me when i play jiggs in for glory :(

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Hey guys I'm new here. I found out about this through the utah smash facebook group. I am gonna be at the Neumont Tournament on saturday.

Is there anyone else around the brigham city area?
fite me irl

TheGrifBaller

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGrifballer
3DS FC
2122-8174-1282
Aww, I was gonna give him the customary welcome... :(
too bad:cool:...........................................

that i have miss out on a lot of smashing good tournaments and weekly's lately i got back into melee so you see me soon at a tournament so... see you guys there

Last edited:

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
Surprised I haven't seen any Mewtwo hype in this thread. I, for one, am really ****ing hyped.
Because nintendo is trying to force us to buy 2 games just so that we can play as a character that was crappy in the past and, knowing nintendo, will most likely be crappy again. I found it funny that they tried calling him a new character tho.

devo_

Smash Apprentice
Because nintendo is trying to force us to buy 2 games just so that we can play as a character that was crappy in the past and, knowing nintendo, will most likely be crappy again. I found it funny that they tried calling him a new character tho.
I just laugh because we've had Mewtwo for a year now in Project M

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
It's not like they aren't gonna sell the DLC to those without both copies.

Ace of Kings

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, for any who are interested in helping out the fine folks in Sci Fi Sci (the best frat up at WSU).

They are hosting a game-a-thon for Extra Life and will be streaming for 24 hours on Saturday October 25th through the 26th. If any of you would like to come out and stream some "For Glory" on your 3DS or get together for some PM or Melee (or even Brawl:rolleyes:) and help them out with variety in their stream it would be great.

I'm still in the process of getting a club started up here on campus for gaming, and any representation from our community would be greatly appreciated. For those of you who are in the area, and will be available on those days and would like to come out and have a good time with some fellow gamers. PM me and let me know and I'll give you more information on the venue.

Thanks guys!
So they are going to be streaming from 12 pm on Saturday to 12 pm on Sunday for those who are interested, PM me for more information.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
It's not like they aren't gonna sell the DLC to those without both copies.
Yeah, they are probably going to have Mewtwo as a paid DLC for people that don't buy both games. But the soundtrack that you get from Club Nintendo for registering both versions to your account is probably going to be exclusive to that. I don't plan to buy the 3DS version, but I'm buying out one of my friend's 3DS code to get the OST. XD (Take that, Nintendo!)

Also, GGs to everyone I played at Neumont, today. I'm too tired to do full shout outs since the tournament ran so late due to Brawl pushing the schedule behind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom