• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive been playing a ton of WFT trying to figure out what to do with her, and Ive figured out some ****. If youre going to Anime Bonzai, just come talk to me and we can discuss fitness.

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

angry panda is this you

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Ive been playing a ton of WFT trying to figure out what to do with her, and Ive figured out some ****. If youre going to Anime Bonzai, just come talk to me and we can discuss fitness.
dude mixing up approaches with pivot ftilts are ridiculously hilarious

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
MM all day long!!!
if i lose, then congrats!!! you beat a teenager :p
And if you win, then congrats!!! You beat a teenager

On a not-so-related note, would anyone be interested in some high-level match analysis on one of your recorded games? Especially for Marth, Fox, Falco, Puff, or ICs.
Maybe when my IC's are high level. They're poop right now but I'm training.

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
Actually, Tuesday, question about Wobbling. Whenever I'm in a tight match and I get a grab, I miss the wobbles because I get nervous and speed up the tempo. The same thing tends to happen to musicians performing. They get nervous and speed up. Ever had this problem? Any advice for overcoming it? I guess it'll just sort of come with time

And as a general question, what have been your guy's experiences with taking the springs out of your L buttons. Is it hard to do? I have the white gamecube controller and the l button is so stiff. I always shield while wavedashing, which really messes my ICs up cuz when I try to do a wave down smash I do a wave spot dodge because the L button gets held for too long.

So anyone have any experience taking the spring out of the L button? Is it hard? Does it make it easier to play?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@ ANGRyPaNDA ANGRyPaNDA - Are you the same Panda from SLComicCon that was the audience member in the crew battle?

@ Lumosat Lumosat - Removing the spring isn't difficult at all. Any of us with the tools could do it for you. I'll bring mine to Neumont. As for how it feels, no idea. Not my preference

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Yo, Dedede is so real in Smash 4. I just zone with Gordos until I can get some crazy Fsmash read. Plus nobody knows how to edgeguard his recovery.

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
In 5 years you know, despite any pleas for mercy, we will bring these firsts posts up and ALWAYS call you ANGRyPaNDA. No matter how many times you try to change your name.

It is already too late.

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Yo, Dedede is so real in Smash 4. I just zone with Gordos until I can get some crazy Fsmash read. Plus nobody knows how to edgeguard his recovery.
Maybe I played you last night or someone that did the same thing? I lost the first game to a Dedede as ness or CF that did that same stuff but when I switched to DK I won the next two. I just dashed attacked the gordos and knocked them back into the guy and punished the f smashes after waiting them out

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Tuesday, question about Wobbling. Whenever I'm in a tight match and I get a grab, I miss the wobbles because I get nervous and speed up the tempo. The same thing tends to happen to musicians performing. They get nervous and speed up. Ever had this problem? Any advice for overcoming it? I guess it'll just sort of come with time

And as a general question, what have been your guy's experiences with taking the springs out of your L buttons. Is it hard to do? I have the white gamecube controller and the l button is so stiff. I always shield while wavedashing, which really messes my ICs up cuz when I try to do a wave down smash I do a wave spot dodge because the L button gets held for too long.

So anyone have any experience taking the spring out of the L button? Is it hard? Does it make it easier to play?
1. You could listen to a metronome while you play. Lol I know it sounds scrub, but people have been known to do it.
2. I know @net1234 took the spring out of his L trigger. Specifically for power shielding tho, not your reason. I personally don't really like it, but to each his own. And no it's not that hard to do. I could do it for you in a couple minutes. I had that same problem with the light shield coming up after l cancelling and wavedashing for a while. I just took my controller apart the other day, cleaned it out and it's felt like brand new ever since. Either you're holding on to the trigger too long when you wave dash or the thing that reads how far your trigger is in could just be getting stuck. I would look into that first before deciding to learn to play w/ a power shield trigger.

Also. Melee tonight anyone?!

Jekyll

Smash Ace

@Tuesday 's answer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSDWq6HsJE

ANGRyPaNDA

Smash Rookie
In 5 years you know, despite any pleas for mercy, we will bring these firsts posts up and ALWAYS call you ANGRyPaNDA. No matter how many times you try to change your name.

It is already too late.
YUP and im glad you asked. ANGR and PNDA are the tags i wear. i wear ANGR in red slot, and PNDA in yellow. i also change my characters color accordingly too. really you can call me any version of ANGRyPaNDA you want, i dont care.

ANGRyPaNDA

Smash Rookie
I play a RED AND WHITE MARTH AND SHEIK, and im trying to invent new meta game for ness. i dont main him though. i main marth sheik and link.

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
Dang. I'm such a scrub. I just choose colors at random, and I always use "Gaz" as my tag unless I wanna type something gross, regardless of which slot I am

Hey PNDA! Will you be at the Neumont Smash Jam?

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
RJS BIRTHDAY FEST TONIGHT AT 6:00 2522 HORSESHOE CIRCLE, BE THERE OR BE (INSERT SLUR AND/OR ALLUSION TO SEXUAL PREFERENCE HERE)

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
RJS BIRTHDAY FEST TONIGHT AT 6:00 2522 HORSESHOE CIRCLE, BE THERE OR BE (INSERT SLUR AND/OR ALLUSION TO SEXUAL PREFERENCE HERE

beat me to it

ANGRyPaNDA

Smash Rookie
To tell you the truth, i dont know. i need to get in some friendlies with guys like you. i usually only ever go over to .Jet. s house

ANGRyPaNDA

Smash Rookie
Personally i would go but my parents are SUPER protective of me and i rarely get to do anything but weeklies at jets. if you guys want to come just for some fun we can maybe arange somethings and make it happen. ill be going to the byu weeklies sometimes too from now on because i convicced my parents that its "safer" if its at a church, there all for it. MORMON!!!!!

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
Personally i would go but my parents are SUPER protective of me and i rarely get to do anything but weeklies at jets. if you guys want to come just for some fun we can maybe arange somethings and make it happen. ill be going to the byu weeklies sometimes too from now on because i convicced my parents that its "safer" if its at a church, there all for it. MORMON!!!!!
They're worried about you playing video games at a private college campus?! Gooooood luck sir.

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
I'm 12 and awsome (jk) but i'll follow u if you follow me by the way I need a girl friend ;) so see ya oh yeah my names Christian. I like girls (that are nice and hot) and games and I'll party all night hey don't jugde so ya oh hey follow any one if they like music and people.i know where you live jk dont take it seriously.but hey I need some one hey don't take it the wrong way I need a girl so ya see ya. And :( please help me get a girl. If oyu want to text me go ahead im awesome
angrypanda is this you?

Top Bottom