• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone playing melee or brawl tonight?

Edit: New page? Well there goes that joke. Uhhhhh something something Jekyll likes this post

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Smash run can't be played online. What's the point in even getting smash 3DS? (I say having fully paid off a preorder of the game months ago.)

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I would love to start making it out to more weekly events but I don't have a car anymore so I need rides now. Anyone who usually heads down from SLC near a trax stop and doesn't mind dropping me off at the U afterwards if the trains have stopped send me nudes here: 435-200 -3157
I'm down to throw in gas money and will provide a beautiful smash 64 setup. My wii has 20xx, brawl, PM and maybe Brawl+-(?) if I get that working. A true asset to the community. Please give me rides places.

Also if anyone is around the U join the uofusmash group on facebook and add me (kristian) and play with me every day.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hey guys, I would love to start making it out to more weekly events but I don't have a car anymore so I need rides now. Anyone who usually heads down from SLC near a trax stop and doesn't mind dropping me off at the U afterwards if the trains have stopped send me nudes here: 435-200 -3157
I'm down to throw in gas money and will provide a beautiful smash 64 setup. My wii has 20xx, brawl, PM and maybe Brawl+-(?) if I get that working. A true asset to the community. Please give me rides places.

Also if anyone is around the U join the uofusmash group on facebook and add me (kristian) and play with me every day.
I live like a block away from the U. I can't always make it out to stuffz because this semester is hella busy for me but I'm down to hook you up with rides whenever I can make it

Last edited:

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
So in today's pic of the day it was revealed that smash 4 will get patches over time. So potential balance fixes and dlc?

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
pumpinz pumpinz pumpinz...
did i ever tell you, you look like the great almighty King Dedede
literally and figuratively

TL;DR
ur fat
but still a king!

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
pumpinz pumpinz pumpinz...
did i ever tell you, you look like the great almighty King Dedede
literally and figuratively

TL;DR
ur fat
but still a king!
Nicest thing you ever said to me

I play terror blade
last place

But the competition has been canceled because i didn't have the "allow nintendo to send me spam" button checked on my account so no codes for me. GG thanks nintendo good company would purchase again / 10

Tomacawk

Smash Master
somebody give me a code so I can make people insanely butthurt when I sit on it and refuse both using and giving it away

Tomacawk

Smash Master
It has megaman so I probably would enjoy it, but I think it'd be way more fun to misuse it. thinking of the guy who stood in line for gamecubes/ps2/xbox or whatever and then destroyed it with a hammer in front of the huge line of people

Skull Kid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chuggbert
3DS FC
0748-3351-1612
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09...bros-3ds-demo?abthid=541332520d14be587a00001b

Start refreshing them inbox's boys. Also as an elite member of the Club Nintendo Platinum Club I will be starting the give Pumpinz the best compliment competition so all you peasants who aren't members of the Club Nintendo Platinum Club can have a chance at getting one of my extra codes.
God dammit... I also clicked the "no you can't spam me" button. So withholding, Nintendo... :(

It has megaman so I probably would enjoy it, but I think it'd be way more fun to misuse it. thinking of the guy who stood in line for gamecubes/ps2/xbox or whatever and then destroyed it with a hammer in front of the huge line of people
LOL I approve.

Last edited:

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
Anybody tryin to have a 3ds release night/day smash fest? I'd be down to host, but my place is tiny so it would be uncomfortable if we get more than a few people there.

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
I was not planning on playing the 3DS demo if I had to work for it but I checked my email and I got one ^-^ can't wait to get off of work and play it

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Lol it came with 4 codes total and I already promised one to a friend so I have 2 more. I'm going to see if a couple of my other buddies have 3ds's and if they dont (which I don't think they do) I'll share my codes on here.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Oy! Since I got the Japanese demo already I really dont need the US release. So anyone want the code before I go to twitter?

*Nevermind girlfriend wanted the code. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
FEST AT RJS 2522 HORSESHOE CIRCLE GO SCRUBS

And if anyone wants to swing by Nickelcade, I'll lend my 3DS for people to try the demo and have smash things against others and stuff

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hmm...

I may come down tonight. Its looking like my girlfriend is sick so I might be dodging on our planned events. Will keep you updated.

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
Holy ••••. Smash 4 is amazing. This demo is amazing.

Edit: playing feels good. Getting some basic combos with Pikachu. Controls are good.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive been playing this game for 20 mins against level 9s and its already 3 times as fast as Brawl lmao.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Smash at my place yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

650 1/2 E 500 N
Apt #1
Logan, UT 84321

ALSO HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER 801-885-1875

I aint censorin **** man

Top Bottom