• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Not sure how we may use the projector at this point, since we have two already to be used. You can being it if you want.

I should also clarify, please feel free to bring your whole set up if you'd like. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from bringing them, just explaining what we have.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey marz here is my phone number if you still need it 801-473-8384
I now have your number.

You will rue the day you put your phone number on the internet.

I hope you like Missionaries.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
well I wasn't going to go but I picked up a surprise sponsorship, not able to release any details yet, but it is EG and have I ever mentinoed love monster energy

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
Hey provo smashers, come out to velor tonight for The North Valley ajd well talk sone pretourney smash and chilllllllllllldjfhfs

Scratch that were at muse not velor tonight.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I now have your number.

You will rue the day you put your phone number on the internet.

I hope you like Missionaries.
Ive put my number on this site like 5 times, still not one random call from any number like that to this day, and it hasnt changed in 6 years.

Last edited:

Skull Kid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chuggbert
3DS FC
0748-3351-1612
Hey provo smashers, come out to velor tonight for The North Valley ajd well talk sone pretourney smash and chilllllllllllldjfhfs

Scratch that were at muse not velor tonight.
Dude, are you in The North Valley? I work at Muse.

edit: I saw TNV play there way before I worked there and they (you?) were pretty sick from what I remember.

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Ok so uh I just realized that the tournament tomorrow is just preliminaries, and the top 8 and finals will be on the 17-19th, when I won't be in town, so there's really no point in entering lol.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ok so uh I just realized that the tournament tomorrow is just preliminaries, and the top 8 and finals will be on the 17-19th, when I won't be in town, so there's really no point in entering lol.
Yeah thats why I picked up a shift tomorrow.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
jk I'm not gunna go to the tourny I'm not feeling too well, and a lot of people have said they're not coming, either. glhf those who attend and thanks to bigK for organizing everything and sorry I am unable to support you as I'd like to

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What would you guys think about doing a swiss style tournament?

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
What would you guys think about doing a swiss style tournament?
Like Bo5s? I'm not really sure what the swiss people do...

Edit: I'm an idiot... I now know what a Swiss pool is..... Insert all the face palms and fail fishes here

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Hey I'm heading down to SLC soon, is there going to be a post-tournament fest in SLC?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wish I couldve been at FanX (for those of you not aware, Ive been in St. George this weekend), hope its going well. Popped into the stream for a while to see Devon upset Kenny though!

Also, @Tsu: any way to add a side tourney for PSA at Salt Fest? The new patch finally came out last week so Ive been playing it/talking about it as much as I can out here and for the first time ever, the game is actually pretty well balanced, so Im excited to actually play it again. If its too late or whatever, I totally understand (I mean its my fault if its too late for pushing for not having it earlier cuz it was bad back then), but if it is possible, lemme know. And if anyone is interested in trying it out, Ill try to bring it to stuff. Still gonna be playing smash just as much as I have been, dont take this as me dropping Brawl again, just happy to see this game in a good place finally and would love to get some players for it, even if its just a handful!

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
sick tourney! So pumped i made it into the top 6. Good **** everyone! @ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos u ***** me so bad xD thanks for the sheik practice!

Edit: Also thanks for @ Tomacawk Tomacawk for being sick and giving the rest of us a chance

Last edited:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yaz is in winners finals at a huge pm tourney in New Mexico against Light, if anyone cares. He also took 2nd in teams with dekar losing to light and V.

Good games everyone. Thanks a lot tsuteto for another awesome tourney.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I don't think so.

He lost to light's peach. He's been going fox. Now in losers finals but he's pretty confident he's getting back to grand finals.

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Alright... so I got some good news....

I managed to approve a series of tournaments here at neumont once a month for the next 3 months

Edit:
Since the next 3 months are guaranteed... do you guys wanna do anything special? Like rankings or a continuing tournament? or something?

Also....

Anybody got any idea what the best dates would be? I just don't want tournaments to overlap again so if anyone has any tournies planned... let me know either here or in a pm

Last edited:

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
Alright... so I got some good news....

I managed to approve a series of tournaments here at neumont once a month for the next 3 months

Edit:
Since the next 3 months are guaranteed... do you guys wanna do anything special? Like rankings or a continuing tournament? or something?
not really, just have PM pls

also, shoutout to @ Ken Neth Ken Neth for 4 stocking somebody with DK on stream today in brawl, you almost didn't make it out of pools

Top Bottom