• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Staz

Smash Lord
who's all coming to the tournament THIS saturday anyway? how does the turn out look? everyone who is going should confirm

WHO'S COMING?!

and thursday sounds good.

I'll try to round everything up in schooool.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Hey staaaaaz who are you teaming with?

:phone:
Hey staz, who are you teaming with?

And you're not going to win if I go Kevin!

And I might come to the smashfest... Might not. If it ends at 8, I probably can't come. But if it ends at 9... (:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I am coming with grnmonky. Speaking of which, we were wondering if we could have a set up for Goldeneye or Conduit 2? I know there might be one for Mario Kart, but it would be fun to have other games going for friendlies. Up to you Z'z.

And you're not going to win if I go Kevin!

And I might come to the smashfest... Might not. If it ends at 8, I probably can't come. But if it ends at 9... (:
I will think about it. If you could give people rides home then I can extend to 9. I just gotta be in bed by nine or I feel like crap for work.

If you need a teammate, I can oblige. I ain't no scrub!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lanky, if we have an extra TV (as in every spot is full), then probably, but you probably have to choose just one of them. That or switch off.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Lanky, if we have an extra TV (as in every spot is full), then probably, but you probably have to choose just one of them. That or switch off.
I figured it would work that way. We will bring them.

If any of you guys wanna smash tonight, let me know, ok? I have work til 3:30, so if you need a ride then you should tell me before then via text.

Off to work then. Later peeps.

Staz

Smash Lord

STEVEN AGUILAR IS TEAMING WITH CHARITY ZITTING.
So Yaz, Back the **** OFF.
THAT is if she even makes it :o she might not be able to. but who knows.

zgashi I would LOVE to destroy you in a mm. Thank you.
lol *****.

I figured it would work that way. We will bring them.

If any of you guys wanna smash tonight, let me know, ok? I have work til 3:30, so if you need a ride then you should tell me before then via text.

Off to work then. Later peeps.

LANKY! LET'S SMASH TODAY, ZZ call me RIGHT after school mmk? along with you lanky if you can provide a ride that would be AWESOME, we can probably get a ride back so you wouldn't have to take us back. so yeaaahhh zz if you wanna hitch a ride with us just call me because my texting isn't working right now, or calling. I can just recieve calls. and texts. lol.

anyway

yes I technically have started playing paper mario, and wind waker, just haven't had free time to play.

ds4, you texted me. wasn't quite sure what you were trying to say :p something about being far and having a job.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I don't have time today. I still have to work my *** off. I probably will be working non stop until 8:00 on Friday, but I'll be unavailable at 8:30 again so yeeeaaaaahhhhh, I can't do much lol.

Also, GUYS, IF POSSIBLE, BE AT THE TOURNAMENT BEFORE NOON!! And should we do Brawl or Melee doubles first? And is Idaho coming down again?

DS4, what day is your tournament? Is it the last week of June?

By the way, as we are changing to the Unity Ruleset, these are the major changes in the rules. Everything else is either the same or was never really defined anyway and not much different:
Unity Ruleset:

Ledge Grab Limit:
- 35 for Meta Knight
- 50 for Everyone Else

Stage List:
Starters:
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks:
- Brinstar (Melee)
- Castle Siege
- Delfino Plaza
- Frigate Orpheon
- Halberd
- Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
- Pokémon Stadium 2
- Rainbow Cruise (Melee)

DQ Rule:
Arriving too late for a match will result in a DQ. Player(s) will have 5 minutes to show up before a loss of the first match. 5 more minutes results in a loss of the set. For doubles, both players on a team need to be present in order to play.

Late Fee:
If you do not sign up for a tournament on time, you may still enter if it is still during pools, but you have to pay a Late Fee of $1.

Just FYI, there is a penalty card system, but as we have never had any problem like that before, I won't bring it up, just go find it if you're curious lol.

And ledge grab limit only counts if there is a time out, so once again, knowing everyone in the state except me when I'm playing as Wario, this probably doesn't apply to you lol.

Any questions, text me.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
My tourney will be on the 17th
They told me they only wanted the 3 events but I'll really try and get more
Oh and the two big TVs are open to any games
They are going to put mvc3 and MK9 to start off but if you want to change to mario kart friendlies or something u can whenever

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K, sounds good, I'll be there.

Also guys, I'm gonna try and run pools for ****s and giggles, aww yeah!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Well d***, I didn't know you couldn't send texts Staz.

I got home late cause work made me go take a physical, so anyone is free to come over. Although with what time it is now, I don't think everyone wants to stay for such a short time.

Your call guys. And I can't give rides...sorry...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
SUPER IMPORTANT POST, MAKE SURE TO READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE ****ED UP!!!!

The date for the tournament has to be set back a week until JUNE 4, so DON'T GO OVER THERE THIS SATURDAY!!

Apparently, the lady misheard my grandma or something (as I dont have permission to use it, we use it through my grandmother) and thought she said the 4th or something, so yeah... >.>

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Sorry, ladies. The one time I get out of my chair and it's to go to some country not named United States of America. Final and Z'z should have read in the MK thread that I'll be gone starting on the 2nd. Unless you guys want to move your tournament to South America for me <3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I actually knew he would be gone, that's why I didnt ask him this time lol.

Eat a banana while you're there, then take the peel, and throw it on the road, then wait until a car comes and drives over it, and take a picture of it, then take that picture, and post it on Facebook, then name it 'Naner Sniping'.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Z'z you FLUCKING FAT @$$!!! YOU'RE SO STUPID!!
AND YOUR GRANDMA IS HOTT!!

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Lol @ xDDD...

Dekar is from new mexico and when we met him almost two years ago, he was single naner locking X in battle so he's been doing it forever now hahahaha

-Mars-

Smash Hero
O nvm then. So is anybody going down to New Mexico for that tournament in 2 weeks? It's June 11th.

Top Bottom